A New Beɢιɴɴιɴɢ - Wolf Roleplay

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

A New Beɢιɴɴιɴɢ - Wolf Roleplay

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:20 pm

You are a young wolf living in Yellowstone National Park. Your pack has kicked out for one reason or another, and now you're on your own. Your goal is to survive. Will you join a pack, or find a mate and start your own? Or will you try to tough it out by yourself?
Survival isn't easy here, you will have to work hard if you want to live.
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:23 pm

1. All CS rules apply.
    2. Try to stay active. I understand if you are busy but please let me know if you aren't going to be on for awhile.
    3. Post all forms and keep all OOC on the discussion thread please!
    4. Drama is encouraged! If you have any ideas for drama, feel free to send me a message!
    5. No powerplaying, godmodding, mary sues, ect.
    6. Only wolves, no wolfdog hybrids
    7. Fade to black when necessary
    8. At least three lines per post. WB every once and awhile is okay, but not constantly. Try to give people enough to work with
    9. There are no limits on characters, you may have as many as you like as long as you can handle them all!
    10. All wolves must start as loners, packs will form through the roleplay
    11. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolves

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:32 pm

None yet!

Askari - 2 years - Blumenkranz
Yoko - 3 years - Blumenkranz
Alaska - 2 years - shadowloversmoothie
Anastasia - 3 years - Ana the Derp
Dutch - ?? years - Dutch.Dog
Palla - 3 years - Misundaztood
Margaret - 5 years - cross.
Sakuya - 5 years - cross.
Chaos - 2 years - cinder101214
Bailey - 36 weeks - WholeGrain1999
Flake - 4 years - Bubblez~
Ryan Axton - 2 years - ⋆♥TimberMoonn♥⋆
Darkness - 4 years - ~kala~
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 am

The roleplay is now accepting!

It is currently Spring.
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Beɢιɴɴιɴɢ - Wolf Roleplay

Postby Dutch.Dog » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:42 am

Name: Dutch
Pack: Loner
Mate/crush: Open/will make up
Personality: Sly and will try to persuade. Short tempered at times but will calm down pretty quickly. Can be flirty but usually will just play around. Has slight depression/will get mood swings of depression.
Backstory: Born and raised in a calm pack. After being found of her behavior towards a pretty manned wolf female, she was exiled and betrayed from her wolf-fox hybrid mate. She is now looking for a new pack and mate.
Appearance: Dark brown wolf with amber eyes and black extra markings. Rest of pattern is a regular wolf pattern but a dark brown color.
Dutch.Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g00se. » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:03 am

I would like to know if I could join the roleplay. Here's my oc's basic info:

Name: Palla

Personality: Brave, caring, funny, social butterfly, intelligent, good hunter, sweet(mostly sometimes a little snappy)
What she looks like: Small, bright blue eyes, white fur, baby pink nose and pads, one paw with black toes

Backstory: Palla was born a loner, her mother the lead huntress of one pack and her father was a runaway from a sanctuary and Palla was the runt of the litter. Her littermates were all brown and grey and were a bigger, more normal size than her. She was white furred and a small size for a wolf pup. All of her siblings grew to have dark green or brown eyes, while hers stayed a beautiful icy blue. She felt she was the "oops child" of her litter, but she was really just the runt. Her littermates always made fun of her for her "weirdness" because she didn't look like them. She wasn't even the same gender, she only had brothers and was the only girl to ever be born. She ran off and later had joined a pack, but then got kicked out for obvious reasons, as she was breaking the packs laws. She grew up a loner, though, so she didn't see why they didn't understand her ways, which disappoints her a lot and makes her not trust a lot of packs anymore. She is a good hunter, but often begs humans for food instead. She hopes she could start her own pack with a kind male wolf or even get accepted into/asked to join one.

If you need more info tell me and I'll get it to you as soon as possible.
You can call me Goose <3
my baby
bestie

wip
g00se.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Askari//2 years//Loner//Tags: None
    Askari was trotting through a field, his white coat making him stand out against the green grass all around him. He enjoyed waking up early, that way he could get things done. He had been up for quite some time now, searching for something to eat. As he was nearing a river, he caught sight of a rabbit nearby. However, the rabbit had already spotted him and was fleeing. Askari knew that there was no point in chasing it, so he continued on.

Yoko//3 years//Loner//Tags: None
    Yoko sat outside of the den that she claimed as her own, jaws widening in a yawn. It was morning, and the cool breeze that swept by felt nice against her fur. She was a bit drowsy and sort of wanted to go back to sleep, but she knew that she couldn't sleep forever and might as well get up now. She thought about going hunting, that way she would have some food in her belly.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:37 pm

══════════════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════════════

❁Javiera❁Female❁4 years❁Loner❁Tags;n/a❁

Javiera was swiftly trotting alongside the forest's dense treeline, her honey colored orbs observing around her. The well muscled fae was eagerly following the trail of blood from an injured elk, her nose was gliding along the surface of the green blades of grass, excitement grew whenever her nose touched the sweet aroma of blood. Continuing her way straightforward, the scent took a turn leading her into the darkness of the forest, Viera swiftly maneuvered between the tall pine trees as the scent grew stronger, the dark furred wolf slowed her pace and cautiously approached what seemed to be a doe killed by natural occurrences. Viera examined the corpse and her surrounding, to ensure there were no uninvited guests, happy with herself she decided to lessen the weight of her meal by eating some.

'Thoughts' "Speech"

❁Tenuya❁Male❁5 years❁Loner❁Tags;n/a❁

Tenuya had still been snoozing, belly up and snoring softly. His chest rose and fell in a deep rhythm as his paws and flank twitched ever so slightly.

'Thoughts' "Speech"
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cross. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Margaret padded through an empty field, watching the world around her. Having been surrounded by wolves her entire life, living alone was a strange feeling. She came across a small lake, where she stopped to get a quick drink. Once satisfied,
she headed towards a nearby forest so that she could get some shelter from the sun.

Sakuya was munching on the remains of a deer. She had not caught it herself, she had found it laying out in the open for anyone to take. There wasn't much meat left on it, whatever hunted it had stripped off most of it, but there was still some left for Sakuya to eat. It wasn't much, but it was something.
cross.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Bailey | Tags ; Askari

The tiny little puppy had trotted about, she was hungry, cold, and tired. She had been looking for her mother all day and had no luck. Her sad little body perked up at the sight of a sleeping wolf, she thought for sure this was her mother as she trotted towards it with joy. "Momma!" She yelled out as she jumped up on the stranger.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me