1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Cassidy watched the two, not sure if she could introduce herself
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Luke then pointed to Cassidy. 'This is my friend Cassidy she lives with us. She has a daughter." Luke said sighning as Logan nodded and waved to her
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Cassidy smiled and waved, 'It's nice to meet you.' she signed
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Luke watched. 'You to.' Logan sighed
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Cassidy smiled a bit, "I better check on Cosette." she said
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Luke nodded as he looked Logan who was suddenly tackled by the dog and laughing like crazy. Luke shrugged as long as he wasn't hurt or crying.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Cassidy went inside and got her daughtr
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:31 pm

'Mutt.' Logan sighed 'yeah that's my dog.' Luke sighed back as ghost came running over 'what's that?' Logan sighed 'my horse ghost.' Luke sighed back looking at him

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Cassidy rocked Cosette out of habit and went back outside
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Logan looked at Luke then stood up and sighed. 'Why did mom and dad get rid of me?' He sighned back. Luke chewed his bottom lip

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me