1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Cassidy put Cosette into bed before she laid down. She stared at the ceiling as if having a conversation with herself.
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Logan had no idea what to do with a kid livig at his house that wasn't even his.
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Cassidy was about to fall asleep when she started to cough, not able to stop. She tried to call for help but couldn't. She started to cough up blood
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Luke heard her caughing and ran into her room and looked at her panicking. He scooped her up and told mutt to stay as he grabbed her still running he was very protective as he got on ghost and took of holding her agai at his body tightly he couldn't let anything happen to any other people in his family.
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Cassidy didn't stop coughing and was finding it a bit hard to breath
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Luke he her tightly as the rode. "Just he on and do t leave me what ever you do." Logan said he couldn't loose her or any more people from his life he needed her. They were still kind of far from the hospital and they had two unattended children back at the place what made him a nervious wreak but he had locked up. So they would be safe that way.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Her coughing paused just long enough for Cassidy to get more air into her lungs. She looked pale but not like she was dying.
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Luke rached the hospital and stopped ghost as he carres her in and sat with her in his lap untill nurses came and took her.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:36 am

Cassidy continued to cough as she was taken to see the doctor
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 am

Luke wasn't allowed to follow beacuse he wasn't family. He sighed and decided to go back and get the kids. He came back about and hour later cradling Logan and cosetta.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me