1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Thu May 30, 2013 8:16 am

She smiled warmly and said, "I need to purchase a plow, I'll probably glance at the newspapers and online for any auto shops or mechanics that are selling them. It can't be that hard to find one, there's a lot of farming communities around here. Once we've gotten the soil ready, we can purchase the seeds we need and start planting." She grinned weakly, thoughtfully patting Dublin's neck and glancing over at Andrew.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 am

Andrew nodded as it sounded like a good plan to start. "Did you still want the other animals? We could work on getting that read even now." He said not knowing how much fenced in area she had as he knew they would not really need anything to buy for a fence. But if all she wanted to do was plant then they could do nothing really until she got the plow.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 am

Shayna smiled sweetly. "Well," she said softly, "I'd love to have some sheep, and maybe a dog to herd them. That's one of the things I missed the most from my farm back home in Ireland." She patted Dublin's neck, thoughtful. She was used to having Border Collies or Irish Sheep Dogs help her keep the sheep in line. They didn't do much besides provide meat and wool, though she rarely slaughtered any because she just had a fondness for them.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:51 am

Andrew nodded a she listened to her, before he wondered when she was going to get the things they needed. He did not know what she had to start with and it was really not his place to ask so he would just stay quiet for now. He thought it would be nice to have a dog around, it would be interesting to train it to herd if it was not already trained. But he knew nothing about training dogs, so he guessed she would do that or he would have to learn. It could not be that hard from training horses right?
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:22 am

She paused a second, hesitating before she mumbled, "I need to look up where they have sheep, dogs, and a plow available. The animals will probably be easiest to find and first to get, as I already have pens and the barn and house are capable of becoming the home for a dog, I'd just need to get food." She shrugged gently, rubbing her neck. "If you want to come with me you can...?" she suggested idly, a bit nervous to be truthful, and awkward.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 am

Andrew nodded as he listened to her, "Sure." He said slowly as it was better then hanging around here. He did like it better then that stupid cage though and here he almost felt free. Well that was until he remembered he was not and she owned him, even if she did not act like it most of the time. He had to say though he was starting to like her more, vampore or not.
The one who made you,
How sad.