1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:49 pm

'I'm just a stranger to him.' Cassidy signed, 'He couldn't care less if I just disappeared one day. But you're his brother. You're family.'
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 pm

'He didnt want me. I read his lips he saw you and that smile. Also h introduce you right off the bat." Logan sighned
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:55 pm

'He just doesn't know how to take care of a child.' Cassidy signed, 'I do know because I have my own daughter, Cosette.'
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 pm

"You don't understand.' Logan sighned as he stood up and walked away he wasn't to happy about being her as he sat down being three and knowing every thing that was going on hugged him as he laid under a tree and fell a sleep
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Cassidy sighed and got up. She went inside, a bit upset that she couldn't help him
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Luke looked at her. "Where's Logan it's getting dark and chores and what not come out at night." He said looking at her he had head of kids being left out after dark and the stories were never good.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 pm

"He's out under the tree, asleep." Cassidy said, looking at him. She walked away, thinking that he didn't really care about her.
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:12 pm

"Don't ever do that again." Luke said running out side as he grabbed. Logan and mutt as he took them back into the house. He set mutt down and Luke in the hammock in the living room and covered him up.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Cassidy closed her eyes and sighed as she went to her room. She sat down and looked at Cosette who was asleep in her arms
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Logan was out cold in the hammock. Luke was stressed as he went to his room and flopped on his bed and sighed

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me