one on one with Salvatore trash

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

TUESDAY HARPER & JUPITER ROWE

Postby harley.quinn » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:02 pm

TUESDAY HARPER
───────────────────────────────────────
Tue, Bryn | Human | Twenty-two | Heterosexual | Not currently dating
"Yeah, and you're just helping the zombies win." She said, a grumble in her throat. "We're going to be extinct, because of you." She said, gritting her teeth tightly together, keeping her words of anger from spilling out of her lips. "Too late, I am already special." She said, giving a laugh and a smirk. "Really? Anything? Are you going to flirt with Jax and Johnny?" She asked, grinning at him, though she wasn't sure if he'd see it because he was busy driving, avoiding debris, corpses, and zombies. "And I just interest you because I'm a human who will fight you and talk back to you?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at you. "You make it seem like you hate it when I do that, but yet it makes me "interesting"." She said, giving the slightest smirk and a small giggle. "I think you and I have different perspectives of "friends" and "respect"..." She spoke, her eyes filled with confusion.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

JUPITER ROWE
─────────────────────────────────
Jupe | Vampire | Twenty-four | Bisexual | Not dating anyone
--
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one on one with Wolfy.always

Postby Heath Ledger » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Dane looked at her "Your blaming me for the zombie apocalypse?!" He said looking at the road "If anything I blame you and the rest of you humans for trusting the government" he said with a bit of anger "I kill zombies on a daily basis and what have you done to help keep the zombie population down?" He said looking at the road as he drove. Also the world wasn't going extinct because of vampires, the world happened to be over populated so we kind of helped" he said driving as she then spoke "Yeah probably, I mean like it's not like I'm marrying them" he said chuckling. She then spoke again "Just because it's interesting doesn't mean I like it" he said smirking as she then said stuff about react and friends "Well I guess only psychopaths will only understand then"
Heath Ledger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:20 pm

TUESDAY HARPER
"No, not for the zombie apocalypse. Yes, that endangered us, but you keep murdering us, slowly, but surely. The girl when I first arrived, the one last night, the one we're hunting down right now, and even possibly Johnny!" She exclaimed, her eyes brimming with tears, but she wiped them off on her sleeve, not letting them spill down her cheeks. She gave a small sniffle and then cleared her throat, forcing herself to completely stop crying. "I killed them every time I ran across them, though, that was before I was captured and left defenseless against them." She said, shooting him a stone-cold glare. "I thought you were straight..?" She asked, giving a snicker at his words. "So you're going to complain about it but find it interesting at the same time?" She said, giving a deep sigh. "You thoroughly confuse me on a daily basis." She said, giving a rather flustered huff.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

JUPITER ROWE
--
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heath Ledger » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Dane gripped the wheel with anger "And Humans are so different? Humans were making everything go extinct. It was finally there time to get a taste of there own Medicen" he said with a anger. He true lay did believe humans were a root cause of why everything went wrong in the world. He then calmed down and went back to his regular self as she spoke "You don't have to be homosexual to flirt with everyone, It's flirting it's not like I'm making out with them" he said driving as she spoke again "Well when you get as old as I am then you kind of get bored about things very quick" he said driving and sniffing the human from afar.
Heath Ledger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:07 am

TUESDAY HARPER
Tue shuddered as she saw him grip the wheel tightly with his grow anger toward her. She really had a skill of making him mad, even when she wasn't trying to, not that she ever really attempted to make him mad. She gave a small sigh, not responding to his words being as, clearly, she didn't feel the same way. She felt zombies, and vampires were both an apocalypse to humans. They were parasites. "Most of the time, you do." She said giving a laugh followed by a smirk. "Ooh. You should consider making out with men, that'd be hot." She said, giggling.

JUPITER ROWE
--
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heath Ledger » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:51 am

Dane laughed "Yeah that's not going to happen, ever" he said driving as he chuckled "You should try making out with Jupiter" he said laughing "I think she's interested" he said smiling as he drove. The scent was becoming more clear and he could smell the human fully. Dabe has a twisted sence of humor so he will go out of his way and find a human just to make himself happy.
Heath Ledger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:02 am

TUESDAY HARPER
Tue glanced over at him. "Aww, why not?" She asked, giving him a pouty face. She then heard his comment about her making out with Jupiter. " No way!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him. "You'd like that way too much, and so would she." She said, shooting him a glare. "And you wouldn't get to watch, anyways." She said, giving a small giggle, though she wouldn't make out with Jupiter anyways.

JUPITER ROWE
--
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heath Ledger » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:56 am

Dane chuckled "Aw don't you think Jupiters hot though?" He said smirking as he drove and sniffed the air. He knew it was a guy around there age cause let's just say Danes nose is very well but he smelled other things. Vervain. It was a hunter who knew about vampires. He still wanted to go for it but he smelled another human but not with him it was farther away. He was going to go for both of them before they found each other so he was speeding a bit.
Heath Ledger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:06 am

TUESDAY HARPER
Tue glanced over at him, giving him a small glare. "Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous, but I'm not into girls." She said, sticking her tongue out at him, playfully. "You can have her." She said, giving a giggle at her own words. Tue felt Dane pick up the pace, speeding a bit. "Woah." She said, snapping to attention. "Are we getting close?" She asked, a bit wide-eyed as she glanced up at him. She felt nervous as they grew nearer to the person Dane planned on killing. She felt anxiety creep up into her chest as she imagined how the scene would go down in her head. She really didn't want to do it, not that she had a choice. At least she was a fairly good actress and could play the part well.

JUPITER ROWE
--
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heath Ledger » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:17 am

Dane chuckled as he spoke "Fine, I'll have her then" he said chuckling as he drove a little faster and started to smell the human and the hunter. It wasn't a born hunter it was just one who was trained to kill one. The human was just a regular guy so he wouldn't have a problem with dealing with him. He kept driving faster but didn't answer Tue.
Heath Ledger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me