The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby +Reckless+ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:06 am

Next chapter in the In company rp.

plot:

Strange things have been happening all over london. It seems the dead are returning to life. and they're far from zombies.in fact, they seem intirely normal. Just like they where way back when. A little...well off, perhaps, but still themselves.Rumors have sprung up around these strange events,stories of a faceless being who can bring back the dead. One thing all these reanimated people have in common is thier eyes. They are empty, blank, expressionless, and thier movements have become mechanical in nature. Those who work for the queen have receved letter apon letter ordering investigations, the Shinigami dispatch is overwhelmed by complants of those on the to-die list being up and moving again.The repers have come to call this condition 'Marrionett virus', due to the puppet-like actions of these people. Nobody knows why or how, and getting help from one of the sevral demons that have seemingly shown up out of nowhere is useless, they have never seen such a thing before either. Perhaps they have a hand in it?Who is creating these Marriotnett people and why? Will the demons, humans, and reapers have to work together on this one? and if so, will they be at eachother's throats before the case is solved?

Form:
user:
name:
race:
Personalitly:
resedence:
love intrest:
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?:
other:

b]Current Weather[/b]

An unexpected fog has settled over london and the surrounding area. Is this a bad turn of the weather or something more sinister?

current season: sping

~rules. yeay! no not really i dont like rules but we need em!~

. Respect the other peoples here. i see us as a happy rp family and its sad when family fights.
.follow the basic rp rules. duh.
.adds la drama! i luffles drama bombs that casplode BIG!!!
.relationships are fine. yaoi or otherwise i dont care. kay? but if your charictors have a relationship,remeber they can always talk to other people. dont constrict your charictors XD
. i cant spell. please dont correct me or others when they cant either. i know it can be annoying but still.
.have lotts a fun!!
.CHARACTORS ARE FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE.

mods and such
Rivon - Minimod

Charactors in use:

Sebastain Mechaelis: Fallen_the_Fox
Drocell Kainz: Fallen_the_Fox
Ciel Phantomhive: Rivon
Grell Sutcliff: Rivon
Cheza Scarlet: Fallen_the_Fox
Ronald Knox: Fallen_the_Fox
Claude Faustus: Fallen_the_Fox
William T. Spears: Black&White
Alan Humphries: Black&White
Snake: Black&White
Dante Ashton: Black&White
Tarrot Sutcliff: Rivon
Yoka: Rivon
Pluto: Rivon
Charels Knox: Rivon
Cheshire Michealis: Rivon
Adriana: wajas
Artorius Maxwell: [ .zim burton. ]
Lydia Caverly: [ .zim burton. ]
Lenore Caverly: [ .zim burton. ]
Carlisle Dorian: Macabre Poetry
Eric Slingby: Macabre Poetry
Myla: Ciel-chan
Kaia: Ciel-chan
Undertaker: Ciel-chan
Alois Trancy: Queen's guard dog.
Soryn Robin Everett : Queen's guard dog.
Hekate: Queen's guard dog.
Prince Soma: Madwolf
Last edited by +Reckless+ on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 am, edited 13 times in total.
Someone is calling,
I'm being called
Alright, leave it to me; let’s go
More! More!

To the east and to the west
I’ll keep running
That’s right, if fighting is your only option
Then that’s what you’ll have to do
The awesome me's the most supreme! The strongest!
The one who gets the last laugh, yeah!
Is the awesome me, of course!
Draw a circle, it's the earth
Everybody follow with me,
It's the awesome me!

Draw a circle, little bird
When did it get there, little bird
Chirping on my head,
It's cute!

I draw the earth
The awesome! Me!
Whether you're sure or not,
I'm Prussia!
+Reckless+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby +Reckless+ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 am

name: Sebastian Michaelis
race: Archdemon
looks (pic or detailed discription):Sebastian takes on the appearance of a tall, male adult with black hair and red eyes. He typically dresses in an outfit that consists of black trousers, a tailcoat, and a vest. He has the Phantomhive crest on his shirt cuffs and on his tie. He also sports a pocket watch with a chain, and a chained silver lapel pin bearing the Phantomhive Crest, traditionally worn by the house's head butler.

His white gloves conceal the mark of his Faustian contract with Ciel Phantomhive on his left hand. He occasionally removes these, revealing black fingernails.[1][2]

Sebastian's demonic form has never been fully shown. Details of this form include high-heeled stiletto boots, a shower of black feathers, sharp claws, glowing fuchsia irises, slitted pupils, and longer, sharper teeth.[3][4] Prior to transforming, Sebastian says several times that his form is unpleasant to look at. Just looking at it drove Ash Landers to hysterics, screaming that he was "unclean

Personalitly:Sebastian is a dutiful and dedicated butler to Ciel Phantomhive. He follows each order faithfully, while always ensuring that the Phantomhive house runs smoothly. However, whenever Sebastian sees a cat, he ignores whatever Ciel says to him. As such,? Ciel is noticeably annoyed whenever they end up behind schedule. The way he responds to Ciel's demands is quite notable, as the servants are pleased when they can successfully imitate the way he says "Yes, my lord" to Ciel.[6]
Despite his ability to appear like a perfectly normal human, (especially one who is able to smile, be cheerful, and be understanding) Sebastian is, in actuality, quite heartless, sadistic, and malicious. This comes out when he attacks others on Ciel's orders, such as when he kicked Grell Sutcliff's face because it was the thing that Grell wanted the least damage to. It is also shown with his cruel sarcasm and his inability to see good in much of anyone.[7] At times, Sebastian can be indifferent and deliberately delays Ciel's wellbeing, as he frequently teases him[8] and has put his life in mild danger for his own amusement.[9] Once, he responded to Ciel's kidnapping as "terrible" but only because the tea he prepared would go to waste. He also calls Ciel a "brat" (in the manga) who treats his workers rudely.[10] However, despite all the troubles he goes through on a daily basis, he has said that he doesn't think it's such a bad way of living.[11]

Sebastian often contemplates about the nature of human beings. He seems to find humans, in general, to be "difficult creatures," but he also states that their struggles and lofty goals make them "interesting." He is also intrigued about how insatiable they are as they are willing to "drag others down to get what they want, even in death."[12]

resedence: Phantomhive manor
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): Butler
love intrest: Grell Sutcliff
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?:....
other:

name:Ronald Knox
race: Shinigami
looks (pic or detailed discription):Ronald is a young man with yellow-green eyes and short blond hair that is dyed black in the bottom half of his hair. He styles his hair in a wavy fashion, bringing a cowlick to the top right.

Ronald wears thick-framed, pentagonal-shaped glasses, and a watch on his right wrist. He dresses in the customary formal fashion, sporting on a suit, tie, gloves, dress shoes, and occasionally a hat.

Personalitly:Ronald appears to be a rather laid back, easy-going Shinigami, who apparently has problems with arriving on time.[1] He often seeks to accomplish his duties as swiftly as possible, as shown when he says he has never been one for overtime, and when he expresses his envy toward William T. Spears and Grell Sutcliff, claiming that they have gotten 'easier' jobs to complete.[2] Despite his lackadaisical attitude, Ronald is willing to work hard, having previously declared that he will work to his best potential.[3]

Moreover, Ronald seems interested in partying, as he shares with William that he would like to finish a job quickly because he has a party to attend to afterward.[citation needed] He also comes across as a ladies man, commenting that he has received his Death Scythe legally modified by flirting with the receptionist;[4] and offering to treat Mey-Rin to a drink upon their first encounter.[5]

resedence: Shinigami realm
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): dispatch and collections
love intrest: Yoka
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: lawn mower
other:

user:Drocell_Kainz
name: Drocell Kainz
race:living doll
looks (pic or detailed discription): Drossel has ginger hair that is cut in flares, tossed aside from his eyes, and bangs that reach his chin. His eyes, being made of glass, are amethyst and stir emotionless. He wears blue and pink eye shadow to accentuate, as well as, below his right eye, is painted a blue fleur-de-lis.

Drossel's attire consists of a blue tailcoat, gold piping and a red ribbon tied in a bow around his neck, and a black top hat decorated with a red ribbon and two black feathers. He wears short black pants, white gloves, knee high black-white striped socks, and black boots with gold buttons. He often carries a music box, painted with a blue fleur-de-li that plays the tune of "London Bridge", hanging from his neck. His body is constructed from wood and his head appears to be filled with wheat or straw, and an occasional termite.

resedence: formerlly Mandalay Mansion, now phantomhive manor
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): formally butler and puppiteer to house of mandalay
love intrest: Snake
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?:N/A
other: in this rp i made him had ben Joker back when he was human. Certain things, such as fire of any kind, knives, and a few other things will spark long and deep buried memories from this past life.

by Fallen_the_Fox » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:47 am

user:Drocell_Kainz
name: Cheza Scarlet
race: human
looks (pic or detailed discription): Cjheza is a young girl of seventeen, with long dark hair and green eyes *failololol*
Personalitly: Cheza is a quiet young girl of 17, of noble birth. She has a past similar to Ciel's although she was never captured. the reason behind her parent's murders is unknown
resedence: Scarlet mansion
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): noble
love intrest: meph
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: a what now?
other: will be contracted to Charilise -still cant spell his name...-

user:
name:Claude Faustus
race: Demon
looks (pic or detailed discription): Claude is a tall, bespectacled man with short, black hair and golden eyes. He wears a dark butler suit to indicate his occupation. His tongue is remarkably long, enough so that he can lick the bridge of his nose.[2]

His contract seal with Alois Trancy is located on his left hand which is often covered by a white glove. The mark only becomes visible when he is within Alois' proximity.[3]

Claude is able to transform his body. He is seen in the form of a spider before making the contract with Alois.[3]

Personalitly: Claude has a distinctly apathetic personality, speaking and acting emotionlessly. He does not respond to direct taunts such as Alois undoing his buttons moments after Claude fixed them.[4] However, he is knowledgeable of his master's darkness. He is selfish as well, having an utter lack of empathy for his master contrary to Hannah Anafeloz.

His personality completely changes after tasting Ciel Phantomhive's blood and he becomes attached to it, judging from the fact he left and ignored Alois lying down in pain while licking Ciel's blood off his face.[1] After this, Claude is very different than he was before and appears to become erratic, often acting unconventionally; dancing, making doilies, etc.[citation needed] Having developed a strange obsession with Ciel's soul, he is determined to obtain it at any costs.[5]

resedence:Trancy Manor
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): Butler
love intrest: Alois
other:
Last edited by +Reckless+ on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someone is calling,
I'm being called
More! More!

I’ll keep running
It's the awesome me!

Chirping on my head,
It's cute!

I draw the earth
The awesome! Me!
I'm Prussia!
+Reckless+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby butchbiologist » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:03 am

Username: Black & White
Name: William T. Spears.
Race: Shinigami.
Looks: Please click this link.
Residence: The Shinigami Realm.
Love interest: Tarrot.
If a Shinigami, what is your death-scythe?: A pruning pole that can extend quite far - William is rarely seem without it and often uses it as an extension of his arm.
Other: -

Name: Alan Humphries
Race: Shinigami
Looks: Please click this link. This link too please.
Residence: The Shinigami Realm
Love Interest: Eric Slingby* was his partner but Eric was killed in a struggle with a demon and he has no other love interest.
If a Shinigami, what is your death-scythe?: The death scythe is a Japanese style long handled garden slasher.
Other: He's from the second musical. In the musical he died but we're just going to ignore that and the fact that he had a terminal illness. This goes along with the form that is going to be posted by Macabre Poetry.
He is currently mourning the death of his partner, Eric, and Alice is being looked after by Tarrot and William.
* They have an adopted daughter, Alice Slingby.

User: Black & White
Name: Snake
Race: Human snake hybrid. (I apologize for my poor wording, I couldn't decide what to put for this to be utterly honest.)
Looks: Click here please. Here as well.
Snake appears to be human other than the fact that he has patches of scale like skin. His hair is rather pale as well.
Residence: Formerly the Phantomhive manor, now the Cracked Circus.
Rank: Formerly footman for the Phantomhive manor, now snake tamer.
Love interest: Drocell Kainz.
If shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: Not applicable.
Other: Here's the wiki page for anyone who has not read the manga. ^^

Name: Dante Ashton
Race: Demon
Looks: In his present human form Dante has hair rather similar to the Viscount of Druitt's hair. He has striking blue eyes, though when in his demon form they are a dark red color. He is approximately 5'11.
Personality: Dante can be rather sarcastic and witty, perhaps even a little bit melodramatic sometimes. He does not seem fond of contracts, saying that he hates dropping so low as having to act like a lesser being than a human for a half-decent meal when he could just go and eat and infant's soul.
Residence: Reside's at Cheza's house at the moment.
Love Interest: None, he's a demon.
If Shinigami, what is your death scythe?: Not applicable.
Other: He is associated with felines, large and small, and has been very fond of consuming the souls of infants. Perhaps that's where the wives tale of cats steal the breath of babies came from.
He also happens to be a good friend of Carlisle.
Last edited by butchbiologist on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
[jasper] ◌ [they/them] ◌ lesbian ◌ adult ◌ biology major because plants and animals?? fun stuff
butchbiologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kora L. Cifer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 am

Can I still be in this?)
ImageImage
Ruvel wrote:
"See the thing about you, that caught my eye, Is the same thing
that makes me change, my mind. Kinda hard to explain, but girl,
I'll try. You need to sit down, this may take a while. You see, she
sorta looks, just like you. She even smiles, just the way you do.
So innocent, she seemed, but I was fooled I'm reminded when
I look at you, but, You remind of a girl, that I once knew. See
her face whenever I, I look at you. You won't believe all of the
things that she put me through. This is why I just can't get with you."
Kora L. Cifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:14 am

user: Rivon
name: Ciel Phantomive
race: human
looks (pic or detailed discription):
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=145& ... :145,i:252
resedence: Phantomive Mannor
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): lord
love intrest: Elizabeth, I am to marry her when we are old enough
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: like I said, I am a human.
other: none

name: Tarrot Sutcliff
race: Reaper
looks (pic or detailed discription): in attatchment
resedence: anywhere
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): Field.
love intrest: William
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: A simple musket with a sharp bayonette n the end.
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw= ... ,s:0,i:118
other: no

name: Grell Sutcliff
race: Reaper
http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl= ... ,s:0,i:166
resedence: Shinigami Realm
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): Field
love intrest: BASSY~!
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: my deadly chainsaw, dear!

name: Yoka
race: indian.
looks (pic or detailed discription): wears tradiotional Indian male clothes, her eyes are both bandaged
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): Field
love intrest: Ronald

name: Pulto
race: demon hound
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo= ... ,s:0,i:129
resedence: Phantomhive Manoor
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): . . .
love intrest: . . .

name: Charels Knox
race: Human / Shinigami
now-
http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=anime+blo ... 3,s:0,i:97
later-
http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=anime+blo ... ,s:0,i:124
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): not known yet
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: . . .
other:[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by Rivon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
All We Need In This World Is Some Love
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:03 am

((Undertaker, unless you got an invitation, then you cannot join >_< ...thats what invite only means...))

((OH!! can I make Tarrot have the desease?! that would be fun! I shall make her come down with the Marionette Desease!! x3))
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Reckless+ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:34 am

(the marrionett virus? sure!)

(welcome back everyone!)
Someone is calling,
I'm being called
More! More!

I’ll keep running
It's the awesome me!

Chirping on my head,
It's cute!

I draw the earth
The awesome! Me!
I'm Prussia!
+Reckless+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 am

((-evil smirk- I has good plans now...))

((crap I forgot to upload Cheshire's form))
name: Cheshire Michealis
race: Demon
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+de ... :100,i:166
Personalitly: to be r.p
resedence: now, demon realm
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): high rank demon
other: I am currently looking for a master to serve
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 am

user: wajas
name: Adriana
race: Demon Hound. (Is that okay? Or should I make her a different species?)
looks (pic or detailed discription): silver, curly hair with bright blue eyes. Her skin is a creme color, with dark black nails.
Personalitly: Sweet, bubbly, immature, and lovable, Adriana only wants to be the center of attention. She likes to be taken care of, while she can return the favor by entrusting her loyalty to you. She doesn't get along well with new people, but once she adjusts, she will start to become tolerant of them.
resedence: Houndsworth at the moment, but could possibly join the Phantomhive manor?
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): I guess maid, unless said otherwise.
love intrest:none
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?:nope
other: She's incontinent.
(Thanks for telling me about the new thread.^^)
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Reckless+ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 am

(welcome back!)
Someone is calling,
I'm being called
More! More!

I’ll keep running
It's the awesome me!

Chirping on my head,
It's cute!

I draw the earth
The awesome! Me!