1x1 with Lycan Abroad

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Lycan Abroad

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Lilith went back to the bedroom with the babies, not feeling safe with the woman untied.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:19 pm

(( Thinking of having Dagmar level out and become good again and stick around for a while. That good with you? ))

Adelade tended to Dagmar's head, almost regretting hitting the woman. He did hit her with his fist, and he did have superhuman strength.
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

(Sure!)

Lilith laid down with the twins and yawned.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:09 pm

"I'm hungry," Dagmar said after a moment.
"Kitchen." Adelade nodded towards the kitchen, "But don't think about running off, or I will kill you,"
Dagmar nodded slightly, getting up. She was a little dizzy.
Adelade watched her before disappearing into his room and sitting on the bed next to Lili.
"Do you think I did the right thing?"
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:26 pm

"No, you should've locked her in a closet," Lilith grumbled.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:30 pm

"Hey," Adelade said gently, placing a hand on her thigh, "I was desperate for answers. I'm not planning on letting her go for a while, we'll let her agency come to us. We need more answers on why we're being hunted. I want to live safely, with you, Jack, and Scarlet all alive and well."
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:32 pm

"Letting her agency cone is a terrible idea!" Lilith said, shocked that he was would think that was going to end well.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:36 pm

"Yes, I know, I know, it's completely irrational. But, Lili, we need answers!" Adelade told her, almost pleading, "I never said that coming with me wasn't going to be dangerous."
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 pm

"We don't need answers! What we need is to stay safe!" Lilith told him then gently put down the twins. "And that woman is not staying here," she said firmly and marched to the kitchen and started dragging the woman out of the house. She had the gun with her, and fully intended on shooting the woman if she showed any signs of aggressiveness.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Adelade sighed and looked down. He didn't like verbal fighting. Especially when he was fighting with Lili. "I'm sorry, love. I'll try to have them not seek her out."
Dagmar came to the doorway, leaning against the doorframe, a jar of peanut butter and a spoon in her hands.
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me