1x1 | itachi and toby | d-dave. and pokechu12

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 | itachi and toby | d-dave. and pokechu12

Postby yeena » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:32 am

Flicking his tail around upon standing he looked up at the crow before narrowing his eyes. " Uh.. c'mon Kage. " he mumbled, turning on his heel and walking back the way he came, eyes looking down at the keys before traveling up to glance around. They were in territories where nobody could really help him.. if the gang managed to find him, or he found them, he'd best be a great runner. Personally he was but eh. Flicking his ears around he turned the corner of the building, eyes going back down to the keys. Time to improvise ?
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:35 am

Kage took flight as Toby walked away, before rising high enough to glide after him. The front door seemed locked, unlike last time they had been there. Hopefully that key ring had the right key needed for it. Though it would take a bit of time, since there were loads of keys there.

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:45 am

Giving a quick look around it didn't take long before he started shoving keys into the lock, turning and adjusting each one to try and test them.. and if they didn't work he used his fingers as dividers, sorting out which he used and which ones he hadn't.. and so far none of them helped him. Humming to try and loosen up the tension around him he found the hums slowly starting to waver and him get annoyed at the keys. So many.. he only needed one. What were half of these used for anyway ? It couldn't be just for cells right ?
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Kage was starting to get a little impatient himself, and settled back on the ground. It hurt his talons, but right now his wings were tired and he couldn't be bothered to go and find a higher perch. He doubted Toby would appreciate him sitting on his shoulders too.

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:26 am

Really, really close to throwing the keys at something he tried another key and found it unsuccessful. How great unsorted keys were to someone who didn't know a thing about them. Growling as he pulled out another random key to try. Push, (try to) turn.. and hey. This one actually turned all the way. Perking his ears up he held onto the key and let the others fall back together, removing his hand from that group to turn the door knob.. and hey. It opened. Looking at the certain key he put a picture of it into his mind before putting the ring of keys into his hoodies pocket. Moving to look inside the building he flinched and pulled out at once, hand over nose. Why did everything have to stink ?
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 am

Kage hopped after the wolf, relieved to finally be getting a move on with saving his companion. Though he certainly wasn't in here. And he was no dog- he couldn't track Itachi's scent or anything. But enough conplaining, it was tine to take flight and look around. ...He just hoped they weren't too late.

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:45 am

Flicking his tail while walking around he highly disliked the darkness. It made him quite vulnerable to running into a wall. But okay.. find Itachi. Pausing to give a small sniff to the air he, after a bit, gave a small smile. Under all of the .. bad smells, he smelled Itachi's mingled with other wolves scent. Alright. Follow them. Sounds cool. Starting to use his nose as a guide he wandered around, really hoping a wall wouldn't hut his face.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 am

Meanwhile, Itachi honestly had no idea what they were doing. He was in a large room- he had gathered that much. Oh, and their were a lot of wolves around him. Probably why he hadn't been tied to the chair- he wasn't stupid enough to try and escape. Though he did have a blindfold.

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:36 am

'tcking' in his throat he paused yet again to sniff the air before quickly looking around. They were pretty close to something.. the scents had just drastically increased in strength. This actually made him think about his approach- barge in and possibly get himself killed or actually think out a plan ? Planning sounded nice.. yet plan while walk.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:29 am

Kage gave a screech of impatient, landing onto Toby's shoulder. Surely he had plan by now? If not, they had to look inside the room without the people inside from seeing them. There were a dew air vents... But that was it.

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me