One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:02 am

Sierra~

I shook my head and said, "Nothing; never mind."

Logan~

I walked up along with her

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:06 am

Kendall-
"tell me.." I siad softly to her.

Luna-
I wlaked up to the door to my apartment nad opened, seeing Rose nad her brother fake fight on the floor.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:09 am

Sierra~

"Just questioning on why all these things happen is all," I said to him simply

Logan~

I looked over at Rose and the guy, guessing that is her brother.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 am

Kendall-
I sigh and looked at her, then said "It's veronica, there's soemthing with her, me and JAmes. She allways tries to get close to us, in a way liek you and MAdison. but never succeded. She tries to take revenge on the same way as Daniel does to Maddie, by ruining it."

Rosella-
I gave a quick squee as Alex had slightly punshed my arm, and then saw Luna and Logan. Alex looed up at them and then stood up quickly, looign liek he maned up. I rolled my eyes and kicked his leg, and he just looked at me and I stuck my tounge out at him.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 am

Sierra~

"Well apparently she isn't afraid to kill a person..." I said under my breath as I looked off to the side.

Logan~

I looked at the two, then at Luna and back at them,.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:22 am

Kendall-
"trust me, the girl can do anything to get waht she wants." i said and then hu gged her agian, sayign "but think on the bright side, JAmes isn't really suffring anymore." then heard a male scream from the room James lays in.

rosella-
Alex jstu raised one eyebrow and looekd at Logan, and I sadi "like calros is boyfriend to me Logan is for Luna." Luna jsut giggled and hugged around his neck, and I coudl feel it on me taht Alex was lgaring at them form under his sunglasses.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:24 am

((My dog is sniffing my toes o.O))

Sierra~

"I'm sure she would..." I said to him, and jumped when I heard the scream from the room James is in; not really expecting it.

Logan~

I grinned as she giggled and looked at her with a smile, then looked at Rose and Alex.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:28 am

Kendall-
I looedk at hr and siad "that sounded like a scream James could leave when he's in pain..."

Rosella-
I stood up and looked at Alex, saying joingly "Sie haben nicht mehr das Gedränge Sie hatte am Luna bekommen noch?(you havn't gotten over the crush you had on Luna yet?)" H elooedk at me and snapped "give me a break.."
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:32 am

Sierra~

Maybe he isn't gone, after all. I just looked at Kendall and nodded once in slight agreement, even if I've never really seen James in pain until today.

Logan~

I raised one eye brow at him and just looked at Luna again

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:37 am

Kendall- "want to go in there or stay here?" I asked her nad bi tmy lower lip.

Rosella-
I gently pushed his shoulder and sadi "admitt it!"

Luna-
hearing what htey spoke about, and knowing german. I knew what she was talkigna bout. He wasn't over it?
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me