1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Shayna smiled at the scent that proved most obviously that he could cook. She put a hand over her sensitive nose, rolling her eyes a bit. Not only could she hear a pin drop from a meter away, she could possibly smell it as well. this often made it so her senses were easily overwhelmed. Yawning, she laid down on the steps of the brick porch, blinking lazily and laying her head in her hands. Pleased with herself, she closed her eyes for a moment, red curls tumbling over her shoulders as she rested her head down without moving.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Andrew finsihed fast, cleaning up everything he had used before he put it back where he had found it walking out to where she was. "Anything you need?" He asked slowly opening the screen door, leaning in the door way again as he thought a bit of what she could or might say. It was getting cold outside and he shook a bit feeling it, but it seemed as if she did not care. "Unless there is nothing." He said looking down as he did not look at her, his hands back inside his pockets of his jacket.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 am

Her head rose as she heard him speak and she sat up, gazing up at him and shoving copper bangs from her eyes. She interpreted his meaning without any trouble, but she was more stubborn that he assumed. "There is nothing. You can spend your evening freely as you wish." She smiled weakly, before moving as if to lie back down. She did not, however, and merely gazed out at the woods. She was more than happy to stay here, her hunger not at the front of her mind at this point, nor would it be for a while now.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:04 am

Andrew turned walking away from the strange vampire, more ignoring her if he could but he needed to do something. He sighed softly breathing in as he walked to the room that was 'his'. He had not work out all day, other then the wood carrying and that was something he normally did so he did not count that. He turned getting down on the floor as he start the normal routine with push-up, sit-ups, and crouches until he reached the number he wanted. After joining the army he rarely missed a work out, even when he was locked in a cell it just seemed to help him think better after he worked out.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:15 am

A small smile crossed the vampire's face as the air became cool on her skin, but her body did not react to such temperature change. She gazed outside at the leaves coating the forest floor, with their crisp, multicolored cheeriness. After a while she sighed, going inside. Curling one lock of her red hair around her finger, Shayna thoughtfully paced the living room floor, glancing out the window every so often. Bored, she leaned against the wall and let out a small sigh. She hated to admit it, but tomorrow she might need a meal.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 am

Andrew looked up hearing a door open down stairs, but ignored it as he went back to what he was doing. He had nothing better to do then what he was doing now, other then is was getting late. He still did not know how he felt about sleeping around the vampire and was not sure he could. He was always trained never to sleep with an enemy, but it seemed to be nothing like when he was in the war at that time humans where just slathered by vampires. He shook his head at the thought, sitting up and leaning back on the wall.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 am

Chewing on her lip, she realized the muffled movement from upstairs stopped, meaning whatever work or moving around he had been doing, he had finished. Biting the inside of her cheek nervously, she figured with the day's chores done, she might as well head up to bed. She was just so unused to having someone around, but she had bought him because she had needed company. Being alone like this had been driving her insane. Yet, he was a cold and distant slave, and she wasn't sure if that was any better than being alone. Sure, he might be fun to irritate, but other than that he didn't seem like a conversational type. She headed up to her room, thoughtful.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:54 am

Andrew breathed in softly running his hands through his hair, his head jerking up as he hear movement but listened as it passed guessing she must be heading to her room. He sighed before standing up slowly walking over to the chest as he slipped off his shirt, scars along his chest and shoulder. "Great." He mumbled running his hand over one of the scars, shaking his head at the thought of how he got it. Even with him being young and new to the army he had been in more fights then many in the forces, but with other things not with humans. He turned walking back to the bed as he lay on it, slipping his shoes off before he lay ontop of the sheet closing his eyes slowly before falling into a light sleep.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 am

She hesitated, hearing movement, but as it stopped she figured he had fallen asleep. She bit her lip again, sighing and shutting the door behind her. Changing, she transitioned in a shirt that was huge on her, falling down to her knees. It was like a lazy attempt at a nightgown. Opening the window as she watched the night sky darken, she laid on her bed, her nocturnal nature keeping her awake. However, eventually she did fall into a light, alert sleep. She never got to sleep too deeply, unfortunately, and envied humans for that.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Andrew woke up early that morning tossing and turning the whole night away, with the light sleep he was tired that morning. It was normal though, he was used to that by now after being in the army it was normal to get little sleep and in the war... He sighed sitting up slowly looking around the room, blinking his eyes to the light that streamed into the room from the window. "Another day living in hell." He growled softly pulling his legs up before running his hands through his hair again, looking over to the door his eyes narrowed. He guessed she would be stiring in her room as well, vampires seemed to get little to no sleep, then again at first they thought they never slept but it seemed they did.
The one who made you,
How sad.