1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 am

{{ We can skip time if you want }}
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 am

{ Please. }
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:30 am

The afternoon trickled by slowly, and after the last chores of the day were finished, the redhead called for Andrew, her voice raised so he could hear her, but not harsh or overly commanding. She didn't want to chase him through the house, so hopefully he would respond. She wanted merely to ask whether or not he was interested in dinner. She knew some humans ate more than others. Licking her lips at the very thought, she shook her head. It was only his second day, no need to overwhelm him already.

If she did want a bite, what was the harm in waiting another day or two? The brief sample of his blood from when he had cut himself had been enough to tempt the lass, but she knew better. She wasn't an animal. However, she shoved these thoughts way so not to get herself hungry from the very daydreaming. The sun was starting to lower on the horizon, and a chilly bite was coming from the open living room window.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:50 am

Andrew turned looking up from where he had been sitting, covering himself a bit more with his coat. He really did not want to go in until he had too and at all he would rather just not go back in at all. Sure he did not want to freeze, but that was beside the point he had been in worse before. He turned his head, groaning as he got up hearing her call no matter what he thought he side walking into one of the house doors, closing it behind him.

He turned walking through the house to where she was, slipping his hands into his jacket pocket. "Yes?" He mumbled leaning in the door way to the room she was in at the time, she looked to be thinking about something else making him feel strange. He really did not know what she was going, but shook his head slightly ignoring the thought.
Last edited by Yellow. on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 am

She purred softly, so much so that it was only to herself, as he came in. "I was wondering if you were interested in a bit of dinner. I noticed you haven't eaten much all day, and I thought your species needed food every day. Or am I wrong? You may correct me, I don't mind. I'm not really used to other species yet."

She turned her emerald gaze onto him, blinking innocently. She was more of a keep-to-herself type, and therefore did not have much experience with anything that wasn't her type. Sure, she had once been a human, but that was so long ago, when she was very small, not even a teenager yet. Therefore, she couldn't remember much of that early childhood.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Andrew nodded slowly, "Yes normally." He said but by now he was so used to going a day or two without food it did not seem to bother him as much any more. He turned slowly, but his stomach kind of really answered her question when it made a loud rumbling sound. He sighed slowly, "Sure dinner sounds great." He said as he mine as try and be nice to her, so far she had done nothing to him yet... But then again he was not going to give up that easily, she was a vampire and that would never change and how ever she acted it would not change what she was.
Last edited by Yellow. on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:30 pm

She chuckled softly to herself. "Help yourself to the fridge, I'll cook whatever you can if you find yourself unable to. I warn you though, I'm not too experienced with food." She could tell he still did not have high opinions of her, due to their difference of species and the fact that her kind had overthrown the humans. She made a mental note to teach him the difference between acting upon who you are rather than what you are. She really hated being characterized as a vampire, as most of her species were infinitely annoying at their very best. Honestly, it was headache-inducing.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Andrew nodded, "I can cook just fine." He said listening to her before he started to where he had seen the kitchen. The house was not that big, but it was a bit bigger then most. He turned looking in to see what she had and for the most part that was not much, but there was a bag of shrip and a few vegetables it was something to work with as he took it out. He turned looking in what seemed to be a spice cabinet getting a few out before he turned to her stove taking out a pan as he let it heat up. He was just going to stir fry more the less the vegetables with the shrip and some rice.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 pm

The smell of what he was cooking soon overwhelmed her senses, and she smiled softly. Leaving him to eat, the girl stepped outside, keeping the front door open to let some of the cool air in but shutting the screen door. She blinked lazily, sprawling out on the brick steps. Her sharp gaze watched the edge of the woods, and she sighed softly. The night was so much more peaceful. Glancing up at the stars that were coming out, she smiled weakly, all mischievous thoughts completely forgotten. She would leave him be so he could eat in peace.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Andrew turned watching her head out the door, guessing she might not like the smell of the food or something, but what ever. He turned tossing the shrimp he had peeling into the hot pan, along with the rice and the vegetables. He sighed putting the spices on as he tossed up the pan, leaning a bit as it cooked before he took it over the stove putting it in a bowl before pooring a sause over it and stiring it up. It was not the best, but was good for what he had to work with as he sat finishing it fast not knowing really how hungry he was.
The one who made you,
How sad.