The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:13 am

Ciel waited silently

Grell waited for Sebastian to return
All We Need In This World Is Some Love
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:52 am

user - Queen's guard dog.
name - Earl Alois Trancy
race - human
gender - male

personality - Alois seems to have an overall cheerful disposition, in spite of all his hardships and misgivings. However, his emotions are quite unpredictable, fluctuating from enthusiastic and hyperactive to angry the next, and he loses interest in things fairly quickly. Alois often uses harsh and impolite language, such as "bloody" or other swear words, regardless of whom he is speaking to.
One of his few consistent traits is his attachment and dependence to his butler, Claude Faustus, whose attention he is frequently trying to attract. His horrific childhood, which contained no parental figures, is the likely cause of his extreme need for affection and acknowledgment from his butler. Although his harsh temper was evident even in childhood, his sadistic streak, bizarre promiscuity, and crude language stem from the sexual abuse he received shortly before contracting with Claude.
Alois punishes Hannah Anafeloz.
Alois enjoys the authority of a noble he obtained, and utilizes his power rather sadistically. In order to feel dominant, he abuses others and makes them feel uncomfortable and inferior for the sake of own satisfaction. However, Alois particularly directs the cruelty to Hannah Anafeloz. He often lashes out physically, and demeans her with vile remarks when he believes that she is trying to take someone else's attention away from him.

(c) wikipedia
residence - Trancy manor
rank - earl
love interest - Claude
if shinigami, whats your death scythe? -
other -

user - queens guard dog.
name - Soryn Robin Everett [[ yes, its supposed to have a pun in it :U ]]
race - human
gender - male
looks - above~
personality - Soryn is very bipolar with a personality similar to Alois'; he'll go from smiling and laughing one second to screaming and crying the next. He's a really touchy 12 year old with a lot of comebacks to share with the people that decide to make fun of him. When he's in a good mood, though, he'll love to try to impress someone to become their friend. Honestly, Soryn's a showoff; he's so happy with his demon butler he'll literally throw him out in the crowd and introduce him, even though Shane is typically the first to speak; Soryn's quiet at first.
residence: No where, really. He moves from place to place, but typically stays in the nicest places around.
rank - I do not know o3o -has not determined this yet- xD Ill edit this later..
love interest - His butler, Shane -- he's bisexual/gay and loves his butler x3
other - Faustian contract is on the middle of his chest, only off the center and to the right by a few millimeters to be right over his heart.

user - queens guard dog.
name - Hekate, meaning "worker from far off".. in mythology, Hekate is a name off a Goddess of witchcraft, demons, graves, and the Underworld.
race - Demon.
gender - Female.
personality - Hekate's a reserved girl unless ordered. She goes by the saying actions speak louder than words; and lives by it, really. Its fairly rare to hear her speak or say something; and even more rare to have her eyes lock on yours. She's shy to sum it all up; she hates the speaking factor of life and chooses to keep her mouth shut unless its very important. But, away from the whole shy thing, Hekate will use actions. She's honestly not afraid to hit someone [or stab them on that matter] as long as she feels that theres no one else around to judge her. She'll use her hands a lot; slapping, punching, hitting. Kicking, too. She'll only do this if shes angry and knows that she wont speak good words so she doesnt speak any at all. Stabbing is rare; Hekate barely ever holds a weapon in her hands, and when she does, its usually something ridiculous like a vase, or the closet thing she can find. It might be a chair.. anyways, Hekate is a very clean person; she hates dirty places and cleans up as if she already has a master to protect. To sum it all up in one word; quiet. That'd most certainly describe her best.
residence - No place, really. She travels; she doesnt stay at one place and makes due of what she can get. Most of the time its easy to find a place to stay for a night or two.
rank - Demon ~ Uncontracted so far.
love interest - No one.
other -
Last edited by biyondo basudei. on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Felis_Tyria » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:25 am

( ill join if I get promised not to get unused this time...)

User:Ciel-chan
Name:Alois Trancy
Race: human
Looks:
image.jpg
Alois
image.jpg (25.25 KiB) Viewed 84 times

Personality: bipolar, feminine, a little creepy
Residence: Trancy Manor
Other: none

Name: Kaia
Race: demon
Looks:
image.jpg
Kaia
image.jpg (22.31 KiB) Viewed 84 times

Personality: scary, loyal, sweet
Residence: Just and old run down house
Other: none
Felis_Tyria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr unlucky » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:50 am

(Yay xP Thanks for telling me about the new rp! c:)

User: [ .zim burton. ]
Name: Artorius Maxwell
Race: Demon
Looks
: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 5azn8p.png
Personality: He is definitely nothing like your average demon and is often looked down upon for that. He's loveable and goofy. He loves to flirt with girls, even though normally they dont like it too well. He has quite a childish personality and is often reckless and doesn't think about his actions before he goes through with them. He's EXTREMELY loud. He likes to poke fun at people and make fun of them lightly, although sometimes he goes too far. He has a cool temper. He tries to come off as tough but it's obvious he is quite sensitive at times.
Residence: Nowhere at the moment--just a wanderer.
Love Interest: Unknown.
If shinigami, whats your deathscythe?:
Other: He has a huge fear of blood. He carries around a weapon that is similar to a mix of a bow and a gun that he refers to as 'George'. His tongue looks like the tongue of a snake, meaning it is split at the end.

User: [.zim burton.]
Name: Lydia Caverly
Race: Shinigami
Looks (pic or detailed discription): She, obviously, has the yellow-green eyes every other Shinigami has. Like her identical twin, she has short, spikey, blonde hair that she always wears in two small pigtails. Her head is also decorated with a large black tophat, a purple ribbon tied around it just above the rim. The rest of her outfit consists of a dark purple tailcoat, a black vest and shirt underneath and a purple bowtie tied around her neck. She also wears black pants with purple stripes, accompanied by black dress shoes. Her glasses look something like this.
Personality: Although she claims she tries her hardest to focus on her work, she slacks off quite a bit and is known to break rules on occasion. She doesn't really care about anyone but herself, and perhaps her twin. She likes to poke fun at people, and although she (maybe) means well, she's quite cruel at times. She's rude and is bossy, and is probably the dominant twin.
Residence: She doesn't really have one. Wherever her sister goes.
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): Field.
Love interest: None.
If shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: A shiny metal scythe with a black handle, black stripes on the blade. On the handle is a button--when pressed, the blade flips upwards.
Other: None. ^^

Name: Lenore Caverly
Race: Shinigami
Looks (pic or detailed discription): She basically looks the exact same as her sister, Lydia, even wearing the exact same outfit as her. It is quite hard to tell them apart due to this. The only difference in them is that instead of pigtails, she prefers to wear her hair in a small side ponytail.
Personality: Even though she is much like her sister in personality also, there are many differences in the way they act. She's pretty much the same when it comes to being cruel and rude, but she's not a slacker at all. She prefers to stick to the rules and doesn't like to be in trouble near as much. She's always on time with her work and is smarter than Lydia when it comes to decision making.
Residence: She doesn't really have one. Wherever her sister goes.
Rank: (lord, noble,ect, if shinigami what department): Field.
Love interest: None.
If shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: A shiny metal scythe with a black handle, black stripes on the blade. On the handle is a button--when pressed, the blade flips upwards.
Other: None. ^^
🌊🔮the world tried to burn all the mercy out of me but you know I wouldn't let it🔮🌊

⭐ graybay/GB
⭐ she/her
⭐ gemini/june 20th
⭐ infj
⭐ adult
original characters

mr unlucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 am

wajas wrote:Adriana licked his cheek playfully. She barked a soft bark; smiling at Pluto.
(Gtg. I'll be on in two hours :) )

(Back! :D )
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 am

((Ciel-chan i believe Queen's guarddog has Alois ^ ^"))

PLuto blushed and wagged his tail

Tarrot looked to William with a click of her neck "um... Will?.." he voice sounded paniced at the click
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:44 am

Adriana yipped at him again, transforming into her demon hound form. The demon hound barked, wagging her silver tail playfully.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 pm

((i love GifSoup!!))

Pluto changed aswell growling playfully
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 pm

(Nice Gifs! XD)
Adriana barked at Pluto playfully. She nipped his tail, before sprinting around the various hedges in the garden. Her silver tail wagged, trying to get him to play.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 pm

((thanks!))

Pluto smirked and playfully chased after her, he tackled her and nipped at her ear
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me