Crazy Days - 1x1 - Ardra & May

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Crazy Days - 1x1 - Ardra & May

Postby Samantha5696 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 pm

MayBelle5696 wrote:
Obviously, none of the pictures belong to me.

Name:Caeli (Cael) Rise
Species: Werewolf
Weapons: 2 swords with a bow and arrows ((uses fire to make them appear and disappear))
Pets(including horse if owned):Drake(controls shadows and can grow/shrink); Venus(normal)
History: Her "step-father" Trent owns a huge lawyer firm and married Jenna, before Cael was born. And while Jenna was on a business trip, she fell in love with a man named Garret and then came Cael and her brother, Dray, who were not supposed to be born. Jenna hid it for a while but eventually, Trent found out and finally tracked Garret down when she was 6. Then Trent got Jenna, Garret, Cael, and Dray all in one room, pulled a gun and fired at Garret's heart. However, Jenna was too in love with Garret and took the bullet for him, ending her life swiftly. Angered, Trent blamed everyone else in the room but himself and shot Garret dead. Then he turned to his legal but not biological children. Trent struck at Cael, intending to kill her and keep Dray so that he can continue the business but Dray made Trent a deal that he could not refuse. Trent accepted but Cael still has a scar to remember him by.
Personality: Rash and bold. Good humor, uncomfortable in some situations. Thinks she can tackle situations she can't. Usually has to have her a** saved by Dray. Loud and spontaneous but can have her shy moments. (Likes: reading, writing, art, video games, animals, making things, discovering things)
Looks: Image Scar on back. Sometimes wolf ears and tail pop out.
Kin: Dray
Crush/(BF/GF): Open
Powers: Fire: can't use it in rain; weak when in damp area; strongest in light (mainly sunlight); can be used in dark places, but not for long periods of time.
Other: She's fine with darkness or water but when you combine the two she becomes frightened and freaks. Turns into a wolf

----

Name: Drayden (Dray) Rise
Species: Werewolf
Weapons: Himself
Pets(including horse if owned): None
History: (In Cael's) The deal he made with Trent was that if he killed Cael, Dray would not continue Trent's successful law firm. If Trent let Cael live, Dray would cooperate nicely. But it didn't keep Trent from continuously locking Cael in a dark closet with a custom floor filled with water.
Personality: Cocky and over determined. A complete bada**. Soft spot for Cael. Hides emotions easily. Has temper. (Likes: fighting, war, weapons, food, drawing) [Dislikes: stupid people, annoying people, books, computers]
Looks: Image ((Smaller but zooms out: click
Kin: Cael
Crush/(BF/GF): Open
Powers: Controls Elements, needs to be near them to use them.
Other:Turns into a wolf that is the exact same as Cael but the blue is red.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⇧Characters↓

Ardra wrote:
I do NOT own any of the following images (Unless stated otherwise) in any way, shape, or form. They all belong to their respectful owners/owner.
Name:
Dagger Holloway
Species: Shifter
Weapons: Daggers, Dual Katanas, and a hand crossbow with poison darts.
Pets(including horse if owned): A 9 tailed Kitsune fox named Temple X who is big enough to ride on, and can change his size.
History: "Yea right! Like I'd ever tell you. *Mutter- You'll probably just backstab me and hurt me like everyone else.
Personality: His personality comes down to how he was raised. He cannot trust anyone, except his closest friend Ardra, and his heart is encased in several stone containers fixed with another steel and adimantium container as well. Its hard to tell what he is thinking when he is thinking it, unless its anger. His temper is HORRIBLE and he is extremely arrogant and stubborn most of the time to hide his depression.
Looks: Image ~ Human Form Wolf(Lines do not belong to me, Character does)
Kin: Ardra (Distant Cousin or something... Idk)
Crush/(BF/GF): N/A (;D)
Powers: He can control darkness ONLY slightly, and he can transform into a wolf *As shown in looks*
Other: NYA!

The picture of him is temporary, im going to try and get my friend to draw one for me xP

Name: Ardra Scylla Promthias
Species: Were-Pyre
Weapons: Longbow X and dual scimitars Lauzen (Left) and Idrea (Right)
Pets(including horse if owned): None
History: "Oh! Let me just go get you my fifteen hundred diaries, alright?"
Personality:
Looks: Human ~ Image (Drawn for me by LondonRenee66, my character) Image ~ Character belongs to me, style belongs to Maplestory and Nexon.net Wolf (Lineart does not belong to me, character does)
Kin: Dagger (difefrkbfqlwfber)
Crush/(BF/GF): None
Powers: She can shapeshift into a wolf *Shown above*, and can control fire/darkness.
Other:

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b]DAY [/b][/size][/center]
Last edited by Samantha5696 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crazy Days - 1x1 - Ardra & May

Postby Samantha5696 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:25 pm

DAY 1

Cael burst into Ardra's room, slamming the door shut behind her. "Ardra! Ardra! Wake up, I have an A-MAZ-ING idea!" Cael squealed, jumping onto Ardra's fluffy bed.

Dray strode down the hall way till he got to Dagger's room. Knocking at the door, he asked, "Hey wanna go play checkers?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Ardra yawned as her friend burst into her room, eyes still closed. "Hmm.. Cael." she murmured, eyes still closed, "You do realize what time it is, don't you? And you do remember I hate to loose sleep, right?"

Dagger was already up, topless, with a cup of coffee in his hand as he sat at the table reading a book. He looked up when his best bud entered the room, and smiled. "Hey. A game of checkers? Sure. I'll beat you like always, you sure yo uwant to go through the humiliation again, bud?"
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samantha5696 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm

"Fu fu fu well what if my bestest idea ever gets you up and in gear? Then you'd be very interested and would be ready to go through with this plan, eh?" Cael mused, beckoning Ardra to ask the fatal 'Alright, what is it?'.

Dray laughed and replied, "I only lose because you cheat. It's because you know I'm awesome, right? It's the only explanation a coffee-drinker would cheat." Dray smiled wickedly and laid the box with checkers down on the table. "Oh and I think we will need to be on our guard today," Dray yawned, opening the box and setting up the checker board.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 pm

She sighed, knowing she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. "Alright, spit it out." she opened one eye, the purple one, and waited.

Dagger shook his head. "No, you try cheating, and you lose because you have no strategy skills." he smiled. "Its because you don't drink coffee." he took another sip of his coffee, mmed, and turned to the board, picking up his usual red pieces. "Why is that?" he didn't bother putting on a shirt.
Love of my Life

Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samantha5696 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 pm

"We. Get. The. Guys. Drunk," Cael let out slowly, though her voice was so high and she was giddy as a schoolgirl.

"Har, well I don't like coffee, But Cael got up real early this morning and ran down the hallway toward Ardra's room with a very excited look on her face. And unless it's something huge, no one wakes Ardra up from her sleepy time," Dray said, knowing nothing good comes from his sisters ideas. He put down a black piece, awaiting Dagger.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:48 am

Opening her blue eye, Ardra stared at her friend. "... Yea. That so makes me want to get up. And anyway, how? Dagger only drinks coffee."

Dagger blinked. "She got Ardra up? Oh-ho-ho-ho I cannot wait to see what comes of this." he had set up his pieces on the board and motioned for Dray to go first
Love of my Life

Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samantha5696 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Cael's smile seemed to stretch from ear to ear as she pulled out two vials from her back pocket. "These, my friend, our going to be our new best friends. I just created them last night. They are odorless, tasteless, and colorless. And they have as much alchol to make a full grown horse drunk," Cael mused, thinking back and being glade she wrote the recipe on how to make it down.

Dray laughed and replied, "Cael was up a bit late last night too. Bugger couldn't keep quiet and woke me several times." Dray took a black piece in the first row and pushed it forward. "So do we have a game plan to avoid disaster? I believe that when next we meet Ardra, if she is upbeat then we should be worried. However, if Ardra is grouchy, and Cael slightly depressed we can assume Cael's plan was nothing we need to fear," Dray said stratigically.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Dagger laughed. "Ardra is always grouchy. I wouldn't be surprised if thats exactly what happened. " he moved his piece forward as well to a square where it was safe from being jumped. "And anyway, isn't Cael normally up all night?"

Ardra sighed and sat up."Fine, fine. I'll just be a witness for this, though. I'd much rather see what happens from a distance." she smiled, revealing rows of sharp, pure white wolf teeth. "However, I won't alert them to your plan."
Love of my Life

Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samantha5696 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Cael whined, "Awww! Come on wouldn't you looooove to see Dray drunk? These things don't give hangovers either so we're all good! And I mean come on. Dagger? DRUNK? That'd be funny as he**!!" She laughed already wondering what the drunk guys would act like. "You have to at least distract them for me or something!" Cael begged.

Dray nodded, "Yea though not till 5 in the morning and THEN getting up at 8. That's an extreme Cael no-no. Cael would usually like to sleep 9 to 12 hours on a normal day." Dray made a face at Dagger's move before making his own move, backing it into a corner.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me