Mysterious Island Tearing Teens Apart At Seams

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mysterious Island Tearing Teens Apart At Seams

Postby Bikie Awesomeness » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

" thats a good idea but i agree how do we get the people out" i say thinking and thinking
" i dont know any ideas guys" i look at the other people including lola
ImageImageImageImage

Silly people who... dislike the Bandidios! wrote:Our message to you is that will not be tolerated. We have a plan.SOURCE: NEWS.COM.AU 2013-03-05 10:56:00
Bikie Awesomeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bikie Awesomeness » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

" thats a good idea but i agree how do we get the people out" i say thinking and thinking
ImageImageImageImage

Silly people who... dislike the Bandidios! wrote:Our message to you is that will not be tolerated. We have a plan.SOURCE: NEWS.COM.AU 2013-03-05 10:56:00
Bikie Awesomeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bikie Awesomeness » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:05 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Bikie Awesomeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldieyap » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:03 pm

"Anyone have a snake-eating pet?" I asked sarcastically, because I doubted the "competitors" were even actual competitors. There was some trick that no one had guessed. Something no one knew. I wish I knew what it was.

How come the competitors in the cage didn't come at the same time as the rest of us? How did Medusa evaporate? Where's Maisie Lare? What did my dream mean? What's happening? Have I heard of the game show before? Goodness, so many questions! I think I'll look around for Maisie Lare first.
Golden Retrievers are the best!
Image Image
goldieyap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynical. » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm

" actually. Knight has eaten a snake before...not sure if he was sick or just hungry." I smiled since other facial expressions didn't go 'YEAH!' They went ' no..' And the fact that I was thinking of something I would rather want to forget.
I locked my eyes on knight, he watched back- a pair of a blue and hazel forest.
Is this a dream? I thought, why the heck would medusa be here?
-
-
Cynical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:51 pm

I start to cry the first time in months. "Well, I suggest-" I was cut off by Little Miss Rude, or Medusa's sister or whatever.
"So..." She hissed. "You are compeeeting?" We all nod, and her eyes go wide and she says with a disgusting smile, "Right this way." We all share a look of mistrust, but again, I am the first to step forward. "How do we know we can trust you?" Now her dirty smile widened.
"Because if you don't you will be eaten." I feel guilt, for some reason, then nod at them.
You are the best. You will always be the best. I have loved you as long as I can remember.

Your are the worst. You shall always be the worst. I have despised you as long as I can remember.

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldieyap » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:12 pm

My eyes tensed.
"Who says there even was a game show? what if you advertised that there was a game show just to lure us here? Do you actually have a proper name?" I asked.
She ignores me and repeats what she said before.
"If you don't follow me you will be eaten" she repeats.
"Cannibal" I mutter.
"Who says I'll be eating you? I have a certain friend who just loooves the taste of human flesh".
"Fine. I'll come with you. Whether or not any one else does. But I'll speak for myself and have my reasons, as I'm sure everyone else does, why I don't step forward first or ask questions to a complete suspicious stranger" I said, glaring at Bella.
Image Image
goldieyap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 pm

"Sorry! We have no choice, OK?" I am not apologetic at all, as she was kinda rude. {{This is Bella, not me}} Now we were being lead away, and I followed her in the darkness.

One hour later...

Hmmm... something doesn't feel right. What is it? I ponder on this and then a sick twist in my stomach forms. "Winnie!" I yell. I have no choice. I leave the others, and run back to where we were.
You are the best. You will always be the best. I have loved you as long as I can remember.

Your are the worst. You shall always be the worst. I have despised you as long as I can remember.

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bikie Awesomeness » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:33 pm

"wait wait" i yell running after bella
"we will be eaten
" i say chasing after her
spark follows me into were we where
ImageImageImageImage

Bikie Awesomeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldieyap » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 pm

I bite my lip. I am home sick and missing Maisie Lare. I decide to make conversation with someone. I talk to Lolla.
"Do you believe in fate?" I ask her.
Image Image
goldieyap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me