lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

lock

Postby rosytea » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 am

𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

don't kill other dogs without their permission
try and stay active!
no power playing
skip inappropriate scenes with a >> sign!
all tess rules apply.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It all started with a Dobermann named Echo. She lived happily with her owners like all the most of the dogs in the city. Until it struck. The water sources got poisoned. Killing lots of humans and dogs in the city. Then it spread. A plague from the water came to reality. Finally, the humans were filling up in the hospitals, then... Nothing. The humans left. The city was evacuated. Echo was left by herself, with a lot of other dogs. Left to fend for themselves.

Discussion Thread
Last edited by rosytea on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: D E S E R T E D | Dog Roleplay | Accepting

Postby rosytea » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 am

Spring [x]

Summer [ ]

Fall [ ]

Winer [ ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Echo - Female - ] [ Sedona - Female -] [ Jasper - Male ] [ -Martha - Female - ] [ Mickey - Male - ] [ Emma - Female - ] [ Marcel -Male ] [ Tak - Male -] [ Leo - Male -] [ Mable - Female - ] [ Mishka - Female ] [ Weston - male ] [ Athena - female ] [ Maggie - Female ] [ Zodiac - female ] [ Solar - male ] [ Casper - male ] [ Everest - Female ] [ Rayne - Female ] [ Sisko - Female ] [ Arl - female ] [ Dash - Male ] [ Silver - Female ] [ June - Male ] [ Spirit - Female ] [ Bandit - Male ] [ Ghost - Male ] [ Eclipse - Female ] [ Shadow - Male ] [ Smoke - Female ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wolves: Dogs and wolves in the abandoned city do not get along.

Bears: These are a big no no for dogs, try to avoid them at all costs.

Cats: Not a big issue

Foxes: Not a huge issue

Humans (with toxic suits): Very dangerous, they tend to put dogs in kennels.

Humans (normal): you should be wary of them, some may not be nice.
Last edited by rosytea on Thu May 31, 2018 11:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
hi there, i'm rosy. [ any pronouns ] [ im kinda inactive here hehe ]
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:19 am

RELATIONS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♡ = mates

♡* = mates with pups

✕ = ex-mates

▻ = they like you

◅ = you like them

⇔ = you like each other

⏚ = Kin

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sedona ♡ Odin < eventually

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

First stage: The dog took a drink from a toxic pond or lake. He/she now has the poison. They won't notice it here, in the first stage. But a minute after they drink the water, they will pass out.

Second stage: The dog will start to experience pain. Usually stomach aches and bloating. The poison will start fusing into the blood, causing it to thicken up.

Third stage: The dog will start having dizziness and fatigue, as well as severe bloating and aches. They may not be able to walk well and they will become very confused with their surroundings.

Four stage: The dog will not be able to think straight, this is after around 2 weeks of having the disease. They will not be able to move hardly at all. They will not be able to bark either.
Last edited by rosytea on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:01 pm

ECHO
» female | location: city | tags: open

The female Dobermann sniffed amongst the trash bins in the city, she finally stopped dead, shooting her long snout in the air, a dog was close by, she could scent it. The stray realized it was stale, but she needed to be careful. She slowly took a chicken leg from the bin and ran for it. Echo lapped at it gratefully ''This is just delicious!'' she exclaimed

EMMA

The fae scampered along the sidewalk, observing the destroyed buildings. She sighed it had been a week since the people left, including her owners. She remembered her owner's voice Emma! Come here, Emma! Good girl! She whimpered and sped up. Emma had loved her owners dearly. ''I don't get why they couldn't take me.'' she murmured sadly
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby dxrmon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:00 pm

ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʟ
ᴛᴀɢs - ᴇᴄʜᴏ
marcel walked aimlessly through the city, enjoying the spring breezes as the passed through his blonde fur. as the golden retriever inhaled, he faintly scented a dog, which by the smell of it wasn't too far away. i might as well make a friend or at least an ally, its good to have someone else out here.. he thought to himself, following the scent of the nearby doberman, echo. he took no caution as he approached the female, " hello love, how are you doing on this nice breezy day? " he said, noticing the chicken leg she was eating, but he showed no signs of wanting it as he had eaten already. marcel then looked back to echo, she had a strong build but he hoped she'd have a sweet attitude as well.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

ECHO

The fae got up, her golden orbs met his, she looked down and pawed her chicken behind her ''Hi there.'' she said calmly ''I'm doing pretty good, how about you?'' she looked behind him to see if there were any others. Her pelt shivered in the breeze.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:53 pm

ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʟ
ᴛᴀɢs - ᴇᴄʜᴏ
marcel gazed into her golden orbs, as she did into his blue ones. " that's good, i'm also doing pretty good," the golden retriever said in response, flashing her a friendly smile. he noticed echo shivering, to him the breeze was nice but he had a warm thick coat. " you seem to be cold, allow me to take you back to my hideout. it's small but it's warm and there is some food there. " he offered, hoping she would accept his offer. marcel noticed how creepy it could sound, also hoping she wouldn't take his choice of words the wrong way.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:51 am

||Tak//Male//4 years//Tags;; Leo||

Padding along Tak's head was high, despite their situation. As he and Leo moved through the many streets, Tak's spirit didnt falter, yes he was sad and missed his family dearly but he couldn't let that show. No matter how much Leo seemed to complain.

||Leo//Male//7 years// Tags;; Tak||

Leo didn't understand the peppiness in Tak, barely a week or so ago they had been snuggled up in theor cozy , and now they were in the streets. "Couldn't you show any other emotion?" he asked unamused to the younger dog to which he replied, "Nope!"
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Weston

Male//Tags:: none

The blue male wondered the outskirts of the woods
he slightly limped his front paw sprained and sore from his
journey he sniffed the air for others, the smell of dogs filled
his nostrils. "where are they though?' he asked himself
stopping and resting for a moment to drink and catch his
breath. He laid down and sighed "I feel like I will never
find anyone else."
he began to fill his eyes get heavy
as he dozed off in the sun.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:43 pm

ECHO

Echo nodded slowly ''Fine.'' she spoke up before adding ''Thanks.'' she got up and shifted her gaze around the area then looked back at the stray signaling him to show her where the hideout was.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me