Beauty and the Beast

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 am

Belle looked at him "you're hurt" she said softly walking over to him "Let me help you" she said gently as she waited to return back to the castle.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 pm

The beast snorted in reply and started off for the castle. His cape flowing in the wake of his step. He looked back occasionally to make sure she was still following behind him. His arm throbbed with pain but nothing could be done for it out in the middle of the woods.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Belle glance back over her shoulder, she had really wanted to see her father, but she followed the beast back.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me