1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Thoughtful, the vampire gazed at him for a moment, simply standing there silently in the hallway. "Help yourself to the kitchen," she murmured finally, tired of the constant, neverending silences between the two og them. She hated it, frankly. She hd never been good with people, but this made it worse. She descended down the stairs and outside,, where she shut the door and did something she hadn't done since she wàs in Ireland. She slipped off her boots, stepping barefoot onto the cold ground wet with dew, and began to run, just for the fun of it. She practiced her gymnastics flips, somersaulting and revieewing hr balance with a handstand. It made her feel like she was ten years ol
d again.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 am

Andrew nodded softly before watching her leave, turning his head down the hall after hearing the door open and close. "Great what the heck is wrong with me." He said as he felt strange around her and he figured out now that it was not just because she was a vampire, it was something more. "What is going on?" He mumbled to himself before rubbing his head as he started down the hall. He was confused and was wondering what to do, he never thought in his life that he would let a vampire feed off of him for one but he had done that the night before. His mind had gone blank and now he wished he had done something, but that might have just made it worse in the end but he knew better next time.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:30 am

Nothing else mattered as she did triple flips and focused solely on her gymnastics. The world could come crashing down at that very moment and she could honestly care less. She was in her own little world. Taking a breather, she stayed balanced on one arm as she slowed herself down. Using up all the energy she had gotten from his blood in one hour would not be very healthy, and it would leave her tired and sick. His blood had been fresh, however, so if it took it easy, it could last a few days. Keeping this thought in mind, she landed back on her feet and sighed heavily. She wiggled her bare feet in the cool grass and ran a hand through her hair. She muttered, "What is wrong with me?"
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 am

Andrew looked around as he walked into the kichen, trying find something fast just to get some engery into him. There was not a lot to work with so he just grabbed an apple eating it before he walked out. He needed to do something, this sitting around was worse then being in the cell he had come from. He sighed as he got to the room he had been staying in before he started his normal morning work out with push-ups, taking off his shirt while he started. He always thought better when he was working out and he guessed it was just because his mind was relaxed and his blood flowing strong.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:04 am

Wide green eyes staring up at the bleak gray-blue sky, she hugged herself, though not because of the chill in the air. With a huff, she entered the house once she had swiped up her steel-toed boots and replaced them on her feet. Yawning, she moved back upstairs and retired to her room. She wasn't in the mood for doing anything in particular, so she grabbed a book and curled up on her bed, wrapping a blanket around her. She had a craving for hot chocolate suddenly, the kind her mother would make back on the farm. Speaking of the farm, as she very well knew, she had to check the internet and the newspapers for horses for sale. There was a barn in the back that she had kept tidy for when she got a horse, but she hadn't found a cheap enough one yet, sadly. Shutting her book, she put it back and reached over for the newspaper on her desk.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:30 am

Andrew continued what he was doing, moving on to another thing when he was done with the last one. But it was not long before he was done, before he whipped the sweet off of his face glad that he had even done something. He did not like just sitting round and most of the time always wanted to be doing something. That was the hard thing about being in the cell was he had little to nothing to do, thats what he hatted the most. But then again now with things to do he did not know what to do, everything was strange. He felt strange about the vampire, but it was something that he could not point if it was hate or something else he could not really tell. He sighed standing back up and looking around the room, wondering what time it was now before he looked out the window.

The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:39 am

Grabbing a bright red pen that matched her hair, she cleared her throat, though no one was around except for Andrew in his room, and flicked through it, throwing away what wasn't listings for animals. She scanned through it, occasionally circling an address or a price, or possibly how many hands high the horse was or what breed, though she didn't mind what the specifications were as long as she could ride it. Hopefully though, she could find something good like a paint horse or an arabian. That would come later though. She let her eyes settle on a horse for sale in the area at two hundred dollars, and started the advertisement. It was fourteen hands high and a mixed breed horse. Tilting her head, she studied the picture and smiled. A stallion. How nice, and only four years old. She set down the paper and grabbed her phone for the number under the advertisement.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 am

Andrew moved his hair out of his face before slipping his white shirt back on walking out of the room. He could hear the vampire in her room as he started down to it, stopping outside as he knocked on the door. "Is there anything you need me to do?" He asked waiting for her answer not sure if he wanted to work or not, but he did want to do something.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:33 am

Shayna was wrapping up the call with the owner of the horse when Andrew knocked. Grinning at his voice, she jumped off the bed, her steel-toed boots making a light thump on the carpet. She put down the phone, grabbed her wallet and the newspaper clipping, and opened the door, beaming at him. "Yes actually," she chirped, gleeful. "I'd like you to come with me to pick up a horse. I have a trailer out back we can use, it's by the barn." She then recalled that Andrew hadn't seen the barn, but that didn't matter, she would get him oriented with it after she got the horse.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 am

Andrew nodded as he remebered seeing the barn when they had gone out to the forest, but he did wondering what kind of horse she had bought and why. He had grown up with horses and loved them as he had been riding since before he could walk. Before joining the army he was a horse trainer in his spare time and just hope she did not get a green stallion or something. He hoped she also knew something about horses or atleast had seen the horse before she bought it, because the worst mistake anyone could do when buying a horse would be not test it before they buy it. He turned waiting for her as he guessed she would come out to show him where the trailer was and to hook it up to the truck as he did not have the keys or anything.
The one who made you,
How sad.