1x1 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ.

Postby lonely » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Characters ;

Ghost - Justin Reiger
    Ghost Hunter - Gassel Gallinaro
Last edited by lonely on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lonely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ.

Postby lonely » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Gassel Joette Gallinaro
    also known as skye

{ - gassel joette allinaro - skye - seventeen - the ghost hunter - }

You see, freedom has a way of destroying things.
Last edited by lonely on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lonely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prismatic » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:55 pm

<< i'm to lazy to edit in the information about him being a ghost but we all know that. eventually he'll tell the story of how he died or it'll be a back story filler. whatever happens. x3

I HONESTLY COULD

NOT CARE ANY LESS

i got ninety-nine problems.

[ - ᴊᴜsᴛɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴇ ʀᴇɪɢᴇʀ - ᴊᴜsᴛʏ/ᴊᴄ - ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғʀᴇᴇ ᴏɴᴇ - ]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- - ❝ that's my name- don't wear it out. ❞

full name; justin cole reiger.
nicknames; justy, jc.
age; nineteen.
gender; male.
birthdate; july fifth.
birthplace; austin, texas.
personality; blunt, carefree, cocky.
likes; tans, anything scary, and fast cars.
dislikes; cats, silent or romantic movies.
secrets; smoking cigarettes.
fears/phobias; open water.
goals/dreams; professional skateboarding.

- - ❝ yeah, yeah, all of the lights. ❞

hair color; deep chocolate brown.
eye color; light golden hazel.
height; five foot ten inches.
weight; 152 lbs.
piercings; ears.
tattoos; none yet.
scars; scar on top of his head.
vehicle; oldsilver chevy camero.
phone; white iphone.
living area; small apartment.
parents; monica and alexander reiger.
siblings; anthony and charlotte.
pets; two dogs.
history; wild and crazy.

- - ❝ **** chicks, get paid. what a motto. ❞

sexual orientation; bisexual.
love interest; nobody.
relationship status; single.
fiance/spouse; nobody.
children; none.
other information; nothing.

the form © myself. - otter.
the character © myself. - otter.
the writing © myself. - otter.
images © rightful owners.
face claim © jc caylen.
song lyrics © kid cudi.

"I've got some issues that nobody can see,"

"first off.. your birth certificate. what's on it?" "hey- it's justin reiger here.. oh what? hah sorry i was just messing around. acting like a radio personality. it's actually a pretty cool job but that's another story for another time. anyways. hi. i'm justin cole reiger. that's my full name. however it doesn't really show anything to my heritage. i'm a sliver latino- no thanks to my great-grandmother. other then that i'm pretty much.. well- white. i guess that's how you'd put it. i got nicknamed justy at an early age and it just stuck around. i tend to go by jc though. it's a load better. i was born in texas and now i still do live in texas- just in a different city."

"And all of these emotions are pouring out of me,"

"looking in a mirror, what is it you see?" "i see a skateboarder. i see someone who constantly wears both beanies and nerd glasses. i see someone who rocks both Vans and TOMs from time to time. i see someone who enjoys being in front of the camera. i see someone with a decent build athletically. i see someone who is evidently a little too obsessed with Arizona tea and sour candy. i see someone with hazel colored eyes. someone with light brown colored hair. someone who is below the average height for their age group. i see someone who likes to have fun. likes to party. likes to get into all the bad things teenagers can. most of all- i see myself and i wouldn't have it any other way."

"I bring them to the light for you,"

"your personality. what makes you tick?" "my personality. not going to lie about this.. i can be an *ss. like- completely. first off i'd also like to say i'm blunt. very blunt. i tell the honest and quick truth. if those jeans do make a girl look fat then i am going to tell them that. better to hurt them now then to hurt them ten times worse later on when the figure out that i lied to them to spare their feelings. most of the time lying like that makes them go out and look like a fool. next. carefree. i am one chill and careless person. i go with the flow most times still while speaking out differently then the others do. stuck in the in-crowd but still different and unique at the same time. contradiction i know but that's the only way to explain it. cocky. i am super cocky. it's terrible. because of this i get into numerous fights during the week- some of which end in hospital visits. not necessarily me being the one to go though. i don't really enjoy it but if it keeps me from getting harmed then so be it. my mouth gets me into a load of trouble too. i like to voice my opinion loud and clear and sometimes it's in the worst of times when nobody wants to hear it."

"It's only right,"

"every person has a story- what's yours?" "i don't really have much of a history to be honest. i was born and so were my two siblings after me. they were and still are good kids. i myself am a different story. i get into far too much trouble. i guess i can't complain though- it used to be worse when i was younger. went to a children's correctional facility once. horrible. learned quite a bit. i still get into trouble though- just not as much. about the only bad habit i have now is social smoking. yeah."

"This is the soundtrack to my life, the soundtrack to my life,"

"tell me all about your love life." "i'm not really too concerned with it to put it simply. if i fall in love then i guess i do. if not then life goes on. i'm not going to go out looking for love. it's not my thing. not my motto. not my sole purpose in life. come one come all.. just kidding. i'm bisexual- meaning you do have to be either male or female for there to be an attraction. sorry. uhm. no crush. nadda. no time for that. if it happens then we'll see. no spouse or children either. good for me."
prismatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prismatic » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:24 pm

i got my form finished. c:
prismatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonely » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm

{{ Kay, would you like to start?
lonely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prismatic » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:35 pm

i'd prefer if you did but i can- it may take awhile though.
prismatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonely » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 am

{{ That's fine, I can start.
lonely