( ✧ . ── THE END OF ERAS ! ) no posting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

( ✧ . ── THE END OF ERAS ! ) no posting

Postby este11e » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 am

the seventh mass extinction. it wiped several species straight off of the planet, out of existence, never to be seen again unless some kind of freak accident of natural selection were to occur. but no one expected it to be the humans. they took themselves out, greedily using up the earth until eventually they couldn't keep going. many animals managed to survive the constantly-changing planet, but humans couldn't take it anymore. natural selection has one rule and one rule only: adapt or die. for the most part, surviving animals are living in harmony, the usual predator-prey cycle still continuing to exist of course. canines and felines seem to be the dominant species at the current time, in different areas of course. groups of dogs have been seen all over abandoned cities, living in the large, deserted buildings and hunting the cities for food. two main packs rule the city of focus. recently they've decided to join together after the two alphas seemingly fell for each other, figuring that survival would be easier if they were all joined together against any other groups. many of those groups have decided to come and join them, creating a huge group of dogs under the rule of two main alphas and several other dogs of authority listening to those two main alphas. this is life in the city now, and it's just like natural selection, as things are always changing. remember the rule:
adapt or die.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✧ . ── THE END OF ERAS ! ) no posting

Postby este11e » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:15 am

─────────────────────────────
• no being your own mate or crush.
• keep your characters realistic.
• no motherless pups.
• keep dogs heterosexual, please. this is just to be realistic. they're dogs, struggling to survive.
• try to be active. there is no limit or minimum for how much you write, but please write something that people can respond to and use correct grammar. turning off signatures is very appreciated and try to pretty-up your forms and posts. if you need help with that, feel free to contact me and i'll be happy to help.
• try to keep somewhat-even genders. if they're a little bit uneven, that's fine, but not too out-of-hand.
• rules may be added or removed at my choice.
• if too many dogs of the same/similar breed are made, i will close off the breed, meaning you can't make any more dogs of that breed.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me