f o r g o t t e n 2 . 0 ( new and accepting dog rp )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

f o r g o t t e n 2 . 0 ( new and accepting dog rp )

Postby wigsnatched » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:58 pm

to the people who joined the old forgotten
    thank you for being interested in the roleplay and i am so sorry, i just ironically forgot about it, and it did not continue.
    so in this v.2 we will start from scratch! everything will stay the same, but this time i will be 100% more active.
    also there will be only one pack now, just steel fangs since the other pack never had enough roleplayers in it.

introduction:
    life before the virus was great, everything was peaceful and calm. but, after a man was incorrectly diagnosed with what doctors thought was a simple cold, it spread as if it were the black plague. infecting humans, dogs, cats and other wild animals. the humans were the first to be wiped out, and now only a few of them remain, still fighting the virus. the dogs had no choice but to flee the town before more of their own kind became infected. they were forgotten and lost, having no where to go and nobody to care for them. more and more dogs grew sicker and weaker by the minute. thats when all of the dogs decided enough was enough. they created a pack called the radioactive pack, they called themselves this because they had hear their humans talking about a strange and mysterious substance that goes by the name of radioactive waste. but not all of the dogs agreed. some of them refused to be in the pack, and created their own too called the steel fangs pack, using this name, they thought it might make them appear more tough. they both went their separate ways, and both are unheard from during this time. it is thought most of the radioactive pack has died off, leaving the steel fangs as the strong survivors.
    how much longer will they last?

rules:
    ˟ all of tess rules apply
    ˟ fade to dark when needed (e.g when mating or giving birth)
    ˟ no godmodding/gary or mary sues (please have some negative traits or i'll assume your a mary sue)
    ˟ at least 3 sentences. i know this isn't a semi lit roleplay, but i don't want something like this;
    she padded toward him. "whats wrong?" ✗
    something like this is better;
    the slim female noticed the small pup crying. with each tear, it seemed to break her heart. the graceful fae padded toward the white pup and nuzzled up to him. "what on earth is the matter? i could hear you from the other side of the forest." she said, her ears slightly drooping. ✓it doesn't have to be that long, but you get the point.
    ˟ try keep the genders even
    ˟ don't have any kind of traits like this - 'all the females were falling for him'
    ˟ i support different sexualities but for the sake of breeding, please keep it hetro
    ˟ if your a chihuahua thats fine, just no dogs smaller than that. (tea cup dogs etc)
    ˟ this is kind of like the godmodding rule, but your dog cant take on a whole pack! im sorry, it just doesn't work like that.
    ˟ 1-2 high roles per person

discussion thread is here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3791909&p=118204805#p118204805
Last edited by wigsnatched on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r a n k i n g

Postby wigsnatched » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:59 pm

explanations and ranks;

alpha; (leader) in some cases, there are two, but only if the male alpha finds a love interest, so there is only one of each gender ruling the pack. the alpha is the dominant dog within the whole pack, anything they say or do is considered law in their pack. they speak to their betas often to find out what is going on in the pack, as the alpha is usually busy. the alpha rank is an important and stressful role that needs to be handled by a confident leader.
    (1-2?)

beta; (second in command) there may be one or two betas, but its the same situation with the alpha, as there can only be one of each gender. they dont have to be mates as the betas are usually chosen by the alpha. the betas are the second in command, when the alpha or alphas pass away, they become the new leaders. they are first in command when the alphas leave, and are expected to report back to the alphas when they return. they can also organise hunts and patrols with the alphas permission.
    (1-2)

gamma; (elders) the dogs in this rank are possibly the oldest and/or wisest dogs of the pack. gammas tell their own stories of their times and pass them on to increase wisdom within the pack. sometimes the gamma can be past alphas that have retired. usually only one or two have this position, both opposite gender. sometimes the alpha will discuss problems or decisions with them. the dogs who have this role are respected and loved throughout the pack.
    (1-2)

delta; (messengers) these dogs are very brave. they carry messages throughout the forest to their allies. they risk their own lives by doing so, but its their duty to make sure those who need the messages get them. Those who possess this rank are patient and agile.
    (1-4)

epsilon; (guardians) these are the guardians of the pack. the job of a epsilon is to ward off intruders and they are responsible for the wellbeing of the pack. the epsilons should only resort to violence if peaceful persuasion fails.
    (1-2)

zeta; (war general) the war general was most likely a eta before they became a zeta. they take direct orders from the alpha in case of war, sometimes the beta if the alpha is not on sight. an alpha may declare war, but the zeta will plan and train the etas for it. there is only one of this rank, any gender may run it.
    (1)

eta; (warriors) there are at least two etas in the pack. they are the warriors of the pack. the etas are usually led by the zeta or the epsilon during wars. the eta will take orders from the alpha or higher ranks, but alpha is above all.
    (2-8)

theta and iotas; (healers) both thetas and iotas are healers. they both have little or a lot of knowledge in herbs and medicine. they know some herbs that slow down the virus if a dog is infected, but they have not found a cure. the theta is the lead healer and makes life and death decisions. the iotas follow the the thetas orders but must also be independent if the theta is away.
    (1 theta - 1-2 iotas)

kappa; (lead hunters) most of the time there is only one kappa, but in some cases there are two lead hunters. they lead the pack in hunts when the alpha or beta tells them too. they make sure the entire pack is always fed and does not starve.
    (1-2)

lambda; (hunters) they are the hunters of the pack. they follow the alpha or the kappa in hunts. these who hold this position are loyal and quick to follow orders. they are agile and together they are able to take down large prey.
    (unlimited)

upsilon; (scouts/spies) the upsilons are the scouts or spies of the pack. they go into other territories in order to find out whats going on. afterwards they must report back to the alpha and tell them what they have seen. they will also report to the zeta if they were asked to find wolves of their own for battle.
    (1-4)

subordinate; (dogs in training) these are usually new members or young wolves starting here to prove themselves to become a better ranking. however, they must be careful and achieve a high rank, otherwise they become an omega.
    (unlimited)

omega; (lowest rank) they are the lowest ranking of the pack. they are often picked on by other wolves and are the last to eat. sometimes things become so bad they have to leave the pack, but those who stay stick it out till the end.
    (1-2)

pup;(pups, youngest of the pack) these are the pups between the age of 0 to 3 months. they stay in their dens while their mother or caregivers watch them. once they are past three months the pups become subordinates.
    (unlimited)

rouges; these dogs don't have a ranking, nor are they in a pack. they are the dogs who have either been chased out by their pack, or have decided they were not going to join a pack in the first place. pack members should become hostile if they are near their territory, and it is forbidden to love a rogue if you are in a pack. rouges usually start wars and pick fights with pack members, and its an alphas duty to communicate with the rouges, but sometimes things turn into war.
    (unlimited)
Last edited by wigsnatched on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s t e e l f a n g s

Postby wigsnatched » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:10 pm

steel fangs pack;

||alpha||ace||doberman pinscher||5 pm||
||alpha||open||breed||forum||

||beta||athena||belgian malinoise||spectrum||
||beta||open||breed||forum||

||gamma||open||breed||forum||
||gamma||open||breed||forum||

||delta||suka||res.||res.||
||delta||open||breed||forum||

||epsilon||open||breed||forum||
||epsilon||open||breed||forum||

||zeta||open||breed||forum||

||eta||open||breed||forum||

||theta||open||breed||forum||
||iota||open||breed||forum||
||iota||open||breed||forum||

||kappa||loki||vizsla||spectrum||
||kappa||open||breed||forum||

||lambda||gin||ibizan hound||spicy.tm||
||lambda||open||breed||forum||
(unlimited)

||upsilon||open||breed||forum||

||subordinate||open||breed||forum||
(unlimited)

||omega||open||breed||forum||
||omega||open||breed||forum||

||pup||open||breed||forum||
(unlimited)

rouges

||rouge||hera||borzoi||spicy.tm||
||rouge||open||breed||forum||
(unlimited)
Last edited by wigsnatched on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t h e v i r u s

Postby wigsnatched » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:11 pm

it is against the law of the pack to bring back an infected or rabid animal into the camp. These are animals the dogs will not hunt because 90% of the time, they are already infected because of their weak immune systems.

rats ✘
    salmon ✘
    frog ✘
    sparrow ✘

if a dog is to bring one of these animals back to camp and/or bring a clearly infected prey back to camp, they will be punished. there are different sightings of prey, meaning some are very common, while others are hard to find. usually larger things like wolves and deer are hard to find.

any species of bird, apart from sparrow - common
    mice - common
    squirrel - common
    rabbit - common
    feral pigs - uncommon
    chipmunks - uncommon, but they aren't hunted often because of their sightings and don't give much food to eat
    elk - uncommon
    coyotes - uncommon
    wolves - rare, do not hunt wolves alone. only hunt if there is only one wolf, if there is a whole pack, leave immediately
    deer - rare
    lone cows - rare
    bighorn sheep - very rare, only seen in winter when they come to stay in the valleys.

being infected with the virus

when you are infected with the virus, you do not know you are until after three days have passed. the first symptom in dogs is fatigue and failure to keep their attention on something for a long period of time. the next symptom is they begin to itch around their neck and underbelly. after that, they begin losing their appetite to eat and start vomiting, but the dogs have to eat to keep their strength. by this time a dog should have been seen by an iota or a theta to help slow down the process and maybe cure the virus.

the final stage is the dog begins hallucinating and their bones become weaker by the minute. a simple fall from the dog and they may break their leg or neck. the virus doesn't always result in death, and there is a 50% chance of survival, but there is also a 50% chance of death.
    be careful.
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

o p e n !

Postby wigsnatched » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

and its open! please use your own forums and remember to post on the discussion thread when submitting a character.
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: o p e n !

Postby wigsnatched » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:09 am

5 pm wrote:
    and its open! please use your own forums and remember to post on the discussion thread when submitting a character.
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wigsnatched » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:26 pm

5 pm wrote:
5 pm wrote:
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wigsnatched » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:29 am

5 pm wrote:
5 pm wrote:
5 pm wrote:
wigsnatched

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me