1x1 | rpw rp [sasuke & madeline] | balto. & pokechu12

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 | rpw rp [sasuke & madeline] | {shannon & pokechu12

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Maddie then returned to her room, feeling much happier than she had earlier. She swore she was going to do something else after visiting Sasuke, but she totally forgot. Oh well.

[ you should use the $200 to get one then- 'cause then at least you'll have a laptop. some of the cheaper ones can be good too, anyway. owo

Also, timeskip to the next day? x3 ]

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 pm

[I want to, but my mum wont let me, because the money is on gift cards so we have to go to a certain store. She told me that if I can find a computer on the store site for $200 I can get it...the store doesn't put prices up though.
And sure x3]

Sasuke, during the night, must've gotten moved back to the bed, since he was no longer on the floor. The nurse had seen him and woken him up before moving him and telling him off for moving out of the bed - not listening to his excuses.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:52 pm

[ well, they should put up prices. .n. maybe you could ask your mum if you can visit the store one day and look around? idk. :T ]

Around 12 in the afternoon, Madeline was finally finished with training and totally exhausted, and she was going to go back to her room- if she hadn't promised Sasuke she would visits him today. She opened his door, peering in.

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:59 pm

[I tried but she never listens e.e She's so frustrating to talk to sometimes.]

Sasuke was sleeping...or had been, until Madeline came in. Hearing the door open, he woke, opening his eyes and he glanced at her.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:02 pm

[ tell me about it- mum's be like that. |3 ]

" Oh, sorry, did I wake you up? I can come back later if you want. " Madeline asked, ears twitching.

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:08 pm

[Yep - and how they seem to find out about anything you do when you're not in the house |D]

"You did, but its fine - I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep anyway." Sasuke said.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm

[ so true. |D]

" What, do you normally have a hard time falling asleep? " Madeline asked, entering and sitting down on the floor next to his head.

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Sasuke nodded, flicking his tail. "Sometimes I go days without sleeping - doesn't effect how I do anything though."
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Madeline nodded, glancing at him. " Does that wound of yours feel much better today? "

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Sasuke shook his head. "No really. In all honesty it is more painful then it was yesterday." He admitted - it was true, it did hurt more.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me