::Re-Awaken Me:: 1x1 [Amiko & She_Wolf]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ::Re-Awaken Me:: 1x1 [Amiko & She_Wolf]

Postby Amiko » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:05 am

"alright. Just let us know if there's anything you need" she then left the room and kissed Jade's head as she walked into the living room looking like she was about to pass out, despite being hungry. As she sat on the couch she gently sat Jade down too and leaned her head back as her eyes closed and breathed slowly already falling into a light sleep.

Iris laughed softly and took another drink, "oh please, I doubt they'll keep either of us that long. That's over 10 years away Nick". She smiled a bit and lightly touched his hand relaxing a bit as she did. Her stomach then decided to ruin the moment and instantly growled lowly making her shudder. "itttsss dinner time apparently" with a sigh she sat up and looked towards her kitchen before pulling out her phone "yeeaaaa nope not cooking tonight"

Chazz smiled softly down at bow but stopped at the back door to let him in first and sighed "aela I love you for having that dog. I think this would have taken a lot longer without him"

Amy had stopped moving and just stayed still looking dead and never looked at anything besides her lap.

(Potato reply. Off to grab food so Logan will calm down and then I'll try to work on blood)

came for the RP, stayed for the trades
Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:28 am

Aela looked at him sadly, then Amy. "Of course. I don't want anything to happen to either one of you." She said softly.

"Hey, they've had some teachers for 45 years, I have hope." He chuckled softly.

James sighed and shook his head. "Mamma if your so tired go to bed." He said softly, kissing her neck.

Our hero, our Hero claims a warriors heart,
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With a voice wielding power of the Ancient Nord Art,
Believe, Believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to the Evil, of all Skyrims Foes,
Beware, Beware the Dragonborn Comes.
For the Darkness has passed,
and the legend yet grows,
You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn comes
She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:27 am

Chazz slid into the house and then up to Amy's room where he sat her on her window seat and sighed heavily before kissing his sister's head and mumbling "I'm sorry Amy...." He then left her room having cleared it off anything she could hurt herself with a few weeks ago. He then glanced at her old locket from Jordan on the desk near her door and grabbed it before leaving the room and shutting it behind him. Chazz felt a heavy weight in his chest as he slowly walked down into the living room and sat down before he lost it and began to cry softly with his head down and the chain of the locket gripped tightly in his hand. He didn't know how to tell Jordan about this when he was struggling with everything himself. Chazz had been putting himself in the position of his little family's anchor but right now he felt lost and at a complete loss with his sister.

Amy sat still where chazz had sat her and just stared out her window with no life in her eyes and no expression on her face. Amy had had a sort of mental break down around when she found out she was pregnant, and never truly got back to herself after, instead she was just slowly getting worse as the days went by.

It is laughed a bit and moved so she could look at Max before lightly kissing him before she pulled away and scrolled through her phone mumbling about how Nick really should have brought a pizza too as her stomach growled a bit.
(XD. She wants the pizza!)

Serenity shivered before opening her eyes to look at James and chuckled "uh-uh. Not happening Mr. One, I'm starving, two, I haven't got to see either of my favorite people here very long. Work was just ridiculous today and it's kinda hard to keep my eyes open when all I want is to eat and sleep. Or maybe eat while I sleep. Hmmm"

Leo managed to get home and opened to door to be met by his giant fluff of a dog. With a smile he grabbed her leash and walked off again. Leo really didn't care to be home much anymore. He slept there and on occasions ate there, but usually he just wandered town. He was still in the same mental war he'd been in for a while now about if he should keep trying with Claire or not when he finally sighed and muttered "I think it's time to let that pipedream go. She's not gonna notice me, but that's alright. I'll live"

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Claire pulled over in her car to sob again. Her heart hurt so much with all that had happened in the past two years, and this just pushed her to her limit. She looked like the dead arising on most days, unable to even attempt to look like herself. She missed Max, she missed her friend, and she missed the jester brother. "Damn it all to hell." She said.

Aela quickly moved to her loves side and held him close. It hurt her more than anything so see him so broken, but it made her just as angry towards Amy. She knew the depression wasn't her fault, but she wished she'd listen to Jordan and Chaz about seeking help. "It's ok, it's ok. They can help her so much more than we can. We can still visit her everyday." She said softly.

He chuckled softly. "Hey I understand. Eat, then bed. I'll entertain the princess with her damn pony show till bedtime." He laughed.

"Hey I was thinking sweets, not you starving yourself." He said playfully.

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Leo's giant fluffy dog, Mira, cocked her head with her ears catching the sounds of someone crying. With a hard jerk she managed to get leo walking the direction she wanted and walked straight up to Claire's car where she got onto her hind legs and rested her massive front paws on the window of the door panting a bit and whining.
Leo bowed his head somewhat embarrassed of the giant ball of fluff again but walked up to the car and felt a jab of pain in his guy seeing Claire crying.

Chazz clung to aela still crying and managed to choke out "how the hell do I tell this to Jordan? We all......we decided to wait and try to get her back first....but now.......I don't....I......" Chazz's grip tightened a bit on aelas shirt as he just sat there crying and feeling at a complete loss right now. He was honestly shocked Amy had even been able to keep the baby with everything that had been going on, but she was 4 1/2 months along now, so the time she could have lost it the easiest was already past, and the baby seemed resilient.

Amy stayed where she was able to hear the two from her room and slowly glanced at her growing stomach before she looked away again and just wrapped her arms around herself and rested her forehead against the glass.

Serenity laughed a bit and shook her head "nope you got her all day, besides I know how much you just die when she watches her ponies" she giggled before yawning and kissed Jade's cheek and then james' before standing to grab a glad soft water and her food.

Iris made a mocking sound as she listened to Nick before moving into his lap " hey I had to skip lunch because some dumbass kids were dumbasses and I got stuck watching them. So exsqueeze me for being hungry Mr. Sweets and stuff". With a huff she slid onto his lap and quickly started working on ordering her pizza online while humming a soft tuneless song. She usually got grumpy when she was hungry and tired, and work this week made her feel both.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:28 pm

"I'll tell him. I'll tell him it was my plan and I did it to insure both mother and child would be alright. I made you and Claire promise to keep it from him." She said softly, nuzzling his head. "It was true, I'm surprised as hell that the baby is still so strong. I'll take care of that and you focus on making sure everything is ready." Aela held him close, her heart aching. "We tried to help her, but she needs someone that does this for a living, and medical attention to keep her and the baby going. We both love her so much, but we can't help her like a doctor can."

Claire yelped and nearly jumped out of her seat when she heard clanking against her window. She looked over and saw a familiar fluff, and Leo there. "Oh.." she rolled down the window as she rolled down the window. "Hey Leo. I'm sorry you had to see me like this."

James chuckled before giving her a playful thankful look. "Hey, she basically was there to wrangle more customers. No one could resist those pretty eyes she has." He chuckled softly.

He chiluckled playfully and kissed her neck. "Pizza and movies then?"

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Leo shrugged a bit and leaned forward some was closer to the window himself and his head stopped near Mira's. "It's fine. You're human Claire, you're allowed to have feelings and express them. You alright? Did numbskull do something stupid again to you where I need to shove my foot up his crippled arse?"

Chazz shook his head no and managed to croak out "no love.....she's still....my responsibility......I just....don't know how to say this to him....or what to say anymore.."chazz felt weak and completely drained now, but knew there was so much that still needed to be done. They had to get Amy ready to leave, call Jordan and tell him everything, and chazz knew amy needed to eat before the baby made her extremely sick again. With a hard shudder, chazz pushed everything down again deciding to deal with himself after all of this was settled for the day. He then slowly stood and looked down at aela with a bloodshot eye and looking like he was more dead than alive right now from the stress. He gently moved her hair out if her face and spoke lowly "I love you aela. With all I am. I'm sorry all of this happened when it did and you had to get dragged into it"

Serenity laughed a bit and sat down with her food and water "oh so you're letting our daughter work for you for free huh? Well just for that now you HAVE to watch at least 10 minutes of her pony show with her as payment". With a warm smile she slowly started eating but was so drained she really didn't focus on the taste at all tonight. She was so ready for Thanksgiving break to get here so she could get a break from the hecticness that was her job as a high school counselor. Serenity slowly ran a hand through her hair trying to wake herself up but felt like she was still just gonna pass out here on the couch beside her daughter and husband.

Iris laughed and looked at Nick before rolling her eyes "thank God I don't have Netflix here or I'd half expected you to say Netflix and chill". She smiled a bright cheesey smile then went back to her phone and stuck her tongue out a little focusing more on the screen and the food than what she was doing. As she flipped through the pizzas deciding what to get she rested her head on his chest and sighed softly relaxing at the smells that came off him. She'd spent enough time with Nick now that she pretty much remembered what they both liked to eat in their pizzas, but sometimes something new was added and she always felt like looking around first before just settling in the usual.
There had been once iris ordered pizza and walked down the road to Nick's to surprise him and bandit as something of a date when she knew he had a lot of work to go over, much like he was doing for her now.
Once she was done she hit the button to pay for the food since she already had her card number saved in the site and lightly dropped her phone on the floor. Her eyes slowly strayed towards the papers she still had to grade but she figured they could wait until she had food in her.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Her brows furrowed, "No, and don't talk about him like that. He's an idiot but he's a hurting idiot." She said firmly then sighed as she dried her face. "It's Amy... she's gone critical." She said sadly. "I'm meeting the with a family friend, she's like a cousin to me."

Aela placed her fingers on Chazz's lips. "Hush. She is my family too. You take care of her and I will take care of my brother." She said softly. "He won't be damagingly furious with me.... especially with James there." She sighed. She moved her hand and gave him a loving kiss. "You did everything you could for her, it's ok to seek help." She said softly. She grabbed her bag and keys, "I'll be back soon. Ok?"

James laughed. "Hey, she's working to get her shows!" He teased "and for the cuddles." He leaned over and gave his wife a kiss. "Love, sleep."

Nick laughed and shook his head. "Well I'd be down for that too but not till you relax and chill out, get fed and those papers are off your mind." He teased back, kissing her forehead.

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Iris smiled and leaned back a bit to look at Nick. Despite all the irritation she'd felt today all of that seemed to melt away as she looked at the man she loved. "I love you Nick." It was all she felt she needed to say before she rested her head on his chest and curled up a little letting herself just relax for a few minutes before worrying about the stupid teenagers and their crappy work they'd been turning in. Moving out and getting some space of her own had seriously changed Iris and made her a lot calmer for the most point. She didn't break down as hard or often anymore for her lost baby and when she did she usually pushed herself to Nick's just to steal bandit for a while. Because he wasn't a human companion it didn't bother her to have him by her side when she wanted to be alone.

Serenity chuckled and sat her remains of her dinner on the nearby table before gently scooping up Jade and laying down on the couch with her head on James's lap before muttering "just for a few minutes...". Her grey/blue eyes were so heavy that he barely even got that out before she fell asleep.

Chazz kissed aela back and sighed softly. He then gently pulled her back and hugged her close "I love you aela. God I hope this is the right choice." After a minute he pulled back and kissed her head, as he always did when she left, before smiling softly and heading towards the kitchen.

Amy slowly walked into her bathroom and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her eyes and hair were flat and lifeless now and there was something in her reflection that screamed that she wasn't there or ok anymore. She then looked away before using the toilet. When she finished everything she headed into her room again and sat on the floor beside the bed and closed her eyes listening to a song in her head that she'd heard when aela and chazz watched the newest "beauty and the beast" in the living room, evermore. Honestly she hated the song because it always made her think of Jordan, but she'd made her choices.

Leo rolled his eyes when he heard her get defensive about max before standing up which made Mira hop down though her head still just peeked above the cars window. "Go on. Your friends need you. Don't let anyone see you cry. Anyone else, you're fine but not her. Not from what I've heard. You're strong enough to handle this and help your friend regain her senses, just breath" he then took a step back and waved a but before he turned to walk away with Mira right beside him looking up at him a bit confused.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:52 pm

"I love you too Iris." He said softly, nuzzling her head. "Hey, I been thinking, my rent is almost up on that tiny little house, and you got a two year lease right? Maybe when your's is up... we can look for a bigger place together?"

"Mhmm." He chuckled softly. He turned on the TV and muted the volume, the bright colors more than enough to entertain Jade. He softly played with his wife's hair, smiling happily.

"It's all we can do now in hopes to bring her back." Aela said softly. She picked up the keys and her bag, heading out to gather Jordan.

Claire sighed heavily and shook her head. "If only it were that easy." She said softly before starting her car back up.
A little ways away, a young, fiery red haired woman was walking the same direction that Claire was heading. She was wearing gym pants and a sweater with a small logo on the front. She had earbuds in her ears, looking off to the changing leaves. Her facial features reflected a ton of soft freckles, pale as can be skin and bright, almost viper green eyes. She smiled a bit as she walked, enjoying the weather very much so.

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery