The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Pluto nodded genntly licking her stomache /does this help at all?/
All We Need In This World Is Some Love
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Adriana nodded softly, kicking a leg as a yip came out, /it tickles!/.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 pm

Pluto chuckled again /do you want me to stop?"

((attempting to get my Claude to agree to cosplay as Claude for a day at ndk.. not goin to well...))
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:42 pm

(Really? That must be a bummer about how it's going so far...I hope they agree, if it seems like the best choice.^^ When do you think we should stop? I'm kind of worried that we'll pass the four page limit at some point...)
Adriana shook her head, wagging her tail slowly, /Please don't! I like it...It makes it feel better.../
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ping. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 pm

User: VampiricPsychopath
Name: Shane Adar
Race: ArchDemon
Looks:
o. Dark orchid hair
o. Maroon eyes (Bright fuchsia when using his demonic powers)
o. Tanned skin
o. Black painted nails; sharp. Can become "claw-like" (sharper) when using his powers.
o. Faustian Contract on the top of his right hand
Personality: Shane has a cool and laid back demeanor and is always seen wearing an arrogant smirk or grin that often irritates others. He enjoys poking at people's annoyances just to get them angry, but he does so in a calm and soft-spoken manner. He hardly ever gets angry or loses his temper. He can be very controlling at times because of his social status in the demonic world, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his contract. When serving his master, he will follow through to every detail of an order given to him. No matter the order. He doesn't do this out of loyalty though. Shane isn't loyal in the least bit. He's a snake if you've ever met one. But he only serves his master to get the prize at the end. He's very sadistic as well, but he seems to have a soft spot for animals and children. He tries not to let it show though as he's afraid of getting attached to his master because he knows what must happen at the end. He finds humans amusing. He doesn't understand them in the least bit, but he's learning the ways of human nature. In general, he finds it stupid.
Residence: He goes wherever Soryn goes. The two usually just travel.
Love Interest: Not exactly interested. But if he got attached to anyone, it would most likely be his master. Which he would like to avoid.
If Shinigami, whats your deathscythe?:
Other: Associated with both snakes and cats. He takes the form of a black cat with a snake as the tail.

~~~

queens guard dog. wrote:Soryn watched him as he kneeled down and slipped to the edge of the bed infront of him, holding out the picture and pointing to his sister and him. "S-see?" He stammered, giggling lightly and leaning forwards to look at the picture. "Th-thats her.." He said quietly, giggling and looking over his mothers face. How he missed her.. "And my mom. And dad.." Soryn scowled at the mention of "dad". His father had never loved him but was more interested in drugs and alcohol and gambling than his family. Probably how he killed his parents, anyways. He sighed quietly and wiped the tears off of his cheeks, giggling quietly again; or at least forcing a small laugh. "Thats my sister. I told you shes real.. and..hopefully alive.." Soryn bit his lip at the thought of her being dead. No. He shook his head and quickly pushed the thought from his head, looking over the picture again.

Shane offered a small smile for his young master's sake. He watched as Soryn pointed out the member's of his family and named them, nodding each time in reply. "I'm sure she's alright, Milord. And I'm certain we will find her." He murmured. He paused a moment before tilting his head. "And I never doubted that she wasn't real. I believed you, of course."
Last edited by ping. on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━(❝ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ?)

⇢ ping | enby | adult | infj | gemini
[any prns] - [pan/ace] - [june 4th]

carrd.

(ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ)

» / art requests. / avatar shop. / OCs.
trade thread. / auction thread. / CS help. / BLM.

(━ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ.)━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx]
ping.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 pm

((not goin so well... xP he's making me feel bad... and trying to excape it...))'

((yes, we should stop..))

PLuto smirked and continued licking

((hey! LAST PAGE TIL DROCALL GETS ON))
Rivon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biyondo basudei. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:57 pm

Soryn looked back over at the wall and quietly laid the picture down on his lap, observing his family again and biting his tongue. He really hadn't expected anything special here, let alone a painting/picture of his family hanging on the wall. That was telling it in the least. "Really? You did?" He asked, still staring at the picture and letting his hair fall into his eyes, shadowing his face in a darkish veil. "I didnt think you did." Softly, his yellow gaze moved up to Shane's and he stared at him like he had just eaten his own arm or something. "No ones said that before. No ones trusted me." The reason for that was most likely his attitude; how childish and young he acted, even though he was almost 13. He was kind of concerned and for some reason, at that moment, he was scared. Somehow scared.

[[ I MUST POST. EOWFLJNFLWR <3 ]]
wip<3
biyondo basudei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 pm

(Okay)
Adriana yipped sweetly, smiling at Pluto happily.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Reckless+ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:39 pm

(alois-chan!!!!! please make a form for Earl trancy! everyone is excepted gimme a sec to get ya all on the list.)

Sebastian set the plate of pudding on Ciel's desk. "will this do, young master?"

Drocell bit his lip, not much liking the look of the dried Snake skins either. He turned and followed Snake, clinging to his lover's arm. "i'm sorry..."
Someone is calling,
I'm being called
Alright, leave it to me; let’s go
More! More!

To the east and to the west
I’ll keep running
That’s right, if fighting is your only option
Then that’s what you’ll have to do
The awesome me's the most supreme! The strongest!
The one who gets the last laugh, yeah!
Is the awesome me, of course!
Draw a circle, it's the earth
Draw a circle, it's the earth
Everybody follow with me,
It's the awesome me!

Draw a circle, little bird
When did it get there, little bird
Chirping on my head,
It's cute!

I draw the earth
The awesome! Me!