Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby Nellas » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 am

Username: Nellas Lissësúl
      Equid Name: Kae'ouit
      Picture/Link: The proud and handsome Kae
      Personality: Kae'ouit is a proud stallion, the epitome of leadership, or so he'd like to think. He'd used to leading and has trouble following or taking orders, he doesn't like to feel weak of admit to being wrong in front of other stallions. He can be seen as vain, but really all this is because he's very protective of whatever herd he has, and wants to be a strong leader for them, one they can look up to and rely on. He wants to do the best and be the best he can for those he cares about, and though he sometimes has trouble truly understanding the ways of mares and foals he loves them with all his heart (though he would never admit to being mushy like that) and would be forever loyal. He's brave and corageous, almost to a fault, and though he's saved his previous herd from several dangers before sometimes he can bite off more than any equid can chew. He's a little oblivious when it comes to love and the attentions of a mare, but he warms up to them easily and is actually a bit of a flirt on common ground, though he may not always mean anything by it. Even though he can seem self-centered and stuck-up at times, he really only means best. This front, which may be half true but also part bluff, hides the deep loneliness and thoughtful soul that he really is on the inside. Of course, tell him this and he'll bite your head off. Kae is always unflappable and steady around others, he likes to be the one others can lean to when they need advice. He can take charge in a crisis with calm efficiency, and is like a rock in the middle of the sea. He's strong, and rarely admits his own doubts. Some find him aloof and unreachable with his unpeturbed almost quietness, but he has an aura of authority around him, and sometimes you don't need many words to be authorative and believable. He wasn't the 'leader' of his former herd for nothing. Though sometimes he just needs a mare to bring him back down to earth. (I'll add more once we start and I learn more about him)
      Rank+Herd: Nomad

Equid Name: Bandit
      Picture/Link: The wild and mysterious Bandit

Personality:
      Bandit is a mare with a multi-faceted and often confusing personality. Just when an equid thinks they truly understand her, the chance is she’ll go and do something that will totally surprise them. There’s always something about her you won’t know, and that’s the way she likes it.
      When you first meet her, you’ll see a polite, proper, and courteous mare who will follow her leader’s directions, and though she is helpful and respectful, is usually down-to-business and seems adverse to hanging around a certain Equid for long. She is loyal and honorable, courageous and would never betray those closest to her, but there is no one close to her. The herd respects her and welcomes her helpfulness and the role of leadership she takes on in times of dire need, but no more. They sense she is different, and shy away from her aura of something they cannot place, that which often unnerves them. She’s mysterious and doesn’t speak unnecessarily, and what is unknown is sometimes feared.
      But if you get to know her, let her come out of her shell a little, Bandit is transformed. She is mischievous in the true sense of the word; with friends, she is playful, impish, and loves to have a good time. She’ll tease you, trip you up- sometimes even flirt- and has a sense of humor that shows in the most unexpected of moments. Once in a blue moon, you might even see her cavorting about, as playful as a foal in the spring. But don’t expect that side of her too often.
      The least known side of her is shy and profound. She is a hopeless romantic at her very core, though she usually has a habit of stamping romantic feelings down, not wanting to let her heart be captured and struck down once again. She wants love in her life, but knows it will come when she least expects it. In a way, she’s afraid of the closeness that would be between her and that someone; she’s not afraid of heights, she’s afraid of falling. She knows who she is and how she feels about most things, and isn’t afraid to admit flaws to herself. In fact, she often over does is and fools herself into thinking she has flaws that don’t exist. But Bandit is doubtful of herself, and what others think of her. She is wise beyond her years, and though she hasn’t seen many she has gone through more hardships than one might imagine. Though she might be playful at one moment, chances are she’s so cheerful because she’s hiding her pain. She has learned many lessons and is not afraid to share them, but does not want to intervene with fate, and some things are best when learned the hard way. She is not pessimistic, and though most who know her wouldn’t call her an optimist either she never seems to expect the best, and the things that are right in her life always seem too good to be true. Of course, that is usually the case. She is strongly independent and is afraid to depend on anything, though she wants more than anything to belong somewhere and to someone. This sense of- or rather, lack of- belonging is what had kept her travelling. But she hates to let out her feelings, whether by ranting, crying, talking, or elsewise. She doesn’t like to have attention on her problems and doesn’t want to feel selfish by admitting she needs a shoulder to cry on, but would jump to her friend’s aid in a heartbeat with no strings attached. She throws her whole heart into almost everything she does, and everything in every part of her day is completely Bandit. What you see is usually what you get. Though this can be seen as a virtue, in a way, it is also a flaw; if you gain her trust, be grateful, because that is a rare event. Because if someone makes her lose that trust once they’ve gained it, it will destroy her. Her whole life, she’s put trust into everything, only to have it torn away the second she thought she was healed. Before, she would trust without question- one would gain her trust automatically, and only have it lost if they proved they couldn’t hold it. But now, she doesn’t trust unless she’s been given a real reason to, and if one gains her trust they gain her loyalty, her friendship, her love, her heart and her mind. Her whole self. It is not something to be taken lightly.
      Bandit’s very soul is lonely, damaged, hurt beyond repair; she is not the mare she could have been, but perhaps she’s the better one for it. Because without the experiences she’s had in her life, good ones or bad, they wouldn’t have had the chance to make her who she is today.
      Rank+Herd: Snow Cap, regular mare

Equid Name: Estel
      Picture/Link: The sweet and loving Estel
      Personality: Estel is possibly one of the most kindest, selflessly caring equids you might ever meet. Her patience never fails and she always strives to be kind and helpful. She's wiser than she looks, and seems at times more full of wisdom than the eldest of equids. Though she always puts others before herself, she recognizes self-value and if she needs an off day, she realizes this and will take it, but she doesn't seem to give herself enough credit and doesn't have a huge amount of self esteem. Perhaps this is because she knows her strengths and limits, and accepts them without being vain. Or maybe she has reasons not many understand. Estel tries to help equids change their lives for the better, and is constantly an encouraging and optimistic force of pure love. She is very respectful and doesn't mind taking orders, but she knows when things are getting unreasonable and isn't afraid to speak up about it. She knows of the healing arts, and though she hasn't had cause to use anything that stronger than what's needed for the everyday cuts and bruises, all the knowledge is still stored safely away in her memory. Seeing others happy is what makes her the happiest, and she loves gifting other equids for absolutely no reason at all. Her deep fern eyes seem to pierce right into one's soul; it's not hard for her to understand other's motives and personalities. She has an extremely soft spot for foals and can never resist them, and would probably make a good mate and mother someday; however, she hasn't found the right stallion yet. Sometime's she's afraid she never will. Her faults may not be as obvious to viewers as some other equids' are, but they're definitely there, and she strives to make herself a better equid overall.
      Rank+Herd: Loner, looking for a herd
Last edited by Nellas on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faint » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:08 am

((If you want I'll bring her in c;))
Faint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:39 am

((Remember, this is starting right where the old one left off! :D If I remember correctly, Gallant, Estel, and Edana were traveling into the Snow Cap area... keep checking back with the 5th post, I'll have all the latest posts from the FH characters there for reviewing. :3 "goes to hunt them"))
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 am

LostGosling wrote:
((Remember, this is starting right where the old one left off! :D If I remember correctly, Gallant, Estel, and Edana were traveling into the Snow Cap area... keep checking back with the 5th post, I'll have all the latest posts from the FH characters there for reviewing. :3 "goes to hunt them"))

(( You get so many Epic Brownie Points from me, Gosling, for attempting to round up all of the last posts pertaining to each character. My brain would explode trying! :what: ))

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixxiona » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 am

((wait who was canad taking about? O.O))
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 am

Form!

Username: Lemur-Flight
Equid Name: Iagan
Picture/Link: Iagan
Personality: I'm not sure yet, I was planning on developing it as we rp
Rank+Herd: another I dunno...
Other: I admit I'm not exactly certain where we're starting with him and everything, but I thought I might as well as have his form in for when we do join in.

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faint » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 am

LostGosling wrote:

o.o
I marvel with your brain skills x3
Faint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:17 am

((LOL, thanks guys! <333 My brain almost did explode. xD It was traumatic. :U BUT, I have the majority of them rounded up now, and all the characters that aren't on there are ones that were talking to equids who aren't in this RP. :P))
((nix@ I fixed that. xD Turns out I grabbed the post where he was briefly conversing with Anna's Angel. :P I went back and found the ones that pertain to the subject at hand. X3))
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 am

(( Gos, I marvel at your awesomeness ^^ See, it is Gos-Day! c:))
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:31 am

((8B <333 Hehe, decided I need to get my forms up too. xD))

Form!

Username: LostGosling
Equid Name: Halo
Picture/Link: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=883095
Personality: Halo is a real charmer, his "walking on the wild side" personality sure to appeal to any filly who likes a little adventure. He's as silver-tongued as they come, and values his freedom, and most of his time is spent flirting with the girls. But not in a rude, intrusive way, as could be implied by this. He tends to be much more debonair as an individual. He also enjoys honing his skills through long, pressuring endurance races up the snow-caked mountain side. His smooth voice and impish grin could easily lead even the most controlled of mares astray... but he can be very serious at times. When it comes to a relationship, he’s fun, protective, and loyal, but due to incidents from the past, he has a hard time staying in any long term relationship. He’s had very bad luck with love, and strives to try to hold together what little family he’s managed to obtain. It seems though, that no matter how hard he tries, he always ends up getting hurt in the end.
Rank+Herd: SnowCap/Second in Command
Other: Nope. xD

Form!

Username: LostGosling
Equid Name: Anara
Picture/Link: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1149749
Personality: Anara is an odd one, no doubt about that. Something about her eyes, how they refract the light of the moon, tends to unnerve other equids to the point of skittishness, so she spends the majority of her time alone. Though it never ceases to amuse her to see the disturbed glance of a skeptical eye, a somewhat wicked smile usually presenting itself that usually throws the situation into total chaos. But there is definitely more to this equid than meets the eye. There isn't a shy bone in her entire body, and she'll often confront total strangers without blinking an eye. However, she does tends to distance herself from the problems of others, only ever putting herself in the middle of something for close friends, family, or a foal. She's always had a soft spot for foals, even those of other equids. Although, if you really wanted to note one thing about this mare that will truly stick with you (if her eyes didn't do the trick), it's her self-control. Some might even question her sanity, as she's able to keep the most eerie calm in nearly any situation.
Rank+Herd: Loner
Other: Nope again. XP

I'll add *drumrolls* Rifle shortly. :P
Last edited by LostGosling on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me