Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby nixxiona » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:42 am

((RIFLEEEE he shall be lotus's XD))
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:44 am

Form!

Username: н'ιρ:sтɛʀ
Equid Name: Sundara
Possible Nicknames: Sunny
Picture/Link: Image
Personality:
How do you define who someone is with one word? Sundara is no exception. Don't judge a book by it's cover. She might just surprise you. However, she is a lot like her parents. Appearance and personality wise.
Sweet: She naturally has a calm and gentle atmosphere that seems to follow her where ever she goes. It is nearly impossible for you to catch her being genuinely hurtful or arrogant to another living thing. You might say that you'd develop a sweet tooth if you were around her too long.
Intelligent: Knowing that she has an overpowering sense for adventure and learning, she is very intelligent. She uses the knowledge she has gathered throughout her lifetime as an advantage over others. Mainly in a cunning and playful manor, never being sincere. Other than that, she is good at problem solving and planning, making her an excellent equid to come to for advice.
Adventurous: Sundara is always seeking another place to explore or something to learn about. Anything new and exciting captures her curiosity like a caged animal fighting to be free. That's what she is, a free spirit. She loves the option to wander far away from home and see the beauty in new places.
Optimistic: Being a very optimistic equid, she expects and sees the best out of everyone. To her, everyone and everything is forgivable. This can leave her very open to her naive side, anyone could come and hurt her feelings if she isn't careful.
Fun: Sundara is one of those equids that just draws a crowd, without her even knowing it. She has that type of personality that makes other want to be around her. Sort of like how a flower has it's flashy petals to draw insects to them. Of course, benefiting them both. She just has an upbeat and fun-loving attitude that means she's always happy. This aura of hers seems to rub off on others.
Rank+Herd: Loner (hopefully going to join a herd soon)
Other: This may change often....
Last edited by WalkerNom on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:31 pm

((Ok so im only doing Chaos until i get used to a semi lit. Plus im going to be really busy with band camp up until school starts so i time may be an issue ))

Form!

Username: elliej1995
Equid Name: Beautiful Chaos
Picture/Link: Image
Personality:Chaos is very much a tom boy. She hates to be looked on as a frail dainty female. As a filly and a young mare she will most likely only be seen playing with colts. They seem to be so much easier for her to get along with and have much less drama than fills or mares. Chaos will do anything for her herd and is not afraid to speak her mind. If your lucky enough to have her crush on you its like a whole different side of her. She becomes very shy around you but if you even talk to another filly or mare she becomes jealous and tries to get your attention immediately. She wants to be loved but is too afraid to let many people in so She may only have one good friend and be friendly with everyone else. When she becomes a mare and goes into heat she just wants to be left alone. She will try to hide it as much as she can and if that doesn’t work when stallions try to get her attention she will snap at them . Those few she becomes close friends with and the lucky stallion that becomes her mate will matter deeply to her. If they are threatened in any way even by the Leads she will stand up for them and do anything she can to help them, even if it means getting kicked out herself. As a mother she would act like a mother bear protecting her cubs. Maybe even be a little over protective.

Rank+Herd:same herd but move her up to mare
Other: LETS DO THIS!
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixxiona » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:14 pm

((OwO zephyr is single!? if lotus joins snow cap.. mmmm she might be interesteddd! ))
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:36 am

nixxiona wrote:((OwO zephyr is single!? if lotus joins snow cap.. mmmm she might be interesteddd! ))

(( Zephyr is also a foal, not even really a year old. :) ))

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:38 am

elliej1995 wrote:((Ok so im only doing Chaos until i get used to a semi lit. Plus im going to be really busy with band camp up until school starts so i time may be an issue ))

(Does that mean Iagan will just be foal in their herd and hang out with Chaos until you decide to add Famous to the rp?)

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:47 am

{{. @Lemur-Flight - What about Iagan and Sundara?
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 am

((I thought we were starting them with their mothers and then having them meet and then eventually they find Kae'ouit?))

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:56 am

{{. @Lemur-Flight - Idk, LostGosling is going to start a four way PM between us so we know what's going on.
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixxiona » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 am

maluruloki wrote:
nixxiona wrote:((OwO zephyr is single!? if lotus joins snow cap.. mmmm she might be interesteddd! ))

(( Zephyr is also a foal, not even really a year old. :) ))

((yes yes just like lotusss))
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me