A L A S ; post-apolocpytic canine RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

i. tenor sax

Postby velasco » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:26 am

a x i s

𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: a x i s [ax]
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: brute.
𝖆𝖌𝖊: two 1/2 years.
𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊: x.
𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍: x.
𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: blague, member.
𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖉: raksha.
    Still gnawing on the small bunny, Axis scanned the perimeters with his striking blue orbs. After seeing Raksha deep in slumber, he stood, shaking his fur out. He debated waking her for a few moments before deciding to. He lurked over, back arched as it always was, as he was always prepared for an attack, hunt, or just a simple fight. His teeth were partially out, and drool fell from the sides of his mouth. He was a rather rabid wolf. He looked back at the rabbit he had left behind, and darted back to get it. As much as he enjoyed his pack, he knew he was in the untrustworthy pack, and had absolutely no trust that a hungry canine wouldn't see the rabbit and start foaming at the mouth for even a simple snack. After retrieving the rabbit, he continued on his way to Raksha; Perhaps he would share what was leftover from his "meal" with her.

██████████████████████████████████████████

d e e t z

𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: deetz [dee]
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: female.
𝖆𝖌𝖊: 2 years.
𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍: harlow.
𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: cascade, member.
𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖉: harlow.
    Smiling brightly, Deetz's cheeks flushed a tomato red. She couldn't stand being around Harlow and hiding any emotions, it just wasn't possible for her. "Oh, why, nothing," she fumbled over her words. As comfortable as she was with Harlow, Harlow still made her fur stand on edge and Deetz's nerves go all over the place. She pranced in a circle or two happily before sitting down to properly look at Harlow, but soon grew bored of sitting. She jumped up and began prancing around more, jumping occasionally. She was all over the place. "How'd ya sleep?" she asked in a singsong voice, still jumping and prancing around. She needed to be moving constantly, and most canines grew tired of this as it was hard to keep a conversation with her as she bounced all over the place.

r u s t y

𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: rusty.
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male.
𝖆𝖌𝖊: 2 years.
𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: volcan, member.
𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖉: x.
    - Sleeping, feel free to wake him up! -

x
x
x
x
x

b l o s s o m

𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: blossom.
𝖆𝖌𝖊: three.
𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: stationner, member.
    - Fell asleep on the edges of the territory, feel free to wake her up! -
Last edited by velasco on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
velasco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A L A S ; post-apolocpytic canine RP

Postby zhelaniye » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:36 pm

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Britannia
"i want to tell you this story without having to be in it!!"
"britt" | m | 4 years | cascade, member| crush: open | location: cascade border | feeling: sad, anxious | tags: blossom

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

`````It was terribly uncharacteristic of the male to wander, unaccompanied, so far from the cascade pack common area, but when he had awoken that morning it had been to an insurmountable sensation of despondency that he could think of no way to alleviate but to take a long walk on his own. Britannia was prone to his miseries and to his anxieties about oversharing about his miseries, and he wanted nothing less than to burden is pack mates with his unpleasant, incomprehensible mood, so when his sadness struck him as it had on this particular morning, Britannia tended to distance himself, in mind or in body, from those that he loved.
`````As it was, the medium-sized male padded slowly along the cascade border, directionless for the most part, but always careful to keep to his side of the division. He moved slowly enough that each step was discernible from the next by the distinctive rippling of his dappled grey coat as his weight shifted from foot to foot. His mind however, moved much less deliberately. Ever the gentle beast on the outside, Britannia suffered from a restless and destructive mind that he could not tame in the same way he had successfully tamed his body. His actions, at least, could be explained and understood; his thoughts, not so much.
`````He was shaken from said thoughts by the unmistakable shape of a sleeping canine in the brush a little bit ahead of him and just to his left. He had been regarding the earth pass beneath him with unseeing eyes for several moments prior to catching sight of the small female, but Britannia never took more than a few steps without scanning his surroundings for dangers or disturbances, a habit for which he was immensely grateful now. Much to the male's perceived good fortune, the coyote appeared to be sleeping; if he was careful, he was certain that he would be able to sneak away without being noticed...
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii. tenor sax

Postby velasco » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:56 am

Everyone else's is still the same, just need to keep the rp going! ^^

b l o s s o m

𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: blossom.
𝖆𝖌𝖊: three.
𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: stationner, member.
    Blossom was jerked awake by the sound of rustling. She assumed it was a small squirrel, maybe even a bird. She stood, eyes still closed, hoping to get somewhat of a meal out of it. When her eyes opened, she was rather shocked to see a wolf standing near her. Hoping the wolf hadn't seen her, Blossom lied back down, eyes closing once more. She shook. It wasn't that she was afraid of the wolf specifically, she'd just been taught to. She opened one eye to catch another glimpse of the wolf. After doing so, she realized it was one of the very few wolves in the cascade pack. Sitting, her eyes locked onto the wolf's, noticing he had caught sight of her. Blossom's tongue rolled from her mouth as she yawned quietly, closing her eyes roughly. Opening her eyes once more, she glanced at the wolf once more. She wanted to talk to the wolf, but they seemed rather.. afraid. Though afraid didn't seem the right word. The large canine seemed as if he wanted to leave without talking, and Blossom figured she wouldn't bother him if that was what he wanted. She offered a small yip his way though, assuring she was friendly if he wanted a nice, light conversation -- Blossom had always been the coyote for light conversations, never deep, heavy ones, but she tried her best nonetheless. Any conversation was good in her book, due to how often she got ignored in the Volcan pack before leaving to join the Stationner pack. Standing, Blossom paced back and forth, then began circling. She hoped the wolf would talk to her, but she also understood if it didn't want to. The Cascade pack usually feared all other packs; This usually upset Blossom, but she understood.
Last edited by velasco on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
velasco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:11 am

Carmilla Karnstein wrote:Nicola/4/F/Leader: Cascade/Single/Tags: Open
The female sat upon her den and looked over her pack. It was a rather calm and quiet day. she stretched and started grooming her fur. she was a rather fluffy female with a thick red coat and beautiful markings but today was just one of those days. Not wanting to do much she just stay atop her den. she felt a cool breeze and smiled inhaling the fresh air.

"If the pack needs me, they know where to find me. luckily." she said to herself. She was rather tired and she felt herself getting older. As each day went on, she felt more tired and weary; but that's not unusual for an unmated female. She shook her head of the thoughts and it hurt to know that she may never have kits again. The memory of having her first litter completely murdered was still thick and heavy on her mind. The killer? Her own mate. she Hated him for it but such is life. she looked down and cleared her throat composing herself.

Blue/6/M/Member: Stationer/Single/Tags: Open
The male decided to just cut back on his playful attitude today unless the little Apollo wanted to play. He needed to work on being more serious. Yeah his life is pretty great when he's playful but he doesn't really get much done. He felt he needed to prove himself to Athena, Mainly because he was the most childish grown canine in the group. He growled at the thought and decided to go for a run to clear his head.

Blue walked to the entrance of camp and out the front, taking off once he was in the clear. he just ran and ran until he felt like he was flying. He finally got a little tired and decided to slow it down so he could relax some. He was a good distance from camp and he preferred that. He lay under a tree and just looked out into the horizon daydreaming about the day he would find a mate of his own who would like his playful energy.

Shalal/5/M/Member: Volcan/Single/Tags: Open
The Grouchy male twitched in his sleep. he was having a nightmare and he couldn't seem to pull himself out of it.
The dream
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
he was running around with his deceased mate and their pups. A little boy who looked just like her and a little girl with his coloring and eyes. He loved his pups and mate very much, then disaster Struck. The earth started to shake and rumble. A sour stench of wetness and rot wafted up into the air and he knew instantly what was happening. There was a loud boom and some cracking noises. The earth started to splinter and open up into a wide Chasm.

he saw his pups start to slide towards the opening in the ground and he rushed towards them only to see his mate already there and clinging onto the edge of the chasm with the pups in her jaw. One pup, the little girl, managed to reach him and get to safety but the boy fell from his mothers grasp. "Dylan! Nooooooo! Hold on Saharah! I'll get you too!" He slunk on his belly to his mate but he was too late. "I Love you Shalal. Take care of Ayla, keep her safe." she said as her grip gave out and she fell, following their son to his demise. Shalal ran back to Ayla and licked her carefully until the shaking stopped and the earth stilled. He turned around to look at the Chasm whee his mate and son had disappeared and let out a shrill pain filled howl. When he turned back, Ayla was nowhere to be seen........

He came too and woke sweating hard. he was panting and his eyes were full of fear as he broke down and started crying. The genuinely strong male broke, The memory of losing his pups and mate was too much to bear.... He stood emerging from the den, tears staining his cheeks.

Raksha/6/F/Member: Blaque/Crush on Axis and Diablo/Tags: Axis.
She stirred a bit and opened her eyes with a groan. The female has, yet again, had another dream that Ax and Diablo had fought over her in a mating battle and she shook her head. She couldn’t handle all of this. In her dream Neither Male had won, and it disappointed her a little. She let there with her eyes closed but not really sleeping.

She heard the hustle and bustle of camp; her ears flicking with curiosity but she didn’t feel like getting up just yet. She was a nice size, larger than the average female. With broad shoulders and a fit muscular build. She wondered if any male could love her, especially with her looking like a male at first glance. She wasn’t aftraid to stick up for herself but she couldn’t help but think it would be nice for a male to stick up for her every once in a while. A male who would be strong enough to possibly bring her pups. She shook her head and Diablo was the first male to mind but Axis stood behind looming over Diablo in her minds eye. Axis had Alpha like qualities: strong, protective, smart and cunning. While Diablo was strong, cunning, protective, smart and loyal. Was Axis Loyal? She wondered.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iii. tenor sax

Postby velasco » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 am

a x i s

𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊: a x i s [ax]
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: brute.
𝖆𝖌𝖊: two 1/2 years.
𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: blague, member.
𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖉: raksha.
    Tail swishing back and forth, almost in a twitching motion, Axis reached Raksha. He sat in front of her, tail still swishing. Looking down at her, Axis dropped what was left of his kill, nudging it towards her with his left paw. "You hungry?" he asked. His voice was low, deep, and raspy. He tried his best to sound friendly, but more often than less he sounded aggressive and angry. His mind wandered as he lied down, tongue rolling from his mouth, ears folding back as he yawned. He looked Raksha up and down, or as much as he possibly could have. He admired her thick coat of blacks, grays, and whites. He thought it was beautiful and fascinating. The thing he found most fascinating about her coat was how the whites appeared yellow from the rays of sunshine shining down on her. Just as it was then. Crossing his front paws, he rested his head on them, grunting softly.

Everyone else's is the same as they were before! Just keeping the rp going!
velasco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♕]—-— Introduction

Postby F A D E D » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:17 am

───────────────-───────────────

D e a " G o d d e s s "

C a s c a d e

───────────────-───────────────

Mood — Tranquil & Vigilant

Location — Cascade Territory → Blague Borders

Tags — Open

❥- Hazel terrain sparkled radiantly under the suns soothing glow. The trees danced elegantly along with the olive hued foliage beneath them as the chilled air weaved throughout each branch. The silence was quite serene with the occasional melodies of songbirds and the whistling breeze. The morning was quite frigid, but the suns cordial rays warmed the canines who dwelled within the Cascade’s grounds. The piercing snaps of excess sticks and shriveled chocolate leaves crunched beneath delicate pads of a eyecatching white fae. Deas toned legs continued in a rhythm as the shewolf embarked toward the borders. Her crown was dipped downward as her golden orbs narrowed to repel the suns attraction toward her gold irises. The fae had a extended snowy coat that bounced with each stride, and her tassel hung directly behind her hind legs as she focused intently on her path. With a quick leap over a deceased tree the vix approached a greyish pond. Her bright pelage now resting with the wind combing throughout it allowed her to relax and study it for a brief moment. The females attention was now stolen by a pair of lime frogs. They hopped to each delicate lily pad before diving underneath the cloudy water. With her lobes pinned backward Dea quickened her pace and hesitantly stuck a mitt in the water. With a look of satisfaction on her visage the shewolf carefully advanced into it. Her pelts bleached hue now faded to a gray appearance as she frolicked within the water. The fae stood with a jubilant expression as her figure relaxed and temple raised to the heavens. The fresh aromas of vegetation and the small creatures that dwelled nearby swarmed her scent, one in particular stood out. Her slimmed form froze in the pond as her soft orbs scanned the scenery. Her lobes pinned forward before Dea quickly paced herself out of the water. The faes appearance now radiated fright and a submissive posture she couldnt do anything but stand still, her pelt dripping onto the warm soil beneath her pads. She was too close to blague borders, the elders warned her about them. Of course Dea had her own opinions, she wouldnt dare assume someones evil or a killer just because of what others have told her. Yet, it still left her apprehensive, she hadn’t interacted with any other pack but Cascade. With the sense of being watched swept over the wolf her hearbeat quickened and pounded like drums, someone was nearby.

( Dun dun dunnn. Shes open for anyonee :D )
F A D E D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:13 pm

Nicola/4/F/Leader: Cascade/Single/Tags: Open
The female sat upon her den and looked over her pack. It was a rather calm and quiet day. she stretched and started grooming her fur. she was a rather fluffy female with a thick red coat and beautiful markings but today was just one of those days. Not wanting to do much she just stay atop her den. she felt a cool breeze and smiled inhaling the fresh air.

"If the pack needs me, they know where to find me. luckily." she said to herself. She was rather tired and she felt herself getting older. As each day went on, she felt more tired and weary; but that's not unusual for an unmated female. She shook her head of the thoughts and it hurt to know that she may never have kits again. The memory of having her first litter completely murdered was still thick and heavy on her mind. The killer? Her own mate. she Hated him for it but such is life. she looked down and cleared her throat composing herself.

Blue/6/M/Member: Stationer/Single/Tags: Open
The male decided to just cut back on his playful attitude today unless the little Apollo wanted to play. He needed to work on being more serious. Yeah his life is pretty great when he's playful but he doesn't really get much done. He felt he needed to prove himself to Athena, Mainly because he was the most childish grown canine in the group. He growled at the thought and decided to go for a run to clear his head.

Blue walked to the entrance of camp and out the front, taking off once he was in the clear. he just ran and ran until he felt like he was flying. He finally got a little tired and decided to slow it down so he could relax some. He was a good distance from camp and he preferred that. He lay under a tree and just looked out into the horizon daydreaming about the day he would find a mate of his own who would like his playful energy.

Shalal/5/M/Member: Volcan/Single/Tags: Open
The Grouchy male twitched in his sleep. he was having a nightmare and he couldn't seem to pull himself out of it.
The dream
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
he was running around with his deceased mate and their pups. A little boy who looked just like her and a little girl with his coloring and eyes. He loved his pups and mate very much, then disaster Struck. The earth started to shake and rumble. A sour stench of wetness and rot wafted up into the air and he knew instantly what was happening. There was a loud boom and some cracking noises. The earth started to splinter and open up into a wide Chasm.

he saw his pups start to slide towards the opening in the ground and he rushed towards them only to see his mate already there and clinging onto the edge of the chasm with the pups in her jaw. One pup, the little girl, managed to reach him and get to safety but the boy fell from his mothers grasp. "Dylan! Nooooooo! Hold on Saharah! I'll get you too!" He slunk on his belly to his mate but he was too late. "I Love you Shalal. Take care of Ayla, keep her safe." she said as her grip gave out and she fell, following their son to his demise. Shalal ran back to Ayla and licked her carefully until the shaking stopped and the earth stilled. He turned around to look at the Chasm whee his mate and son had disappeared and let out a shrill pain filled howl. When he turned back, Ayla was nowhere to be seen........

He came too and woke sweating hard. he was panting and his eyes were full of fear as he broke down and started crying. The genuinely strong male broke, The memory of losing his pups and mate was too much to bear.... He stood emerging from the den, tears staining his cheeks.

Raksha/6/F/Member: Blaque/Crush on Axis and Diablo/Tags: Axis.
She stirred and looked up at Ax her tail wagging slightly and her eyes brightening. “Ax! It’s great to see you. Yes I am a little hungry. Thank you.” she nods at him slightly and starts in on what’s left of the snack. It was kind for Axis to share his food with her. She smiled softly. “Have you been around the borders? I haven’t been able to walk them yet as I just woke up.” she said playfully.

Last bumped by Carmilla Karnstein on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:13 pm.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me