Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby Nellas » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Kae'ouit
Kae’out’s pine green eyes followed Kataya to the ground with a touch of amusement. Her words passed over him as he stole a glance around; they were still at the top of the hill they’d raced up, which would be a good vantage point if someone or something else was approaching. Perking his ears up, he could hear the soft rush of the ocean over the whispering breeze, and smell the salt tang of its undrinkable waters over the rich scents of earth and loam and leaves. Turning his head to return his attention to her again, he rolled his shoulders in a little shrug with a small smile and a contented hum of agreement. “Sleep well, Kat,” he said softly, warmly, unaware of the familiar nickname he’d used. Protectively standing closer to her, he faced out from the trees and stayed standing, wanting to be prepared in case something happened. He doubted anything would, but it had been so long since he’d seen another equid; today had been particularly pleasant in that aspect. Who knew what tomorrow would bring? Yet that question began to bring up thoughts of what he had just agreed to do, and he had trouble shaking them out of his head.
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me