Beauty and the Beast

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 pm

(Woo! The mystery has finally been laid to rest :lol:

Maurice
Maurice jumped up and hugged Belle. "It actually works! I have to get this to the science fair!" He shouted excitedly. Maurice let go of Belle and jumped as much as an old man could. "We are going to be rich and famous Belle!" He shouted joyfully.

Gaston
Gaston walked into the tavern not bothering to hold the door for LaFou. He flexed his arms as he walked and a large smile gleamed on his face. He could see the ladies admiring him. Gaston walked up to the bartender "the usual" he said with a smile.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:27 pm

(lol)

Belle
Belle giggled happily at her fathers excitement "You'll do wonderful Papa" she smiled still giggling slightly "Do you want me to come with you?" she asked

LaFou
LaFou followed behind him but was too late to react, The door hit him as Gaston opened it. After a moment Lafou hurried inside "me too" he said acting proud that he was Gastons henchman.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Gaston
Gaston grabbed the large metal mug in his hand and walked over to the fire. He sat down in a red cushioned chair propping his feet up on the foot rest. He gulped down the drink in a matter of minutes an threw it down on the floor. "LaFou get over here I need you!" He yelled.

Maurice
Maurice looked at Belle then back to his machine. "As much as I'd love that I think it's best if you stay here Belle. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you" he said lovingly and smiled warmly at Belle
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Belle
"Oh Papa, you know I'll be fine, and what if something happens to you" she worried looking at him concerned "I really don't think it's a good idea for you to go all alone"

LaFou
LaFou quickly grabbed the other mug and walked over handing it to Gaston "How can I be of service?" He asked, his typical dumbness appearing as he waited for the answer.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Maurice
"Oh relax Belle! I was able to take care of myself long before you were born. Ill be fine" he said softly looking at her.

Gaston
Gaston snatched the mug from LaFou's hand. "Take my boots off. I am much to comfortable to preform such tasks" he said with a thundering voice. He noticed one of the young ladies nearby taking particular interest in him. He smiled and winked at her which caused her entire face to flare up b
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 pm

(Sorry if replies suddenly get much shorter... I've moved to an ipod and have trouble telling how much i wrote)

Belle
Belle sighed "oh alright papa, but promise me you'll be careful..." She said not wanting to give in to him, but she knew she didn't really have much of a choice.

LaFou
"Anything you say Gaston" LaFou replied tugging on Gastons boot with one hand, the other hand was placed over his nose. He didn't particularly look forward to this, but he would never argue with Gaston.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:22 pm

(It's fine I use an iPhone to type a majority of my replies anyways)

Maurice
Maurice smiled relieved tht Belle had finally excepted his answer. "It'll be fine Belle an ill be back home safe in no time" he said softly and walke sober to Belle. He gave her a warm hug to comfort her. "Now I should pack and prepare to leave. I can't afford to waste any more time"

Gaston
Gaston suddenly moved his foot kicking LaFou right in the nose. He didn't bother apologizing but instead continued looking at the young lady. He held up his arm and flexed it showing his large protruding muscles.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Belle
She chuckled slightly at her fathers reply "I'll go pack you some food, and get your horse for you" she offered. Belle was still worried about her father wanting to go alone, but she dare not utter another word about it.

LaFou
"Oof!" LaFou fell back holding his nose for a moment then sighed and webt back to tugging in Gastons boot

(Do you want me to rp the girl?)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:39 pm

(Sure)

Maurice
Maurice nodded at Belle's offer. "Yes that would be perfect! Ill go pack my clothes now then come back and prepare the machine!" He said excitedly. He ran upstairs towards his bedroom. His walk had a bit of a skip to it.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Belle watched her father go and giggled warmly. Papa was definitely unlike anyone else, but Belle couldn't help feeling that was a good thing. She would rather be herself than some typical stereotype of what she was supposed to be. After a few moments Belle got the horse out then quickly went and packed maurice a basket of food for his trip.

LaFou finally got Gastons boots off then quickly scurried a but away.

The girl smiled and giggled covering her mouth gingerly with a delicate hand.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me