Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby WalkerNom » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:23 am

XD I just had a funny thought...I wonder if equids, while grazing in a herd, would gravitate to other equids that have similar colors to them. Not on purpose, but just by instinct or something like that.
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

Nellas Lissësúl wrote:
I hate to be a bother, Gos, but I'm so excited for this and I'm dying to start... Do we know anything about the timetable?

Agreeeeeeeeed! :)

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 am

Lol H'ip:ster, that made me laugh xD
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:01 am

н'ιρ:sтɛʀ wrote:
    XD I just had a funny thought...I wonder if equids, while grazing in a herd, would gravitate to other equids that have similar colors to them. Not on purpose, but just by instinct or something like that.

This makes sense from a survival instinct perspective thing. I think I read that zebras do that sort of thing and all of their black and white stripes, which look similar to most other creatures, confuses predators and makes an attack less likely or something like that. I'd bring it up to Horsy and see what she says.

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 am

Nellas Lissësúl wrote:
Lol H'ip:ster, that made me laugh xD

Glad you got a kick out of that XD[color=#80BF40][/color]

Lemur-Flight wrote:
н'ιρ:sтɛʀ wrote:

This makes sense from a survival instinct perspective thing. I think I read that zebras do that sort of thing and all of their black and white stripes, which look similar to most other creatures, confuses predators and makes an attack less likely or something like that. I'd bring it up to Horsy and see what she says.

Lol, yeah this is the type of thing that I meant. It's really not that big of an issue, I just thought it was an interesting concept to think about during the RP.
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 am

Did you know lions are colorblind? To them, zebras not only blend in with each other but the grass and trees around them.
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 pm

((Nellas/Lemur/Hip@ Sending out the 4 way message as we speak(regarding our equid relations xD), cuz we need to have everything completely organized in that area before we start. c:))

((Everybody@ Since nobody else has posted forms, I'm gonna start editing the front page to accommodate this. There will also be a slight alteration in plot. :U "twitches"

Sooo, here's how I foresee it changing slightly for when we first get the ball rolling:

mauichik didn't post her forms, so we'll have to continue on without Dread of the Night and Ressa.
To accommodate for this(since Dread treated Bandit's wounds), I'll have Anara know just a little bit more about wound treatment and healing than previously(she has all kinds of tricks up her sleeves...), and have her come back with all the things needed(Oak leaves, Cob Webs, and Marigold) instead of just the web. :3 That way, she'll be in charge of treating Halo and Bandit, and maybe she can get to know the others better. Plus, she'll no longer have a crush, as Dread will have been erased from time as we know it. xD

Bast didn't post her forms either, thus leaving out Like a Bullet and Amenhotep. With Amen and Bullet, as well and maui's Ressa out of the picture, there is no Stone Peak Herd. o3o So I'll be taking it off the list, and removing those Chars.

Birch didn't post a form, so that eliminates both Tyme and Zaria from the picture. :U LabelMeGold said she'd post a form when she got back, but with Zaria gone, I don't know if she'll join with Ayaan or not. X3 Sorry Canad, no foster babies for you. :U However, Gold may still join with another Char if that's the case. :P

The Royal Mirage and Ashwyn didn't post forms as well, so that leaves out Jester, Adair, Sasha, Cormac, and Cortez. I'll delete everything regarding them, BUT, I shall save all info regarding CLH Herd and such to note pad. That way, there may still be hope for the Fayette/Adair romance and the plot that was forming there if Ash decides to post. c: The info will be safely stored away, and that story will be on hold. :3 I'll just stick Fayette in the Loners area until then, if that's okay with you, Faint? :B

That's basicly the ones that would change the playing field any, all the others who didn't post here didn't have Chars in the old Rp yet. :P With this update posted, hopefully, the Rp will be up within the next week. :3 I'm so sorry about this taking so long guys. X3 <3))
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 pm

{Yay! The RPs gonna be up within the next week! That's good news...}

{Kataya's just gonna slot somewhere in the middle of it all. Bump into everyone, then cause a lovely load of havoc before eventually meeting Rifle, then causing more havoc with Chaos and Lotus. This will be interesting. Yes. Very interesting.}
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faint » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

((Fayette's love has disappeared again XD I'll PM Ashwyn and see what they think about the Adair / Fayette romance. But I'll only begin Rping her when Ashwyn is in for it. ;3
If Adair is absent for the CLH herd, then I'll bring in Gallant. ))
Faint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:22 am

((I may be wrong, but weren't you going to bring in Gallant anyways?))
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me