Beauty and the Beast

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Gaston turned around slightly surprised when some one bumped into him. To his surprise it was Belle. "Why hello Belle!" He said excitedly. He smiled widely showing his perfect white teeth and looked at her with his dazzling blue eyes. To his dismay Belle attempted to go about her reading and continue reading. Gaston's smiled disappeared and he snatched the book from her hands, hoping to grab her attention.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 pm

"Gaston!" Belle exclaimed calmly "May I please have my book back" she asked, more so demanded before crossing her arms and resting her large, brown eyes on him unhappily.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Gaston flipped through the book to see what was so fascinating about it. As he flipped through it all he saw were words and more words. "Come now Belle I'm much more fascinating then all the words" he said charmingly and smiled at her. His blue eyes met her brown ones as he held the book in his hand.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:38 pm

"Well now, I guess that would be a matter of opinion" She said reaching for the book "Personally, Gaston, I find my book much, much, more pleasant" she stated simply in a very matter-of-fact tone.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:43 pm

"Come on give me a chance Belle" he said still charmingly. Gaston moved the book from Belle's reach. "I mean your beautiful and I'm beautiful. We are a perfect match!" He said excitedly
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Belle gave a sarcastic huff "give me the book Gaston" she said, she was still quite calm when speaking, but you could see the anger and disgust towards him in her eyes.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:48 pm

"Fine" gaston sighed and held the book out to her. "Just think about it Belle" he said still smiling and pulled her close to him with his free hand
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Belle snatched the book back from him and frowned as Gaston pulled her close to him. She rolled her eyes and sighed lightly "forget it Gaston" she shook her head "I just..." she paused for a quick moment "I just don't deserve you" she said trying to feed his ego and let her go.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Gaston looked at her pizzle for a moment. "Whatever do you mean Belle?" He asked still holdin her close. He moved his face close to hers still smiling.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Belle pushed herself as far away from his face as she could "well, Since you are the best Gaston, how could anyone ever be good enough for you... except for yourself that is." she said staring straight at him. She just want him to let go of her.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me