1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Yes master.

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 pm

The world is no longer the same as you once called it, it has changed much over the time and no not by flying cars. In the past few years, thing you thought where made up made themselves know. They took there revenge on the people, killing many and taking the others as slaves. Many men from the war on the vampires where taken and killed, only a few left as slaves making them worth a bit more the more known about them. Will you survive in this world or will you become someones dinner?

{ Make what ever form you want it can be a simple as you want, just having a bit of the information needed. }
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Name:
Andrew Bell.

History:
Andrew was born to a rich family, however when he was eighteen he joined the army and became a general. He was loyal, and his commanding soldiers knew that so they used him to pass on messages and secrets between bases. Andrew is the person who is mainly targeted, and recently, like many of the soldier who are captured he was sold into slavery.

He never really wanted to become a soldiers he was pressured into it by his father who was a high ranked officer. Before Andrew joined the army he was an amazing horseman. His father owned many horses and Andrew became quite known for how he handled them, he was more then good with horses.

Appearance:

Slave/Master?:
Slave.

If master how many slaves?:
Nope.

Other:
Nope.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Shayna Grace Raiz. ;; Female :: Appearance of twenty one years old. ;; Vampire in blood.

Shayna is quite simply... Irish. Plagued with freckles, with wavy/curly red hair past her chest. Skinny, pale, and lanky. Three key words to her body type. She stands at 5'8", a good height for a girl, and she's 140 pounds approximately. She sunburns very easily, even moreso considering that vampires have sun-poisoning, something equal to sunburn, if exposed to direct sunlight for too long. Don't leave her standing on a deserted island in the summer. It'll be nasty.

Born and raised on a farm, she's got more backbone than most men these days. Her fiery hair mirrors a fiery temper. A short one, at that. She's either very logical or very impulsive. While friendly, Shayna opens up about as willingly as a clam does. It takes a lot to get the pearl. She's a "tough as nails" type but has an uncharacteristic soft spot if you get on her good side. Much better than getting on her bad side. You can sweeten her up with chocolate, just telling ya.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 pm

{ Alright, you want to start off or me? }
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:37 pm

The lassie woke, immediately getting to work. She was having a slave delivered to her doorstep this morning, she couldn't afford to look as if she had just woken up. That was never pretty, and she was never in a good mood then. She brushed out her fiery curls, changed from her tank top and shorts to some black jeans and a tee-shirt, and laced up a pair of combat boots. She licked her lips, tongue running across canines that sharpened due to sensitivity. She glanced at the mirror, grinned demonically, before taking the steps two at a time until she was on the ground floor. Ooh, this would be exciting.

She had everything ready. A bedroom, though it was really plain, with just a bed and a closet. She wasn't a decorating type. She also wasn't a food type, so she had to get an experienced slave owner's advice. It was a bit stupid, really, but she wasn't just going to feed the human bread like some people did. No use starving your food supply until its not useful anymore.

She shrugged to herself, her attuned senses listening for the doorbell. He could be here any time now. And Shayna... heh. Wasn't the most patient sort. She grabbed a book and flopped down on the couch, grimacing. She might as well keep herself occupied. She was so used to living alone. It made her anxious to think that she would sharing it with a human of all things. She checked her phone, but the slave dealership that she had paid hadn't called her, meaning they would be right on schedule. Her lips curled into a devilish grin, and she sat back, more than ready. The grin stayed upon her lips as she read, before finally faltering once her nerves had calmed down. Yet, she was still anticipating that doorbell ringing clearly...
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Andrew jerked his head up as he heard the sounds of foot steps walking down the hall, narrowing his eyes to see the figure of a large man outside the cage he was in. He snorted as the man walked in jurking him off the groun as Andrew had been sitting down before the man had walked in. "If my hands where not chained right now." He mumble, knowing that he was no match for the man as it laughed, pulling him out of the room. Andrew shook as the man pushed him, before he walked on looking at the other humans as they sat in the cages some fear in ther eyes others looked half dead.

Andrew stepped back as he walked outsdie, the light bright as he had not seen sun shine in so long. It took a bit for him to get used to it, before he got pushed again walking to a truck where he was shoved in the back the chains still on his hands. "Great." He mumbled as the truck jerked, telling him they had started off. He turned looking around the back of the truck, as he picked up a pen playing with the lock on the chains trying to get them off. He sighed with not luck as he tried for a time before the truck jerked again with a stop. His eyes narrowed as he walked to the back, ready to hit the man when he opened the door and when he did he more faster then Andrew grabbing and stoppng him. Andrew grinned his teeth as the man laughed holding his shoulder.

Andrew sighed as he looked up, seeing a rather large house before he figured out what was going on. He was getting sold as a slave, he thought his eyes wide before they narrowed with furry. He jumped a bit as the man pushed him walking up to the door as he knocked on it waiting for the vampire to come or Andrew's 'master' as he used the term lightly to the least. He snorted and put his head down, his combat boots on, camo shorts, and white shirt which was about all he had.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 pm

She set down her book as she heard a knock on the door. Pushing red hair out of her eyes, she blinked her green eyes and got to her feet. Shayna was never one to dilly-dally. She answered the door, eying the human before her. The dealer behind him nodded, and she said softly, "It's fine. He won't run, thank you for staying, though." With that, she took hold of the lad's chained wrists, giving them a gentle tug to lead him inside. Her touch was soft and light, and while it was firm, it was clear that it wasn't meant to hurt him. She shut the door firmly, before turning to face the slave she had been brought.

Healthy. Not underweight, but not overweight either. Good. Strong enough, at least, to help her around the house. As rare as it was to get a male slave, now it seemed like especially good luck. By human standards he would have been considered gorgeous, but by vampire standards, most would overlook him. Shayna was a bit more... understanding, though she generally found no attraction, human or not. She wasn't the boy-crazy type. Finally glancing away, she shrugged softly, shoving her bothersome curls out of her face.

"So," she said crisply, eyes now on his chained wrists. She snapped them easily, with barely the flick of her wrists, as she did not have the key. Throwing them over her shoulder and not caring where they landed, she met his gaze squarely and to-the-point. "I'm Shayna Raiz," she said softly, before inquiring in that melodic, friendly tone of hers, "I assume you have a name?" People were always drawn into that voice, but she was much more dangerous than they thought. That was something to count on.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:09 pm

{ Ahh, sorry it's a bit shorter... }

Andrew kept his eyes on the ground as he heard the door open, glancing up as his eyes narrowed seeing who he was to call
    him master. He tones out at what she was saying before he felt as if he was being oulling into the house, following slowly the chain
    around his arms before she broke them. He smirts rubbing his rists before he looked up at her, being his normal cocky self as he smirked thinking he may be able to get out of this a bit easier.

He listened to her talk as she just more stated her name asking for his, "Andrew Bell." He said a ferm voice as he told her. His eyes where unshowing more of a 'you think I am going to listen to you' look then anything else. He was ready to challenge her word and was not going to work for this vampire so easily. If she thought she got something easy she sad another thing coming, even when he was caught he was not broke still.
Last edited by Yellow. on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:16 pm

{{ Don't worry about it }}

Her voice having a lilt of her Irish accent, she said with a small smile, "Well, good to see I can call you something decent. Some people have this horrible idea that renaming their slaves is a smart thing to do." Her pale shoulders shrugged before her quick reflexes allowed one hand to take hold of his wrist again. While gentle in touch, you could tell she meant business. "Might as well show you where you're going to be sleeping," she said bluntly. She was never one to really sugar-coat things. She didn't go like that.

Though her head was turned, she was aware of his every move. Ooh, how fun. A confident one. One of her favorite pastimes was toying with humans. It made her lips curl at the very thought. Wonderful. It was extra amusing to get on the nerves of the ones who had over-confidence. She could tell just by how he acted that he was a fighter, both literally and figuratively. She was going to have such a fun time with this one. The entertainment, the true entertainment was in the ones that needed taming. She had never had her own personal slave before, so the new experience was thrilling. Some were so easy, but she loved challenges, so she had a feeling she would really like that Andrew fellow. Head tilting, her green eyes watched him out of the corner of her line of vision as she halted, opening his door. "Nothing much to see here. Feel free to rearrange whatever. There's some a couple extra pairs of clothes in there, but that's about it." Again, a simple shrug. She was as upfront as always.
Last edited by Rivkah on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Andrew snorted as he listened to her, well not really listening more his eyes wondering for the best ways out of the house. The front door was the most obious, but her since of hearing was great so this was going to be a great challenge. He turned back to her as he sinced a irish accent in her tounge, guessing before she was a vapire she was from ireland. That did not really help im much, but it was something interesting to know about her none the less.

He turned following her as she lead him to the room, before he leaned back on the wall not liking being so close to the vampire. He did not know how she was and knew many vampires where not very good with there hungry. He rolled his eyes, "Alright." He mumbled seeing how far he could take her. She had done nothing for him to play with yet, twist words or just come back at her and thats what he was waiting on. For the most part he would rather she just kill him then make him a slave but he could not say that. He was a soldier and the rules ws to survive, but no one ever said anything about surviving vampires the was something different all together. When he joined the army the last thing anyone thought of was vampires, but here he stud right by one of the things.
The one who made you,
How sad.