The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

If you only want to role-play with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre). Please read the information sticky inside before posting in this board.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The butler V4-pulling strings invite-only

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm

(You're welcome.^^)
Adriana yipped like a pup, growling happily as she began to nip at his neck. She barked, wagging her tail as she laid on the ground when Pluto tackled her.
wajas

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby macabre poetry » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:23 pm

user: Macabre Poetry
name: Carlisle Dorian
race: demon {incognito}
looks (pic or detailed description): Blue eyes, orange around the pupil {red with slitted pupils when "fired up"}, short silver-black hair, short black goatee. Occasionally wears a silver monacle. Dresses in dark tones, achromatically. Carries a cane with a silver fox on the head.
residence: The Cracked Circus
Rank: (lord, noble, etc, if shinigami what department): ringleader of the aforementioned circus
love interest: none {himself}
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: n/a
other: just as Sebastian is associated with ravens and Claude with spiders, he is associated with foxes. Also, is uncontracted c:
user: Macabre Poetry
name: Eric Slingby
race: shinigami
looks (pic or detailed description): ref 1 ref 2
residence: shinigami realm
Rank: (lord, noble, etc, if shinigami what department): field dispatch
love interest: Alan Humphries
if shinigami, whats your deathscythe?: handsaw
other: I think that in the roleplay I’ll just say that he was able to cure Alan’s disease and was not killed by Sebastian or ousted from the shinigami dispatch society.
this IP address is shared with my sister, Black & White.
we frequently exchange pets; please don't ban us.

hundred years, hundred more
someday we may see
a woman king
sword in hand
swing at some evil and bleed

- "woman king" by iron & wine
macabre poetry

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Black & White » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Snake wandered around the store but paused when he caught sight of something he found deeply disturbing, snake skins for sale. He paled noticeably at the sight and stared in repulsion, before hurriedly leaving the shop without any comment.

"Yes Tarrot? Why the panicky tone?" William said, looking at the other Shinigami with curiosity and worry.
"Words! Mere words!
How terrible they were!
How clear, and vivid, and
cruel! One could not escape
from them. And yet what
a subtle magic there was
in them! They seemed
to be able to give a plastic
form to formless things, and
to have a music of their own
as sweet as any viol or of
lute. Mere words! Was there
anything so real as words?"

- Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray

Black & White

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Tarrot extended her arm, her shoulder and elbow moving choppily and with clicks like Drocell's "Will... i think i have the virus..."
Ah, I'm so p*ssed-Using both my hands to keep it all inside-I'm gonna blow it-Empty out my mind-Umm hey, listen listen, it's important-Kalinka? Malinka? Just pinch me, would you?-I can't seem to steady myself-Maybe we should do something else, instead-Hurts, it hurts me, but I won't cry-Parade? Marade? Play it again, then-"Wait," you tell me, "Just a second!"
Don't, don't you make me separate from you!"-Anata to watashi de randebuu?-Randebuu? (hora) randebuu?-Ara ma tondetta abanchuuru?-Ashidori yugande 1,2,1,2-Drinking heavily singing out of key every day, you see-I'm one crazy Matryoshka!-Hey hey hey, could you maybe play it again?-Kalinka? Malinka? Snapped like a bowstring-Tell me, tell me, what should I do?-This feeling's kinda pulled one over me-Loud and clearly, 524-Freud? Keloid? Struck like a keyboard-Laughing at most e-ve-ry-thing-Soon, soon we won't be dancing anymore!

I AM NOT REALLY ROLEPLAYING ON THIS SIGHT LIKE I USED TO BECAUSE THE MODS AND I DO NOT GET ALONG
Rivon

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:51 pm

Adriana yipped like a pup, growling happily as she began to nip at his neck. She barked, wagging her tail as she laid on the ground when Pluto tackled her.
wajas

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Black & White » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 pm

His eyes widened for a moment then he pushed up his glasses, glancing over some notes that had been taken down on the Marionette Virus. "What? That shouldn't be possible... I thought only the dead got it..." William murmured, looking between her and the paper with a questioning look.
"Words! Mere words!
How terrible they were!
How clear, and vivid, and
cruel! One could not escape
from them. And yet what
a subtle magic there was
in them! They seemed
to be able to give a plastic
form to formless things, and
to have a music of their own
as sweet as any viol or of
lute. Mere words! Was there
anything so real as words?"

- Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray

Black & White

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Ciel-Chan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 pm

[of course every character is taken...i fixed it]

♛Ciel-Chan♚♜♝♞♟ wrote:( ill join if I get promised not to get unused this time...)

User:Ciel-chan
Name: Myla
Race: demon
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT45oWEHSNfE5D1_Zq52W7Kf2lryt4sTheDRgJpM7i_V94-ZdKlrA
Personality: quiet, shy, though very happy and cheerful when she needs to be
Residence: Phantomhive household
Other: none

Name: Kaia
Race: demon
Looks:
image.jpg

Personality: scary, loyal, sweet
Residence: Just and old run down house
Other: none
85 DAYS LEFT UNTIL DA:I
OCTOBER 7th

You walked out of the fade,
and our soldiers found you.
The only one who escaped a blast
that killed thousands. And you have
no idea how you survived? At this
moment, you are the only threat I see.

Whatever we where before, we are now... the Inquisition

Ciel-Chan

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm

((i'm so mean to my Claude... >~<))

Pluto grinned and nipped at her ear again

Tarrot closed her eyes "Will-senpai, i'm scared.." she pulled her knees to her chest with a syphony of clicks

((alright))
Ah, I'm so p*ssed-Using both my hands to keep it all inside-I'm gonna blow it-Empty out my mind-Umm hey, listen listen, it's important-Kalinka? Malinka? Just pinch me, would you?-I can't seem to steady myself-Maybe we should do something else, instead-Hurts, it hurts me, but I won't cry-Parade? Marade? Play it again, then-"Wait," you tell me, "Just a second!"
Don't, don't you make me separate from you!"-Anata to watashi de randebuu?-Randebuu? (hora) randebuu?-Ara ma tondetta abanchuuru?-Ashidori yugande 1,2,1,2-Drinking heavily singing out of key every day, you see-I'm one crazy Matryoshka!-Hey hey hey, could you maybe play it again?-Kalinka? Malinka? Snapped like a bowstring-Tell me, tell me, what should I do?-This feeling's kinda pulled one over me-Loud and clearly, 524-Freud? Keloid? Struck like a keyboard-Laughing at most e-ve-ry-thing-Soon, soon we won't be dancing anymore!

I AM NOT REALLY ROLEPLAYING ON THIS SIGHT LIKE I USED TO BECAUSE THE MODS AND I DO NOT GET ALONG
Rivon

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Adriana barked, wagging her tail, and nipped at his paws. She flicked her ears as he nipped one; finding it amusing.
wajas

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Rivon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:27 pm

Pluto let off a playfull growl that was close to a chuckle. He nipped at her ear again

Rivon

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Return to 1x1 and Invite-Only Role Plays