1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:33 am

Cosette started to cry, wondering where her mother was.
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:36 am

Luke laid Logan down and held Cosette tightly in his arms and gently rocked her. "Shhh." He said softly he was doig what he had seen her mother do many times before.
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 am

Cosette continued to cry, not hearing a heartbeat.
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 am

"Hmm my mom use to do this." He said and lifting her up resting her head on his shoulder and holding her tiny body against hi. Logan was cuddled up on the chair
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 am

Cosette slowly calmed down and closed her eyes. She was calm
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:44 pm

"Oh thank god." Luke wispered as Logan moved and laid his head on Logan's lap.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Cosette gently gripped his shirt as she started to fall asleep. A nurse came out and walked over to Luke, "Are you hear for Miss Cassidy Jones?" she asked
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:25 pm

(I'm changeig Logan to a thirteen year old I have an idea for him and his appearance might change to but I got an idea lol.)

Logan was still a sleep sprawled out across the chairs. "Yeah I am." He said holding tightly to her daughter who he hoped was a sleep

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:26 pm

(ok)

"You can go see her." the nurse said, "She's awake and the doctor knows what happened."
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:29 pm

( Logan http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0 ... 02327.jpeg his still def though but he's gonna be a trouble maker.)

Luke nodded and shook Logan who groaned and got up. He stood and brushed his pants off as Luke stood up holding the baby.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me