Mysterious Island Tearing Teens Apart At Seams

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Mysterious Island Tearing Teens Apart At Seams

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:25 pm

You get a mysterious letter inviting you to an 'Island Game Show'. You accept, thinking that it will boost your popularity at school, as you have just started/ You are unpopular. When you arrive, (With a pet of your choice), the helicopter flees away from the accursed island, taking all hope to get off of the island. You hear a noise, and the island shakes. More people arrive, gaping at the sight. It is up to you to get off, for this is no game show. This is hell.
Invited users:
goldieyap :thumbup:
.: Pinkie Pie :. :thumbup:
Storm Bec :thumbup:
Be Free :thumbup:
Codes:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Picture/description:
Friends:
Pet:
BF/GF/Crush:
Other:

Rules:

Tess's Rules
No writing other people unless you PM them.
NO powers
Have fun!
No copying people ideas for characters or anything please.
Here is the island:
((I will 'tick' peoples names once they have joined))
Last edited by [.Book Owl.] on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
You are the best. You will always be the best. I have loved you as long as I can remember.

Your are the worst. You shall always be the worst. I have despised you as long as I can remember.

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 'Island Game Show' Is Dying

Postby Cynical. » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Username: pinkie pie
Name: Raven Moon
Personality: dark gloomy, depressed, dog like
Picture/description: (from google images)
Friends: she is unsocial and an outcast so she doesn't have any, but her dog is like her pet
Pet: husky cross wolf dog, 3 years old.. named knight, male, knight had been with her when her parents had died so they both go for walks in the forest and do homework. Knight is very loyal and cheerful, is trained to attack her step parents and strangers/enemeys
BF/GF/Crush: ( none, not many have joined)
Other: she loves to write sad poems and read. she is emo or scene (emo I guess)
her parents are dead (has no siblings) and her step parents are very mean and strict.

can the pet come with us?
Last edited by Cynical. on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
-
-
Cynical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Username: Storm Bec
Name: Samantha/Sam Marion
Personality: Day dreamer, author, unknown, photographer, madly in love with photos.
Picture/description:
Friends: None, as she is invisible and new.
Pet: Her pet owl, Winnie. Winnie is kind natured and is loving and caring to her owner. Is very loyal.
BF/GF/Crush: None
Other: Is not normal, and she never fits in because her parent move every month. She has no opinon on gender, she likes you on who you are. And here is her pet Owl:
Last edited by [.Book Owl.] on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
You are the best. You will always be the best. I have loved you as long as I can remember.

Your are the worst. You shall always be the worst. I have despised you as long as I can remember.

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldieyap » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Username: goldieyap

Name: Dayna Raynonds

Personality: Funny; gets on well with most people; is really nice; really good at looking after animals; Does not "Forgive and Forget", she may seem to forgive (Usually doesn't), but she never ever forgives, No matter what.

Description: Fair hair, hair goes up to her shoulders, Bluey Greeny eyes and Tall

Friends: Pet golden retriever. Sometimes kids her age, but not for long.

BF/GF/Crush: None

Other: Has a pet golden retriever called Maisie Lare (Maisie Lare looks like the running puppy in my siggy). Her parents are divorced.She is home schooled. She knows lots of languages. Dayna's mother is thinking of moving to Peru and becoming a school teacher, but her current job pays her a lot better than being a school teacher would.
Last edited by goldieyap on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Golden Retrievers are the best!
Image Image
goldieyap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynical. » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Note: my sis fluffy zebra may join she doesn't know RP's much, I'll my best :)
-
-
Cynical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Accepted, but sorry to be rude goldieyap, but the traveling thing is mine, sorry, I should have brung it up in the rules! I will add it now.

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldieyap » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 am

Storm Bec wrote:Accepted, but sorry to be rude goldieyap, but the traveling thing is mine, sorry, I should have brung it up in the rules! I will add it now.

Dayna only moves because her parents are divorced and they both love travelling, they move every week. It'll muck up her whole form if I have to edit that part, but I will if you want me to.
I'm adding a few things to my form.
Image Image
goldieyap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Maybe have something like she has a major hobby or something insted sorry. I want everyone to be different. Sorry again. But as soon as others join we can start! And about that other RP is Pannie joining?

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldieyap » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Storm Bec wrote:Maybe have something like she has a major hobby or something insted sorry. I want everyone to be different. Sorry again. But as soon as others join we can start! And about that other RP is Pannie joining?

Fine, I'll change it. My special thing is being home schooled :D Hey you said you wanted everyone to be different! .:pinkie Pie:.'s form has outcast and so does yours! :D
Image Image
goldieyap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [.Book Owl.] » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:08 pm

I've changed mine now.

ImageImageImageImage
[.Book Owl.]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me