1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:05 am

Taking his hand excitedly, she near-dragged him down the stairs and outside once she had grabbed her keys. "Back on the farm I was taught to be responsible by picking out and caring for my own horse when I was about twelve. It was a lot of work, but I knew then I was a horse nut." She went behind the house, letting go of him, and handing him the iron hook to attach the trailer to the truck. She looked up at him with a childish grin on her face, murmuring, "The owner said I could give 'im a test ride and get to know him a bit before I make my decision, though I hear he's wonderful. Young and healthy, and not picky or spoiled with special foods." She turned, hopping into the driver's side of the truck and checking the gas tank level.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am

Adrew jumped slightly as she dragged him down the stairs and out of the house. He smiled slightly before they got to the barn listening to her. He guessed this would be easy and somewhat fun then if she had grown up somewhat around horses, since she seemed to know enough about them not to get just a bad one. He nodded slightly as she hoped in the truck, letting him guild her back to where the trailer was before he worked on hooking it up with the trailed. He turned after the trailer was hook up walking back up to the truck before he hoped in, "All hooked up."
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Shayna was honestly as giddy as a school girl. Beaming as he hopped in the truck, she started the engine and pulled out onto the dirt path that would eventually lead to the town's main road. Eyes on the road and bright as ever, she occasionally watched him out of the corner of her eye, smile never leaving. "He's not a purebred, but I've never really cared about that sort of thing. Mixed genes means less of a chance of disease attributed to that breed," she chirped, fingers drumming excitedly on the steering wheel. "Ever since I came here a couple years ago I've been trying to get a horse, but there haven't been very many in the area. I've been looking for younger ones so I can have a bit more time with 'em. I love old horses, but it's sad when it's their time to go," she murmured, before biting her lip to stop herself from talking her ear off. "It's depressing, knowing that everything else around you eventually dies, and you don't get that relief."
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:43 am

{ I am so sorry lots of things going on, but back now. }

Andrew said nothing as he listened to her talk, more looking out the window as he watched as the city or more a small town passed by. It looked like any normal town, that was until you saw that the people walking alonge the streets where vampires and then seeing the slaves being dragged around behind them. "My dad owned a farm and raised horses, so I was raised around them as well." He said shuttering at the thought of what happened when he had gone back to the farm and seen what the vampires had done to place and everything that had happened.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:47 am

{{ It's fine c: }}

Shayna nodded her head slowly, eyes mainly focused on the road despite her occasional glance toward him. She fell silent, biting her lip, before she distracted herself with pulling into the driveway of the small farm that she had been given to address to. A man, looking about thirty but she could bet he was much older, was sitting on the fence of a paddock while a horse stood next to him, eating out of his hand. She smiled, shutting off the ignition and hopping out. "You can stay here while I see what he's like," she murmured, knowing he didn't like vampires, "I'll get you if I do buy him. But do whatever you like." Looking away, she shut the door of the truck and slipped over to the horse and its owner, greeting them both.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 am

Andrew watched as they pulled up into the small farm, before he looked to the vampire watching as the horse just ate out of the mans hand. He nodded ater hereing what Shayna had said as he really did not want to deal with the vampire, but would help her with the horse if she did get the horse. He did wonder a bit about the horse, but not enough to get out and talk to the vampire that he did not know. He knew how most vampires actted to humans and remembering it now he could see how Shayna was quit different from most vampires he had meet.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:07 am

Eventually after a bunch of boring conversation with this man, she was able to get on the horse. He suggested a saddle, but she reassured him all she would need was a bridle without a bit. He insisted again that she be more careful, and she literally had to bite her tongue to keep the obscenities from spewing. She knew how to ride a horse, and this boy wasn't even wild. Ignoring him, she fastened the bridle over the stallion's head before leaping onto his back. She took him through the paces, walking, trotting, all the way to a gallop, and testing out his turning and whether or not he was skittish. When she was done, she hopped off of him and slapped her money into the other vampire's hand, leading the horse out of the paddock with a polite farewell. She could feel the man's narrowed eyes on her back but she acted as if she could not.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:12 am

Andrew leaned a bit forward as he watched her hope on to the back of the horse, smirking a bit at her guts after seeing her right the horses bare-back. He was fine with bare-back riding but riding a horse you did not know or had not meet before was a bit much for most riders, then again it's not like the horse could do anything to her. The horse seemed to be pretty sound for it's age as he watched her gallop, trot, and walk the horse around. He finally saw her get off and pay as she started back to the truck with the horse before he got out of the truck, seeing if she needed help loading the horse. "He looks nice." He said smiling softly as he leaned on the truck.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 am

She smiled weakly as he spoke to her once out of the truck, patting the young stallion's nose. "Yeah. Help me, will you, and open the trailer door. I don't think this guy is skittish of trailers but I don't want to do it myself and spook him, since he'll be right next to it." She tilted her head a bit into the horse's neck, sighing softly. She knew she was still being watched by the previous owner of the horse, and sense his hostility grow with Andrew stepping out. She wanted to leave as soon as possible, she was so unsettled by this man's obvious hatred of humans. Part of her wanted to do something just to make him angrier but she didn't want Andrew to be uncomfortable.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 am

Andrew nodded as he walked to the back of the trailer unhitching the latch before he slowly swung the door open, carfully watching the horse in case it spooked. "Lets see how he is around the trailer since he is young, did the guy say anything about what they have done with him or what he is trained in?" He asked wanting to know a little bit about the young stallion as you could look and tell it was rather young and he wondered if it road so well why the vampire was selling it, unless he just needed the money from it. He could see the other vampire still watching them as they loaded up the horse and he wondered why but said nothing.
The one who made you,
How sad.