One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:41 am

You're not alone girl.
Cause you're not alone, girl
Look over your shoulder
You don't have to wonder
Cause you know, you know, you know
You're not alone, girl
I'll be there to hold you
I'll stay til it's over
And you know, you know, you know
That you're not alone
That you're not alone

basic rules we both know ;P
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:41 am

My characters:
kendall knight, James diamond and these two girls!

||You talk a good game but I know, woah!
You don't really think that I'ma fall for that, no I won't!
Say what you gon' do, you better show
Keep it one hunnid or see your way to the door
See boy, I don't really think you get what I'm sayin'
This ain't recess, so I ain't playing
With the wrong moves that you makin'
You say you will, but I know that you fakin'!||

Image||"Hi... I'm Luna Adriana Alejandrina Aurora Cruz"
Luna is , what you can might see on her names, spanish. Her mother loved the moon, and gave her the name Luna, which has the meaning Moon. her whole name is prunounced LOO-nah AD-riana al(e)-jan-drina aw-ROHR-ah KRU-sss. Bust she mostly just goes by Luna. She's 17 and sometimes she wishes she was 21 already. But who doens't do that? Luna is, as you can see, a girl, if you're not blind.
"i'm not the pretties girl in the world."
Luna's pretty tall, 1,78 meters. She's pretty thin and had long straight black hair and big raven black eyes. She's kind of taned(average for a spanish chicka). She really hates her looks even if most guys she passes stare at her.
Ripped jeans, leather jacket, black converse, a sheldon cooper t-shirt. Put it togheter and you get what she wears everyday, no matter what.||

Image||"La-la-la!"
Luna is a typical music lover girl! She lives for it and lived with it. When she was younger she was signed into a singing school, for the talented. Her parents found her singing as 8 years old in her room and thought she had the talent that peolpe looked for. She signed into a talent show in Santiago the Chile, but dind't really win it.
"Why do we do that?"
Luna is kind of a nature loving person. She loves all creatures and to be outside. She mostly stays outside her house, trying to be outside as much as she can. She loves animlas with her whole heart, and would never do anythign to harm them, only help them. Where she lived before she allways feed the dogs and cat's outside her house, feeling sorry for them. She found her puppy on the street. She loved it and they grew close to eachother.
"I miss him"
Luna lost her dad when she was younger, and they were extremley close to eachother. They never did anything without eachother. She even followed him to work as often as she could, which was nearly everyday. He worked at the local zoo where she lived, that's when she started to love animals.
"paper cut!"
Paper cut? why you might ask. She loves to red comics, and have done a few on her own. She draws much and got a few paper cuts from the paper in her drawing pad. But does she care? nope! Paper cut's are nothing to her, and happens alot of times to her.
"whoo hoo!"
Luna's is a typical teen girl who loves to party. She's really imature and loves to have fun and laugh. Once you're sad and blue she'll do anything to make you feel better! She would stop at nothing at all.
"Don't come to close!"
The first impretion of Luna, she might seem none social and hate being around people, but the truth is that she only wants to make friends and not be left behind! It might take sometime before she starts to open herself up, but give her the time she needs!
"strike a pose!"
Luna's mum wanted her to be a model or actress. but Luna said no to it. She had a few friends who said she should go for it. She tried out and took a few acting classes. She tried out modeling to and found both pretty fun! She modelled a bit of her early teen age, but quit when she started out to take her sinigng a bit more serious, and soccer!
"Kick the ball!"
Luna used to play soccer with her older brother, and he thought her up and she started playing in a team. she played from the age of 15 to present time. She played at the same time as she sung, finding it easier to combinate soccer and singing, more then with modelling or acting.||

Image||"I do love him!"
Luna have a boyfriend, Logan, and is happy with it!||

Image||I am xXStill SwingingXx, but say Swing or something. I'm still use to people calling me BTR, since my last username was xXBTRXx.||

♥ Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ>> "the name's rodella Skyalr Thomas
      ♥ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ>> "rose, rosie, ro, tomboy... I've tend to get alot."
      ♥ Aɢᴇ>> "I'm 17."
      ♥ Bɪʀᴛʜ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ>> "Berlin, Germany, november the 11th."
      ♥ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ>> "Ich bin eine mädchen! I'm a chick..."
      ♥ Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ>> "I'm straight."
      ♥ Cᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ>> "I would consider us as prankers and on and off."

♥ Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ>> "It's originaly dirty blonde, but now pink."
      ♥ Eʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ>> "Crystal Sky blue."
      ♥ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ>> "I'm aroudn the height of 1.70-1.80 meters."
      ♥ Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ>> "waht kidn of question is that?"
      ♥ Bᴜɪʟᴅ>> "figur it out yourself!"
      ♥ Bᴏᴅʏ ᴍᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs>> "I have my nose and ears pierced."

♥ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ>> "you're joking right?"
      Rose, Rose, Rose. Always the cocky, kind of bossy girl. But on the inside, she's as soft as a kitten.
      "don't even dare to ask."
      Her past? She was always treaten different, like a nerd. Even if she wasn't one! The rest is up to her to tell.
      "we are the ones still swinging!"
      She has a thing with Papa roach, a rock band. Her fave songs are scar and still swinging. Of ocurse she listens to otehr songs by them, but maily those two.
      "with the six string on my back."
      Rose love her guitar, and have it everywhere. She plays it everyday and as often as she can. She was in a girl duett with Luna, and worked for Hawk.
      "let me read my lines"
      Rose loves to act and read, and write! Everythign whit letters.

♥ Hᴏᴘᴇs>> "that someday, I and Carlos won't pick up fights and srgue, jstu live happily liek my friends does with heir love!"
      ♥ Fʟᴀᴡs>> "I've tend to believe nearly everything I hear, and can get easily mad"
      ♥ Lɪᴋᴇs>> "If you know me, you will know waht I like."
      ♥ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs>> "you'll find out..."
      ♥ Cʀᴜsʜ>> "Ich liebe meine Carlos!"
      ♥ Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ/ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ>> "well, if I'm crushing on him, adn he on me. Isn't it obvious?"
      ♥ Exᴇs>> "oh please..."

♥ Pᴇᴛs>> "I and Luan share dog, and mum put my three puppies on the plane on their way here!"
      ♥ Pʜᴏɴᴇ>> "A red samsung galaxy s3."
      ♥ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ ǫᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀs>> "ask Luna, she owns the apartment we live in!"
      ♥ Oᴛʜᴇʀ>> The form ins't originaly made by me, .:sky:. made it.

øKatelyn Laura Aurora Hartø

spread my wings and fly
take to the sky
it might be hard
But It's worth is; falling really hurts
This chance I've made
My own mistakes
I can make the change
the second chance is coming my way
And I'll fly higher than the clouds
I'll fly higher than the sun and the moon
I'll fly higher then the stars in the sky
Soon enought I'll be there with then, too
And everyone will know me
If I work my hardest
I can hit the mark
set the world on fire
with my sights up high
I'll see the sky
from above the clouds
And down below my name is shouting out
Dreaming, waiting. Take me home where I belong

FullName;
    {"I'm katelyn..."
    HAr full name is Katelyn Laura Aurora Hart. Nothing to long,nothing to short, just simplify it.

NickName;
    { "I'll rather not..."
    The most common nicknames are Kate, Katie, Lynn, lin and little redneck.

Birthday;;
    {"The day of the dead!"
    Her birhtday is on the 2nd november, the day of the dead.

age;;
    {"I'm not the age I want to be..."
    Katelyn is at the age of 18.

Horses age;;
    {"my pretty thing is at the age of 10 months."
    As stated by Katelyn herself, Lord of Music is at the age of 10 months, and soon a year old.

Horses Name;;
    {"Lord of Music!"
    The horses name is Lord of Music, but she usually just calls him Lordie for short.

So much I've pondered this message,
Maybe it'll reach someone, who can say for sure?
Surely, I can say I've always been this way,
Patched together, crazed, a matryoshka

My headache sings it out as this package
Much as time may pass, still the hands will stay at 4
Don't you tell a living soul about this, babe
Lookin' like the world is gonna turn upon its head

I could break apart
Better to toss our mem'ries out right now
How I want to know,
Down to the deep down...

If you would, let's dance it more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play on the chord
What's this feeling? What should I do?
Can't you tell me? Just a little me and you?

Heard you clearly
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the keyboard
Everything's worth laughing at, I say
Hurry, fool, it's time to dance the night away

Clap your hands, not so childish at all,
Purposef'ly insane, we're sure to have a ball
Surely, I just couldn't care for either way
All the world's warmth is melting right away

What you say that you and me, we rendezvous?
Rendezvous? Have a rendezvous?
Or perhaps, adventure's right for me and you?
Walking with a crooked gait, on one-two, one-two

I could burst now;
Make sure you're ready to catch all that you see
Put both hands out,
Babe, catch me for me

Listen, something's got my interest piqued
Kalinka? Malinka?
Babe, just pinch my cheek
I can't keep a hold on my will
Should... we do something more fantastic still?

Pain and hurt, but no, don't you cry
Parade? Marade?
Clap 'til your hands dry
Wait, you say, just wait, and wait more,
'Fore we drop us all the way down to the core...

What you say that you and me, we rendezvous?
Rendezvous? Have a rendezvous?
Or perhaps, adventure's right for me and you?
Walking with a crooked gait, on one-two, one-two

Got a sickness, babe?
Sing it all away!
And I'm still, today...
Patched together, crazy, a matryoshka!

If you would, let's dance it more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play on the chord
What's this feeling? What should I do?
Can't you tell me? Just a little me and you?

Heard you clearly, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the keyboard
Everything's worth laughing at, I say
Hurry up, and go dance yourself away!

Hair;;
    {"It's rose red, with a bit of burning flames."
    Her hair is as staded, rose red. And with the burning flames she is reffering to that it has a slight orange shine on the tips and ever here and there in her hair.

Eyes;;
    {"Look at the sky!"
    Her eyes are in the color of diamond clear Sky blue.

Body Type;;
    {"thin and pales..."
    KAtelyn is really tall for being a girl, and she's as tall as most guys are. Sh'es pretty pale even if she spends most of her time in the sun, and she's pretty thin.

Body Modifications;;
    {"yeah..."
    She got a belly piercing and one of her ears pierced. And she has a tattoo ON her side, which she IS proud of. Cause her dad drew it before he died.

Personality& History;;
    {"break a leg!"
    Katelyn is a typical theather loving girl! She lives for it and lived with it. When she was younger she was signed into a acting school, for the talented. Her parents found her acting as 8 years old in her room and thought she had the talent that peolpe looked for. She was signed into a talent show, and won. Now she's in LA!
    "Why do we do that?"
    Katelyn is kind of a nature loving person. She loves all creatures and to be outside. She mostly stays outside her house, trying to be outside as much as she can. She loves animlas with her whole heart, and would never do anythign to harm them, only help them. Where she lived before she allways feed the dogs and cat's outside her house, feeling sorry for them. She found her horse at the local shelter. She loved it and they grew close to eachother.
    "paper cut!"
    Paper cut? why you might ask. She loves to red comics, and have done a few on her own. She draws much and got a few paper cuts from the paper in her drawing pad. But does she care? nope! Paper cut's are nothing to her, and happens alot of times to her.
    "whoo hoo!"
    Katelyn is a typical teen girl who loves to party. She's really imature and loves to have fun and laugh. Once you're sad and blue she'll do anything to make you feel better! She would stop at nothing at all.
    "Don't come to close!"
    The first impretion of Katelyn, she might seem none social and hate being around people, but the truth is that she only wants to make friends and not be left behind! It might take sometime before she starts to open herself up, but give her the time she needs!
    "strike a pose!"
    Katelyn's mum wanted her to be a model or actress. but Luna said no to it. She had a few friends who said she should go for it. She tried out and took a few acting classes. She tried out modeling to and found both pretty fun! She modelled a bit of her early teen age, but quit when she started out to take her sinigng a bit more serious!
    "Kick the ball!"
    Katelyn used to play soccer with her older brother, and he thought her up and she started playing in a team. she played from the age of 15 to present time. She played at the same time as she sung, finding it easier to combinate soccer and singing, more then with modelling or acting.

Family;;
    {"yeez..."
    Katelyn has her mother, and her twin brother.

Horses History;;
    {"it hurts to much..."
    Lord of Music was a horse she adopted at ASPCA. His last parents never feed him or watered him. Katelyn had a friedn whos mum worked at the ASPCA who she told. The mosther came and took a look at the horse and they took the hrose away, feed him and watered him, made sure he was ready for adoption. Katelyn got the honor to adopt the pretty horse, btu her mother didn't accept it at first, but thanks to her grandma she kept the horse. She done'st know anything about his past, more then he was abused and never feed or watered. Other horses had bit him and stomped him down. Now Lord of Music is a strong and fast Stallion.

Other;;
    {sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ʟᴀᴋᴇ sᴛᴀʙʟᴇs

Code: Select all
[center][size=120][b] [color=#000080]▀▄▀▄▀▄[i]Kendall Donald Knight[/i]▄▀▄▀▄▀ [/color] [/b][/size][/center]
[list][list][list][list][size=85][b]words[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[center][color=#000080][b]"Life's to short to be organized"[/b][/color][/center]

[center][size=120][b] [color=#008000]▀▄▀▄▀▄[i]James Dylan Diamond[/i]▄▀▄▀▄▀ [/color] [/b][/size][/center]
[list][list][list][list][size=85][b]words[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[center][color=#008000][b]"Don't touch my hair"[/b][/color][/center]

[center][size=120][b] [color=#9900ff]▀▄▀▄▀▄[i]Luna Adriana Alejandrina Aurora Cruz[/i]▄▀▄▀▄▀ [/color] [/b][/size][/center]
[center][color=#9900FF][b]"People need loving the most, when they deserve it the least"[/b][/color][/center]

[center][size=120][b] [color=#BF80FF]▀▄▀▄▀▄[i]Rosella Skylar Thomas[/i]▄▀▄▀▄▀ [/color] [/b][/size][/center]
[center][color=#BF80FF][b]"It's my choise, who i am. Don't try to change me¡"[/b][/color][/center]
Last edited by Kaeris on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 am

((Version four! xD))

My Characters: Carlos, Logan, and these two :3

Name::
Madison Marie Knight
Seventeen, going on eighteen.
"I am a chick..."
Birthday::
August fifth!
Hair Color::
"Plain Brunette hair, though I am thinking on some highlights again."
Eye Color::
"My eyes are very blue. Kind of like ocean water!"
Body Modifications::
"Ears are pierced, and then scars I don't want to talk about."
Other than having her ears pierced, Madison has two cuts one each wrist, which she did to herself, and then cuts here and there on her left arm due to an ex boyfriend.
Skin Tone::
"Fairly tan. Why do you ask?"

Background::
"It's nothing you need to know."
Back when Madison was little, her parents use to argue all of the time until they eventually got a divorce. For the past twelve years, her father has never remarried, never flirted, or anything along the lines of trying to move on from the divorce, for he no longer sees the point in it. But, her mother remarried and had a daughter named Katrina.
Then before Kendall and LA, there was Daniel. He was always the second player and the first known abuser of school, but Madison never knew; not until dating him for three days. Then he showed the real him, and it took over a year to finally be able to leave him.
Coming to LA in hopes of leaving all the haunting memories of Jacksonville, Madison had then started her singing career and met Kendall. As things were going up hill and down at times, family secrets came out and Daniel has made more than enough appearances, in attempt to get rid of Kendall to get Madison back.

Worst Memory of LA::
"There have been too many terrible memories since coming here, so I can't say which one is the worst. I mean, Kendall and I have broken up once because of Dad, there were times we cheated on one another, Kendall has flat lined once because of Daniel... Do I need to go on? As James says, if I'm not crying, or Kendall isn't in the hospital, we're most likely arguing. But, in between all of what goes on between us, we wind up making up and we're now married. So... I can't complain much, I guess."

Relationship Status::
"I am, what I never thought I would be. I'm married!"
Boyfriend/Fiancee/Husband::
"Kendaaalll."
Parents::
"My father is Jeffery Rose, and my mother was Karen Carter, but she died... Then Sierra's dad is partially a step-father."
Siblings::
"Technically? I'm an only child. But I do have five step-siblings. Katrina is my mother's child, but Sierra--who is my best friend--and her three siblings Sabrina, Cole, and Damion, are my step brothers and sisters.

Name::
Sierra Anne Carter
"Eighteen, going on nineteen."
"Female, Chick, Chica, whichever you want to use. Just know that I'm a girl."

Relationship Status::
"The girlfriend to James Diamond!"
Sexual Orientation::
"Straight."
Ex::
"That, would be Dylan."
Crush::
"Jamie!" :D

History::
"Well, my parents have always been happily married until I turned ten. I just remember coming home from school one day, and then my mom was crying on the couch. My sister, Sabrina, was only a year old so she was taking a nap and mom was pregnant with the twins. I just asked her what was wrong and she explained to me that my father would never be coming home and, considering he was stationed in Iran for war, I thought he had died. But then my mom clarified that he didn't die, he just...left. I was broken hearted then, too, but sucked it up and had to help my mom with my sister more than before since I am the oldest child, and she wasn't in the mood to do much.
Then when I turned sixteen, I thought I had fallen in love with a boy named Dylan. Well, I did, but he didn't. He acted like it, just so he could get Madison jealous. Sure enough, his plain worked. He broke up with me and went out with her, but once she found out why he was "dating" me, she broke up with him.
Almost a year after I came to Los Angeles, I learned that I had a little sister, which was Madison's sister. Which means, my best friend is practically my step-sister, half-sister. So many family secrets! It was that day that I realized Dad had left because he cheated on my mother, and got another girl pregnant, and he stayed with her to help her raise her baby."

Best Memory since coming to Los Angeles::
"Best memory since coming to LA? Well, that's a hard one. I mean, I'm glad that I was able to become an actress and all, and I love the memory on becoming...that's it! My best memory would be becoming James' girlfriend. I just remember how we kissed, held hands, hugged, etc. many many times, and he eventually asked me if I was in a relationship. I replied with saying that I wasn't, and hadn't been in about two years. So he kissed me, and then asked if I wanted to be with him. Of course, I said yes and I'm glad that I have done so, because he's simply amazing."
Worst Memory since coming to Los Angeles::
"Well, I haven't really had a bad memory since coming here. Well, I guess James kissing Madison is one...The time I was told that he cheated on me and kissed her, I just remember being pissed off at him and ignoring him for a couple days. I considered breaking up with him, and possibly moving back to my hometown. I had a suitcase packed up and everything again, but then I decided to hear him out and he had to hug my leg and beg, and had a tear come out, before I actually took him back. At least I did, since I'm loving on being with him still."

Parents::
"My dad is Sargent Jacob, and my mother is Harper Carter."
Family Friends?::
"My mom has friends as do my twin little brothers and little sister, as well as myself, but none of us have friends so close they make family friends."
Husband::
"Uh..I'm not even engaged yet. Maybe someday! But right now? I have a feeling James, or whoever I may marry, won't be asking for a little while."
Kids::
"Awe, I love kids! Oh, wait...we're not talking about my opinion? Well, I don't have any children of my own, but maybe someday."
Siblings::
"Yep. I have five... Madison, Sabrina, Katrina, and the twin little brothers Cole and Damion.."

Favorite Color::
"Pft, HOT PINK!"
Favorite Music::
"Something dancy, but occasionally I'll listen to Ballet."
Favorite Outfit (Clothing style)::
["Depends on the mood! Though lately my style has been a little something like This! But on other days I would wear something like this."
Favorite type of movie::
"I'm all for the Chick flicks! I know, lame haha. BUT, if I'm with James, I'll tolerate a really freaky horror film that's like...rated R just so I have an excuse to be hugging him tightly and all snuggled up to him...as well as to be up all night with him."
Favorite Hobby::
"Eh, depends on the season. Though I mostly like horse back riding and taking scenic walks in parks."

Last edited by ElevatingHearts on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 am

||how should we star?||
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 am

((I'm not too sure..))

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 am

||Kendall, Maddie hanging aroudn their house she's still trying to win 100% of his trust back? Luna and logan in a park(not palmwoods park).||
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:55 am

((Sure. what about the other two couples even though Carlos and Rose aren't really one yet))

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 am

||IDK.||
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:57 am

((Doing their seperate things and just meet up along the way?))

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:58 am

||JAmes trying to win back her trust? xD||
Kaeris