1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 pm

The awkward silence was heavy on her and she felt as if she was suffocating ib it. As he didn't reply to her request, she sighed heavily and dipped her head so her curls fell across her face and hid her gaze from him. Inhaling sharply, she kept quiet as she though. He wasn't declining it, however, so she figured she might as well before hunger took over. Licking her teeth, she hesitantly moved closer. "I..." Unable to find anything to say, she slipped her hands around his torso. It was awkward like this, but she had to or she would go feral. Her lips lightly brushed against his throat as her head lowered. Her fangs gently slid into into his flesh and she embraced the warm blood with relief. It was something she hadn't tasted in a while. After a long drink, she realized she had to respect his health and pulled away from him.

I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Andrew fliched when she got on top of him, to tell you the truth he was ready to die if that was what was about to happen. He was done with this life and he was done with living like this, in fear. He was thought in the army to never have fear, but they never said anything about vampires then and now everyone had fear as they waited. He closed his eyes as he felt her fangs go into his neck, the feeling very strange. He sighed softly when she stopped, but he felt strange after then again his blood had just been sucked out of him. He put his hand over his neck breathing slowly as blood came out before the bit slowly started to close.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:08 pm

More than grateful, Shsyna lost her composure and hugged his midsection tightly, burying her face in his chest. She curled against him as she did so, inhaling and exhaling at once in a sigh. The fact he had let her do thst without a word of complaint or even disapproval, well, she was hsppy for it." Not wanting to move as she was full, tired, and stressed, she nuzzled into him, red curls hiding her face as she eventually fell asleep. But not before muttering to him, "Thank you..." She had half-expected him to.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Andrew only looked down at her when she laid on him, thinking that was odd but he was to tried to move or move her for that matter. She was strange and different from most of the vampires he had meet or seen, maybe she was not the same. He shook his head slightly at the thought, it would take a lot before he ever thought that or could ever start, but then this was a start. He closed his eyes slowly flling into sleep, unable to keep his eyes open anymore.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:09 pm

She was secretly thankful he wasn't pushing her away as of now. She figured that they were both just too tired. Feeling him relax and watching sleep take him, she bit back a yawn, curling tightly against his side and using him as a pillow. She didn't want to leave him asleep in the hall alone, but trying to move him would not go down well. So she let her own jade gaze slip shut, breathing steadying and she quieted herself. She looked much more peaceful when she slept, and actually so did he. But she would never mention that to him.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:32 am

Andrew felt her move around before he feel into a deap sleep, to tired to move but he did wonder why she was sleeping or so it seemed. He thought vampires did not sleep, but maybe he was wrong or maybe she was just laying on him with her eyes closed which was most likely what she was doing. He woke up latter then normal the next morning, still feeling tired as he ran his hands through his hair looking up and around.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 am

Her alert senses forced her out of her "sleep" as she felt him stir against him. She opened her eyes quickly and sat straight up. At first, embarrassment flushed her cheeks, but then her shame passed and she smiled weakly at him. Recomposing herself and brushing hair out of her face, she murmured, "Good morning. I am sorry I made you sleep on the floor. That could not be comfortable. If you are sore, you are not required to work today." Sighing, she got to her feet and went to her room to change.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Andrew looked down seeing she had opened her mind before she got off him and for a second he smiled, not sure why but he did. He was half alseep and had forgotten she was a vampire, but after the smiled turning into a yawn going away into nothing. "It's fine, slept worse." He said as he could have slept how ever last night and still would have slept fine with how out he was and how tired he was the night after what had happened. He was still not sure what to say about that running his hand over his neck to find the bit marks gone now, so maybe for now he could forget that.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Once she shut the door, Shayna changed into an oversized shirt, a pair of sweatpants, and her steel-toed boots. She tried her best to comb and straighten that unruly hair of hers before tying it up in a ponytail and out of her way. She smiled at herself in the mirror, thinking of the urban myth that vampires coyld not be seen in reflective surfaces. That was obviously incorrect because she could see herself just fine. Exiting her bedroom, she stretched, blinking in a refreshed wsy as she looked out a hallway window. It was a nice day, she noted, despite the cold. She stopped in front of Andrew, not sure what to say.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 am

Andrew rubbed his head as he watched her leave before he got up slowly, looking around. He was dressed already since he only had one pair of cloths and did not take them off the night before. He needed to change, bit he really did not care used to it after the war had started, then no one cared about cloths and all the had was hope. He looked down the hall seeing her walk back after she had changed and done her hair and all.
The one who made you,
How sad.