1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Springsteen » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
Human Form:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Family-
Pet(s)-
Other-
[/center]

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
Animal Form:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Species-
Breed-
Owner-
Offspring-
Other-
[/center]
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Springsteen » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Human Form:
Name- Cassidy
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Family- none
Pet(s)- Ginger
Other- Dress. She has a baby that she has to take care of. No one knows. She visits in the night, when no one can see her. Her name is Cosette

Animal Form:
Name- Ginger
Age- 5
Gender- Mare
Species- Horse
Breed- Missouri Fox Trotter
Owner- Cassidy
Offspring- Teddy
Other-

Animal Form:
Name- Teddy
Age- 6 months
Gender- Male
Species- Horse
Breed- Missouri Fox Trotter
Owner- Cassidy
Offspring- none
Other-

Human Form:
Name- Jessie
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Family- none
Pet(s)- none
Other-
Last edited by Springsteen on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:35 am

Bookmarked
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 am

(Ok)
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 am

Name- Luke
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Family- nope
Pets- Ghost
Other- (still looking for picture.)

http://gypsyhorseclub.com/wp-content/up ... esized.jpg
Animal form
Name- Ghost
Age- 4
Gender- Stallion
Species: Horse
Breed: gypsie
Owner: Luke
Offspring: none
Other: nope
Last edited by Cookierulz on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:20 am

(Cool! If you can't find a pic, you can just put a description)
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 am

(Ok and my computer would let me copy your forms.... My computer is breaking that maybe why lol. Also I'm gonna keep looking but I probably will just do that. Well would you like tow tart any ways?)

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 am

(Sure)

Cassidy was getting ready for her part in the show. She was one of the youngest girls there, but was also old enough to be put through the same stuff as the others
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:36 am

Luke was in the back brushing ghost out and getting ready. He was a cowboy who loved the rodeo. This was his first year taking ghost into the ring. He had wine many awards threw the years with his past horses.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:54 am

Cassidy worked at the local saloon, a showgirl for men's entertainment. She didn't like the job but it paid well and there were few jobs for women.
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me