lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby dxrmon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:25 pm

ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʟ
ᴛᴀɢs - ᴇᴄʜᴏ
marcel gave a nod of his head, " it's really no problem, right this way. " the golden retriever said back to the doberman as he walked with her trailing not far behind, then realizing he forgot to introduce himself. " how rude of me, my name is marcel. " marcel said, introducing himself to echo. marcel secretly hoped he hadn't came on too strong, he'd had been told that he was rather strong when it came to meeting new people - in this case dogs - but it was a skill that he had tried to tame over the years. it was not long after they made it to an alley way where marcel crawled through the opening in the corner. in his small hideout, there was a couple of pillows and blankets to make a warm bed, a trash can which held food, and healing herbs and spices in the last corner. sure, it wasn't much but at least he had it. " here we are, are you still a bit hungry? if you are feel free to rummage through the trash can over there. " the golden retriever offered, not wanting echo to be on an empty stomach.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $ρє¢тяυм » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:49 pm

𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪
Female
Bel Mal
2 Years
Tags: open
Athena trotted down the barren streets nose to the ground in hopes to smell another living creature. going round corner after corner and not finding a thing she was starting to get discouraged. Letting out a frustrated half huff half growl she pushed on. "I must find something ... anything!" Rounding another corner she suddenly hears and smells something. Peeking around the corner of a big building she sees two dogs, one looks very large with an odd looking spine and the other? well, he looked almost exactly like her. Sitting down curiously she continued to observe them from the corner.
$ρє¢тяυм

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:00 pm

||Tak//Male//4 years//Tags;; Leo||

Stopping at the entrance of an alleyway, Tak's ears perked his nose sniffing curiously, "Hey Leo, you don't think there'd happen to be food down this alleyway do ya?"

||Leo//Male//7 years// Tags;; Tak||

Leo shook his head, "Not a chance. Besides we need to find shelter first." The older dog turned back to continue forward, but stopped, his focus looking ahead as he spotted another dog, "Tak you dont recall ever having a twin do you?" he questioned the ridge on his back seemingly starting to raise a bit. "No, why?" "Well there's another dog up there, and they look almost like you."
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $ρє¢тяυм » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:04 pm

𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪
Female
Bel Mal
2 Years
Tags: open
Seeing that she was noticed she stood up unsure if the dogs are friendly or not. Noticing the fur standing up more on the bigger one gave her uneasy feelings about him but the other bel mal looked friendly and calmer. Athena took a couple steps backward but kept her stare mentally trying to determine how she would hold up if she had to fight to survive here.
$ρє¢тяυм

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Weston
male
tags:: Athena

he walked with his head down when he was interrupted by being bumped into "ugh, Im sorry I wasn't watching where i was going." he said softly still looking at his paws and barely looking up "are you okay?'
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $ρє¢тяυм » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:14 pm

𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪
Female
Bel Mal
2 Years
Tags: Weston
Being bumped into surprised her and she spins around quickly and jumps backward instinctively raising her hackles and showing her teeth. "Not another step!" Athena growls. Lowering her lips some she continues "Friend or foe?" Her eyes flash between this new dog and the other two a few streets down.
$ρє¢тяυм

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Weston
He finally looked up and stood up straight "uhh, friend? I'm not looking for trouble and im sure you're not miss??" he said his words lingering as he looked over this new dog "i'm sorry if I startled you." he said with a light wag of his tail meaning friendly
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $ρє¢тяυм » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:22 pm

𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪
Female
Bel Mal
2 Years
Still being on edge she flattened her fur and backed up a little more. "ok. Sorry for being so harsh, I have a very defensive trait trained on me." she looked down the street at the other two dogs. She couldn't seem to shake how almost identical the other dog's coat looked to her own.
$ρє¢тяυм

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:27 pm

Weston
the male perked up as a wild gleam sparkled in his eyes, "like I said its okay, I promise. I'm Weston, and you are??" he asked. He peaked around the corner to see two others "who are they?" he asked gesturing to the other two dogs, his nose was going wild as he smelled the new air, he knew he wasn't in the country anymore.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $ρє¢тяυм » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:29 pm

𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪
Female
Bel Mal
2 Years
Sitting down to continue watching the males she said quietly. " I have no clue, you bumped into me right as I was trying to figure out if they are friendly or if I would have to fight for my life" Athena calms herself more by licking her paw.
$ρє¢тяυм

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me