[ ✶ f e l l o w s h i p ✶ ] wolf RP - OPEN

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[ ✶ f e l l o w s h i p ✶ ] wolf RP - OPEN

Postby aurora & bloom » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:10 am

c a n S y o u S s u r v i v e

A small wolf pack is running out of resources to survive within their current territory. Join the ranks of Fellowship and help decide their fate as they make ready to embark on a long and arduous journey to find a habitable home that's free of enemy packs and predators. Be ready to fight many battles, as hunger and outside dangers alike will be sure to stalk the pack at every turn.
Last edited by aurora & bloom on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✶ f e l l o w s h i p ✶ ] rules

Postby aurora & bloom » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:23 am

r u l e s

i. all site and forum rules apply and can be viewed here.
ii. this is a semi-lit role-play so detail and literacy is expected.
iii. you may have as many characters as you can stay active with.
iv. be respectful to all other players.
v. perfect characters and god-modding will not be tolerated.
vi. this is a realistic role-play so fantasy creatures and powers aren't permitted.
vii. new rules may be added as needed, but for now, have fun!
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✶ f e l l o w s h i p ✶ ] the pack

Postby aurora & bloom » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:36 am

....................a l p h a
....................Rama

....................b e t a
....................Emmalina

....................l e a d . h u n t e r
....................Nemain

....................l e a d . w a r r i o r
....................Styliani

....................o m e g a
....................n/a
m e m b e r s....................
Clopin....................
Accalia....................

available ranks

hunters: the food suppliers of the pack, hunters are vital for keeping members fed and alive.
warriors: the strongest fighters of the pack who are necessary for fending off unforeseen enemies.
scouts: important members who keep an eye out for intruders and scout ahead to warn the pack of danger.
den mothers: wolves that care for and nurture any pups that might be brought into the pack.

*when joining you may RP your character entering the pack or simply include how they joined in their bio.
Last edited by aurora & bloom on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✶ f e l l o w s h i p ✶ ] profiles, bloom

Postby aurora & bloom » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:21 am

Rama - male [♂] - the protective leader

Rama is the soft-spoken leader who first pieced this pack together. He may be quiet and unassuming, but do not let that fool you into thinking he's incompetent as a pack leader. His mannerisms belie the strength he truly possesses, both physically and mentally. After-all, he won the respect of his current pack with his actions rather than words. Despite winning a peaceful location to start up his pack, he now has to make the tough decision to pick up and move as resources ever grow scarce.

He has no alpha female at his side and refuses to distract himself with endeavors of love. His heart and soul belong to his pack and he'll sacrifice anything for the safety of them all.

[mood : conflicted] [rank : alpha male] [wants : everyone to be safe]

Nemain - female [♀] - the aggressive hunter

Ever since she was a pup, Nemain has been fierce and reckless. She never was acquainted with her real parents, as Rama found her abandoned in the snow. Growing up within the confines of pack life, Nemain is ever restless and seeks out new and exciting adventures. She's passionate and easily irritated, desiring the faith and respect of her comrades rather than to be protected.

As fiery and battle-hungry as she is, Nemain quickly became regarded as the lead hunter. She always brings in copious amounts of prey, until recently. While Rama is hesitant to set out from the land he's familiar with, Nemain is excited by the thought of discovering new hunting grounds. She sees this move as an opportunity to explore new sights and meet new wolves who might, finally, share her views.

[mood : hot-blooded] [rank : lead hunter] [wants : the thrill of battle]

- Bloom
Last edited by aurora & bloom on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✶ f e l l o w s h i p ✶ ] profiles, buttermaster

Postby Sansa Stark » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Emmalina

"Respect is a two-way street, if you want to get it, you've got to give it."
R.G. Risch

Name: Emmalina
Crush: N/A for now

A wolf on the smaller
side, Emmalina's body
is more built for speed
and agility than strength.
She has a slim face,
strong legs and a long
tail for balance. Her
soft brown eyes reflect
a gentle soul, which
is complemented by
her sleek cream fur.
Underneath it, though,
she hides many scars
from a rough former
life as a lone wolf.

Emmalina's disposition is friendly, cheerful, and agreeable. However, she finds it difficult to relate to other wolves past the point of acquaintanceship. Many find her too honest, even blunt at times. Before joining the pack, Emmalina lived as a lone wolf for the majority of her life. Though this equipped her with survival skills, it also closed her off from others. She hunted, fought, found shelter, and survived. There was no room for anything. Or anyone. Now, as she's accommodating to pack life, Emmalina finds herself needing to earn respect from her packmates. But, deep down inside, what she really wants is to have friends. Someone to love. Respect is just an easier concept for her to understand. For now, Emmalina remains a loyal member of the pack, grateful to them for taking her in. She has a dire need to feel useful, so she contributes more than her fair share. She hunts, fights and is very intelligent with strategy coming easily to her. This all eventually earned her the rank of beta. Emmalina hopes her new rank will force others to respect her...and approach her. Despite her skills, Emmalina is almost unwilling to hear her mistakes. She has trouble taking criticism and often responds by snapping or closing herself off. Unfortunately, she doesn't see the correlation between this and her lack of friends. Maybe someone can break through to her?...She might even let them call her Emma.

Growing up wasn't easy for Emmalina. Her mother wasn't part of a pack, nor was she very good at caring for pups. She meant well. She tried. But, there were some lessons she just didn't teach her pups right. Like how to take care of each other. Emmalina's mother encouraged competitiveness, making her children wrestle for food scraps, not stopping it even when they became violent. When she left, Emmalina and her siblings immediately split off, and she hasn't seen or heard from them since. She traveled through forest after forest, mountain after mountain, river after river. Facing bears, hunters, and the chilling winter took its toll on her psyche. Emmalina began to believe that it was truly her against the world. That was until she unknowingly wandered into a pack's territory. Worn down by hunger, she failed to notice various scent markers and took down one of their bucks. A spritely member of the said pack called Nemain happened to see her. Nemain offered to show her their pack, Fellowship, to which a desperate Emmalina reluctantly agreed. After some debate (and even a fight or two), Emmalina was offered to join. Emmalina took a chance that day and became an official member of Fellowship. Now, after being a part of the pack for a good amount of time and rising to the rank of beta, Emmalina is now an incredibly loyal member who will fight to the death for the Fellowship.

Her strengths mostly revolve around her combat and hunting skills. On the surface, Emmalina is the picture of what a wolf should be. She's outwardly kind, but serious when it comes to taking down prey and intruders. Her style involves confusing her prey with erratic movements, then leading them to a dead end. Thanks to being so quick on her paws, Emmalina can pounce before the animal has the chance to look for another way. In fights, she finds herself mostly dodging until she can find an opening. Now that she's not on her own, Emmalina proves to be useful in formulating hunting strategies. She's also very loyal, protective, and genuinely does care for her packmates and wants them to like her.

Her weaknesses lay underneath her strong surface. Emmalina isn't exactly great at connecting with others. She finds herself saying the wrong thing and not considering feelings when she speaks. This can lead her to feel like an outsider within her own pack. She also has a strange sense of humor and laughs when it's considered inappropriate (and also when she is uncomfortable) which she is very insecure about, so she tries not to laugh. In terms of skills, Emmalina is unwilling to play the role of a weaker wolf (she is small) to trick enemies. She doesn't like even looking vulnerable in front of others, which can give her a disadvantage during fights. Emmalina will also sometimes throw herself into dangerous situations to impress her packmates, but will usually just end up hurt and angry.

Relationships (will add as they develop, PM me if you want to start as friends or w/e!)

Rama-
Emmalina has a huge amount of respect for the pack's alpha. She thinks him to be one of the smartest wolves she's ever met and finds his quiet nature a comfort compared to the social dynamics of the pack (which she is unused to). She's quick to snap at someone if they question his ability.

Nemain-
Nemain was the one who originally brought Emmalina into the pack. She's definitely got a soft spot for the young wolf even if her hyper nature is intimidating and sometimes downright exhausting. Emmalina wants to see her succeed. She does, however, have an instinct to protect the younger wolf, as she feels indebted to her.

Clopin-
Clopin is a wolf who Emmalina envies. He has everything she wants: friends, companionship, laughter, and this makes her a bit bitter toward him. She does, however, reluctantly huddle close to him when the weather gets cold. She supposes he isn't all that bad.

Clopin

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
E.e. Cummings

Name: Clopin
Crush: N/A for now

Clopin can be described
in one word: huge. This
wolf is incredibly large
in stature, with thick
fur, muscles, and long
legs. He's considered
handsome, with a scruffy
face and kind smile.
He has dark brown, warm
eyes. His ears are a bit
small and Clopin jokes
that he can't hear as well
because of it.

Clopin is often dismissed as being a big joke, always making wisecracks and cringe-worthy puns to garner up chuckles from his packmates. He loves it when he can make anyone laugh, genuinely and brightly, so he will keep trying even if he isn't always received well. Clopin is a very warm wolf overall. He's empathetic, brotherly, and protective of those he cares for. When he sees someone getting down on themselves Clopin is usually the first to notice. His sensitive side is often overlooked, however, as he does try to cover it up with a thick layer of sarcasm. Others can often overlook his softer side in favor of the joker persona. As far as his position in the Fellowship goes, he's got no reason to impress the Alpha or Beta with his skills, because he has no intention of moving up in rank. Clopin is more of a follower than a leader. Since he doesn't feel the need to be impressive all the time, he can usually get away with goofing off if he doesn't go too far. However, Clopin, despite his bravado, is actually a very insecure wolf overall. Because of past trauma, he genuinely believes he isn't worth very much at all. He may be a great listener but is reluctant to open up himself. He's also very unambitious and downright lazy at times. Clopin prefers to spend his time socializing rather than doing any grunt work. This can be a source of frustration to his packmates. Perhaps, Clopin finds it safer to take everything as a joke than put himself out there for real and risk everyone being disappointed in his abilities. Even so, if there was ever a battle, Clopin would fight to the death to make sure Fellowship remains safe. He'd gladly jump in front of anyone, take any injury, even die. For, quite simply, he values others more than himself.

Growing up was difficult for Clopin. His mother had a difficult birth and only had two pups, himself and a brother. His brother was always bigger, stronger, and smarter than himself. Clopin already felt inferior when his brother would catch onto lessons quickly where he struggled. His mother didn't fail to let him know how much of a disappointment he was. It didn't help when Clopin got sick, very very sick. He became even weaker than he already was. Especially in his mother's eyes. To cheer him up, Clopin's brother would tell him jokes to lighten his sour moods. Clopin loved and admired his brother, despite him soaking up all the intention from their mother. He was the wolf who inspired Clopin's sense of humor and love for smiles (he believes they can heal!). Eventually, he did get better and experienced a massive growth spurt. Sadly, at the same time, Clopin's mother left the pack to pursue a life of freedom. Clopin always regretted never making her proud and blames himself for her departure. To add to this, shortly after, his brother died in a hunting accident. Clopin's previous guilt was intensified by 100, he should've been there to protect his brother. These two events manifested in a self-hatred, abandonment issues, and overprotectiveness as well as a mask of a happy wolf that covers his more vulnerable, but sweet side.

His strengths center around his core character. Clopin is resilient in the face of adversity, never giving up even when things look hopeless. His friendly and brotherly demeanor helps him develop strong bonds with his packmates, who often trust them with their secrets. He is always ready and able to lend a listening ear to a troubled friend. Even if some may find him annoying, Clopin's cheerful attitude can help others keep their heads up as well. As far as fighting goes, Clopin is a force to be reckoned with. He's large, strong, and intimidating at first glance. No one wants to be on the end of his powerful jaws. He will also do whatever he can to protect the weaker members of the pack, especially pups, which make him a vital part of the pack dynamic (even if he doesn't realize it). Best of all, Clopin's a cuddle monster and super warm in winter!

His weaknesses are plenty. Clopin is loud, and even a bit clumsy, so hunting isn't his forte whatsoever. Besides that, Clopin's cripplingly low self-esteem often impedes him from sharing his pain with others. He takes on so much and never focuses on himself. This can lead to breakdowns at the worst times (such as if he were to see a wolf that looked like his brother). Clopin is also very lazy at times and is hard to motivate when everything is normal (no war, etc.). Many find his attitude tiring. He obviously needs someone to motivate him to be his best self, but Clopin has difficulty sharing his problems as previously said, so he'll act like he doesn't even care.

Relationships (will add as they develop, PM me if you want to start as friends or w/e!))

Rama-
Clopin has lots of respect for Fellowship's leader. He views Rama as the ultimate leader, though a bit too quiet, which confuses him at times. Clopin wishes Rama would joke with the rest of them. He really wants to see him laugh, loudly and unashamed.

Nemain-
Clopin thinks Nemain is amazing! He admires her drive and tenacity, but fears for her wanderlust. He doesn't want to consider another one of his precious packmates leaving (like his mother and brother did). He considers her a good friend and loves to tease her.

Emmalina-
Emmalina puzzles Clopin. She's so odd, closed off, and rarely smiles. He wishes she would open up to him, but she doesn't seem to respond to his attempts at friendship. He does, however, respect her skills as a hunter and fighter.
Last edited by Sansa Stark on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Sansa Stark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✶ f e l l o w s h i p ✶ ] profiles

Postby aurora & bloom » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:51 pm

Reserved!
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✶ f e l l o w s h i p ✶ ] wolf RP - OPEN

Postby Sansa Stark » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:54 pm

We are now open!
Sansa Stark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Image-(♚)

Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ To Be

height;bit taller than most females.
scent;pine; autumn
fur colour;silky ivory
eye colour;bright amber
scars;multiple, most visible on her chest
name;accalia.
age;four years.
gender;female.
rank; warrior
desired rank;alpha of her own pack
pack;fellowship
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personality;cold, aggressive, short tempered
pos traits;loyal, courageous,
neg traits;short-tempered, distant, snappy
likes;Being alone, Snow
dislikes;rain, weak wolves, crowds
strengths;skilled fighter, intelligent, athletic
weakness; Stubborn, easily provoked.
crush;doesn't believe in love
mate;Open.
pups; None.
father;faolan
mother;namira

as a pup, accalia was motivated to be a strong and intelligent leader for others. her mother often reminded her that it was usually better to be a sweet and naive female but the thought disgusted her and after a few months of innocence lecturing, she ran away. being born as a loner it wasn't very hard to get away and the thought of being alone soothed her. a strong wolf must experience loneliness. life was empty for her but she didn't care and one day as she was briskly hunting, she got into a feud with a pack wolf, one who she fell for and believed he loved her. he welcomed her into the pack and she rose to a high position as alpha but hatred filled his heart and he accused her of murder. most wolves trusted her but the fact that he was older and in the pack longer, they exiled her, forcing her to be a loner and soon after she joined a pack. from that day on accalia vowed to never fall for anyone and she would never feel pity. ever.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelationship
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✔ - positive | ? - neutral | ✘ - negative | ★ - friend | ♡ - crushing I * - respect
Rama- (*)- Accalia respects her alpha like any dog should but she finds it too much of a challenge to show respect when they aren't snarling in her face.both cooperate and loyal, she remains with the pack, however she wishes to someday leave to travel far away and start her own pack.
Nemain-(✔) although nemain is a hunter, accalia admires her personality and hunting skills in general. she doesn't have the same role but she still is hoping to do her job well, like nemain expects.
Emmalina-(✘✔) accalia sees emmalina as a good leader- one who craves reslect, however she refuses to bow down to any wolf younger then her. she will continue to treat her as an equal, at least until she recovers to leave.
Clopin- (✘?)accalia finds clopin nothing but irritating. jokes are not necessary and she tends to snap at him. she doesn't want to become enemies but she definitely doesn't want to become friends.
Last edited by iyori on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora & bloom » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm

@ IsisBlades : accepted, welcome to the pack!

- Bloom
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me