1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Shayna woke up quite early, before even dawn. Getting up, she ran a comb through her unruly curls and changed into jeans, sneakers, and another large tee-shirt, though not quite as big as the one she had slept in. By the time she heard Andrew stirring, she was outside on the porch. A little spike of hunger made her breath catch in her throat, but then she was able to get her focus back on the scenery in front of her. Freckled face turned toward the forest, she sighed softly. The quiet was both relaxing and unnerving to her, and she felt torn emotionally by it.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 pm

Andrew sighed slipping out of the bed, guessing she might already be awake as he put back on the thin white tee. He sat back down on the bed, slipping his combat boots back on, glancing around the room one most time before he started to the door. The night had gotten to a chill at one point, but that was normal as winter was on it's way by the feel of everything. He guessed thats why they had gathered the wood, but it confused him a bit as he always thought of vampires being cold temperature not mattering to them. He turned walking through the hall and down the stairs, trying to be soft and quit but in combat boots that was about the last thing they did.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 pm

Hearing him go down the stairs, she glanced out from her place on the porch steps. That hunger overwhelmed her for another moment, but she stubbornly shook it away and looked back toward the forest. It was getting colder, and she figured it would snow sometime soon, with all the trees already bare. She hoped she had gathered enough wood with him. She might not be sensitive to cold, but he probably was. With a small sigh, she chewed on the inside of her cheek, but eventually stopped because her fangs were being a pain. Secretly, she wondered just how upset he would be about her hunger. Sure, it was obvious he loathed her species, but out of respect she had been trying to let him settle in first. He probably would look over that, however. He had a very detached attitude.

I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:31 pm

Andrew looked around slowly, kind of glad he had not run into the vampire yet but then also making him wonder where she was before he caught a glimpse of her outside. He turned walking over to the door as he opened it slowly walking out onto the porch, tencing as he felt the cold wind hit his skin. It seemed like it wanted to snow, but the clouds held back as if they where waiting for something to happen first but the chill was strong. "Morning." He said softly slipping his hands into his pockets more for the warmth then anything, his hands whould get the coldest fast and he knew that he was not going to show weekness around the vampire.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 pm

She jumped a little as the door opened and he spoke to her. "Morning," she said in a soft, timid voice, hoping he wouldn't get too close to her. It was early, still, and she didn't want to seem rude, demanding, or... basically, she didn't want to seem like a monstrosity. Like what vampires were supposed to be. Cruel and heartless. She didn't remember much from being a human, sure, but she still liked to think that she had some of that human left in her. Trying not to show her embarrassment at that thought, she avoided his gaze, looking instead at the forest.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Andrew followed her gaze out into the forest as this day seemed to be like the one before, little talk and little to do. He was normally one to talk to anyone, but it just felt wrong to talk to her someone who 'owned' him. It felt wrong to act nice to her and to work for a vampire, so how could he ever hold a conversation like she seemed to want. The first day she had tried to talk to him and he had answer, but he dropped the conversation closely after it had start, it was just not right to him. He stayed a bit off from her as he stud by the door, feeling and tenchen from her that he could not point out just yet.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Face growing hot from the awkward silence, she asked in a small voice, "I was wondering if you had anything you'd like to do? Because if you haven't noticed, it's a little... dull around here." Biting her lip, she sighed softly and folded her arms over her chest. "I'm not really used to having someone around," she admitted in a doubtful tone, "it's too quiet around here, though, for just me." Admitting that to him made her feel rather foolish, knowing he would take it as a sign of weakness since he was in the military. Still, it wasn't like she had anyone else to tell such things to.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:47 pm

Andrew sighed it did feel kind of strange and it was not going to kill him to talk to her, no matter how strange it felt for him to do so. "The only thing I really did before the army was school and work with horses." He told her keeping his gaze off of her. He had guessed about the loneliness, but that did explain a bit why she had been trying to talk a bit. From what he had really done so far it seemed that was the only reason she got him, so she would not be alone and that was fine with him. He did not think, but for the time his life was a bit better then in the cell waiting for some vampire to come and buy you, never knowing what was going to happen. The fear of the unknown was a strong one for him and it was one he always hated to think about, even now.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 pm

She felt her stomach drop a bit when he gave her a vague, blunt answer. Only horses? "I don't have a horse at this house, though I've been looking for one," she whispered. "My old farm had a couple, but I haven't found anyone selling 'round here yet." Fiddling with the hem of her overly-large shirt, she hid her face behind her red curls and sighed softly. She felt embarrassed at her best, because she didn't know exactly how to respond to any of it. Sighing softly, she hung her head, sheepish. Chewing the inside of her lip, she sighed heavily and leaned back against the steps.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Andrew sighed, "I am sorry it's just strange." He told her finally mine as well it's not like he was getting out of her anytime or from what he could tell. "It just does not feel right to talk to you and act like nothing happen or nothing is going on. I was in the army for a short time and yet I have been in more fights then people who have been in it there whole life. My body is scared from your kind in fights, it just does not feel right to just." He sighed his head down after what he had said, he just could not put his feelings into words, it was just strange that was the only thing he could say about it.
The one who made you,
How sad.