1x1 with Lycan Abroad

If you only want to role-play with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre). Please read the information sticky inside before posting in this board.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Lycan Abroad

Postby •pastel stitchings• » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:27 am

So, just a 1x1 I guess. We can make up the plot and everything as we rp.

Lilith's picture: Image
Last edited by •pastel stitchings• on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

art by TeaLea, character owned by me -->

My Character Site

My Art Fight Account

Hello I am just another role-player that doodles occasionally and likes music like The Lumineers and Death Cab For Cutie. I also enjoy games such as Pokemon, Bioshock, Harvest Moon, Sims, and Skyrim! I watch most shows on Cartoon Network (Steven Universe, Regular Show, and Adventure Timeare my favorites) and I also love Wander Over Yonder and Gravity falls. The Investigation Discovery channel is also a channel I am almost always watching. I am always looking for 1x1 or group role-plays for my characters so feel free to shoot me a pm about that or anything else!
•pastel stitchings•

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Lyan Abroad

Postby Lycan Abroad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 am

Great This works.

Just Adelade and Lili then?
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby •pastel stitchings• » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:46 am

Yep. Do you want to start where we left off in the other rp or start over?

My Character Site

My Art Fight Account

Hello I am just another role-player that doodles occasionally and likes music like The Lumineers and Death Cab For Cutie. I also enjoy games such as Pokemon, Bioshock, Harvest Moon, Sims, and Skyrim! I watch most shows on Cartoon Network (Steven Universe, Regular Show, and Adventure Timeare my favorites) and I also love Wander Over Yonder and Gravity falls. The Investigation Discovery channel is also a channel I am almost always watching. I am always looking for 1x1 or group role-plays for my characters so feel free to shoot me a pm about that or anything else!
•pastel stitchings•

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am

Where we left off.
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby •pastel stitchings• » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:19 am

(Okay.)

Lily woke up and looked at Adelade. She started shaking his shoulder to wake him up.

My Character Site

My Art Fight Account

•pastel stitchings•

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 am

Adelade's body clenched up and he continued shaking. He was breathing deeply and sweating.
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby •pastel stitchings• » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:31 am

"Adelade?!" Lily said and shook his shoulders more.

My Character Site

My Art Fight Account

•pastel stitchings•

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 am

Adelade's body started changing quickly. He morphed to his wolf form, then back to his human. He changed very fast, the phases almost flashes.
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby •pastel stitchings• » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 am

Lily backed away slightly, not knowing what to do.

My Character Site

My Art Fight Account

•pastel stitchings•

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Lycan Abroad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:49 am

Adelade screamed, the sound changing from a human scream to a wolf howl.
WEREWOLVES

Lycan Abroad

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Return to 1x1 and Invite-Only Role Plays