Beauty and the Beast

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:58 pm

At that moment Lefou came running back to Gaston holding a handful of cash from the butcher. "Gaston! Gaston! Look what I got!" He yelled as he ran towards them. Gaston loosened his grip on Belle and turned his head to look at what that imbecile Lefou was yelling about.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Belle took the moment that Gaston had turned his attention away to quickly get out of his grasp and walk briskly back down the road towards the cottage. She poked her head to the side where her fathers inventions always were then walked into the house. She put the book down then grabbed a wooden wicker basket and went back outside. She collected chicken eggs then spread grain on the ground for the chickens.
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Gaston watched Belle as she ran off down the road. His perfect smile had turned into a disgruntled frown. He concked Lefou on the head when he finally reache his side. "I was this close" gaston angrily grumbled to Lefou and held his fingers out for indication. "Then you showed up and ruined it!" Gaston exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. "Sorry boss" Lefou mumbled looking up at him. "No matter she will be my wife one day" gaston said and his smile returned
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Belle finished feeding the chickens then placed the basket back inside and went back over to her fathers workshop, looking around. "Hi Papa" she greeted her father with a warm smile as she saw him fiddling with yet another experiment, or at the very least a part of one of hi experiments.

(would it be easier if I RPed LaFou when you RPed Gaston and vice versa?)
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:18 pm

(Sure do you want me to play Belle's dad?)
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:23 pm

(sure, thanks)

LaFou
"But, she's the inventors daughter, the crazy old guy... He lives down that aways" LaFou said confused as to why Gaston wanted to marry the daughter of some crazy old loon.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Gaston
Gaston gave LaFou a look as if to say are you stupid. "Because my dear LaFou I'm beautiful and she's beautiful. The most beautiful woman in this village. Therefore we are perfect together. Besides that crazy old inventor should die off soon" he said looking in the direction that LaFou indicted was Belle's home.

Belle's father (can't rembered his name)
"Ah Belle! Perfect! I think I've finally done it!"he said turning towards her. He looked at Belle strangely when her head appeared humongous. "Oh yes my glasses are still on" he chuckled and moved the lenses to better see Belle.
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:56 pm

(I don't remember either XP)

LaFou
LaFou shook his head, "Whatever you say boss" he said just looking up at Gaston. He would get his way in the end. Gaston always got his way. That's why he was the most admired man in town.

Belle
Belle giggled slightly before lightly kissing the top of her fathers head "What've you got there Papa?" She asked looking at the new invention "It looks very interesting" she smiled brightly as she waited for his explanation on it.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Belle's father
"Well my dear its a self wood cutting machine!" He said excitedly and flipped his glasses back down. "Now watch this!" He said and placed a log underneath the particularly sharp looking axe attached to his latest invention. He walked over to the front if the machine and pulled down a large silver lever. The machine groaned, moaned, and popped as it came to life.

Gaston
"Come now LeFou, let's go to the tavern for a nice drink" gaston said cooly and began walking off
──𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫,
my simas simas credit
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
────────𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑴𝑬
Just here
for fun.
I work
a lot.
I love
MGK.
────
bad2thebonedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:17 pm

(Maurice!)

Belle
Belle watched in astonishment as her fathers machine sprung to life. "That's amazing Papa" she smiled at him as the machine cut the wood. "You've really done it" she said smiling proudly at him.

LaFou
"o-okay Gaston" He said running after him.

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me