Beauty and the Beast

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Gaston
Gaston continued to flex his muscles this time using both arms. He raised he eyebrows up and down at her while wearing a michevious smile upon his face.

Maurice
Maurice rushed upstairs and grabbed hi tiny leather suitcase from underneath the bed. He grabbe a few random clothes from the dresser, not caring what he picked. He stuffed everything he needed into the bag and close it up. He grabbed a long gray cloak and tied it around himself. Excitedly he ran back to his workshop and loaded up his machine in the cart. The horse was ready to go as Belle had said. Maurice jumped into the seat at the front of the cart and waited for Belle to return.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:57 pm

The girl giggled and walked over, her poofy sea-green colored dress swirled as she walked over to him

Belle returned shortly after her father had settled himself "here you go papa, have a safe trip" she said gently handing him the basket "I know you'll do fantastic, nothing can beat your inventions" she said giving him a last good luck wish.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Maurice
Maurice took the basket and sat it gently in the cart. "Thank you Belle. By the time I come back we'll be rich and ill finally be able to give you the world!" He said excitedly. A bright smile lit up his face as he hugged her one last time before departing.

Gaston
Gaston watched the girl as she walked over. Upon further inspection he discovered she was of average beauty, nothing exquisite. But Gaston didn't really care at that moment he would take anything especially since Belle turned him down. "Why hello there gorgeous" he said smoothly
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:13 am

"Hello" the girl said still giggling. Gaston was the most handsome person and he was talking to her!

"Oh papa, you know I love everything we have" she said warmly before hugging him back "Have a safe trip, now go and show everyone what you can do" she said smiling before stepping back from the cart to watch him go.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:55 am

Maurice
Maurice snapped the reins quickly and the horse started off. Maurice waved to Belle until she was nothing but a tiny speck in the distance. He turned back around focusing on the journey at hand. He watched the ever changing scenery as he went and listened to the rhythmatic sound of hoof beats.

Gaston
Gaston smiled widely looking at the girl with his large blue eyes. "Would you like a drink? It's on me?" He asked
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:26 am

"Oh how lovely" she cooed to Gaston as she took a seat beside him. She couldn't help but feel like the luckiest girl around.

Belle watched her father go, waving for as long as he did. After there was no debating that he was most definitely gone she walked back out of the cottage and glanced around wondering if she should follow at a distance on their other horse... Just to be sure he was okay.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 am

Gaston
Gaston smiled and scooted his chair closer to the girl. "So pretty lady what might your name be?" He asked charmingly

Maurice
Maurice flicked the reins on the horse wanting him to go faster. It was late and the sun was setting fast. Maurice wanted to get there quickly to avoid the dangerous of the night.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 am

(Sorry for poofing... Went to look up their names... Along with others XD)

"Oh Gaston" she said, her eyes fluttering from being 'star-struck' so to say. "I'm Laura" she smiled fixing her long blonde hair. Her sisters would be so jealous.

(By the way I found iut that the horses name was Phillipe, and, apparently the Beast is Adam... Although apparently people knew that... I managed to miss that :P)

Wolves wandered the forest in search. They spotted Maurice and hishirse and started stalking

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:21 am

Maurice
Maurice could hear slight snaps and foot steps coming from behind him. He flicked Phillipe's reins causing him take off at a Fast trot. Maurice stared at the road ahead of him panicking and scared. Branches from the tree leaned down towards the path. Maurice had never seen this road before but dismissed it as a trick of the darkness.

Gaston
"I am Gaston my dear at your service" he smiled and took her hand in his kissing it gently

(I vaguely remember the horse's name but I definitely didn't rembered the Beast's real name :lol:)
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 am

( :lol: )

Laura smiled and gleefully giggled as she sat looking pretty "a pleasure to meet you monsieur" she said lightly

(not quite sure what to write for Belle at the moment :S)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me