home alone [dog rp] [o & a]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Does this look interesting to you?

I'd join for sure
66%
Interesting, idk if I'd join tho
31%
Eh, not really
No votes
Ew wth were you thinking
3%

Total votes : 29

Re: home alone [dog rp] [o & a]

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:39 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
XXXXXXXX𝐻𝒾𝒷𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈
XXXX2 Years
XXXXFemale
XXXXCavalier King Charles Spaniel
XXXXBisexual
XXXXMood: Calm
XXXXTags: Muse

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hibiscus thought the question over for a while, remembering just how long she had been here from the day she was adopted. "I have to say that I've been here for almost a good portion of my puppyhood," the spaniel explained, "I've basically been here for two years, almost three." As Hibiscus talked, she found herself in a sort of calm state. Though she had just recently met Muse, she felt that she was able to talk to her about anything. Coming back to her own mind, she thought of asking Muse the same question she was asked. "What about yourself?," Hibiscus asked, "I know you're new, but I'm interested to know how long you've been here, that is, if you're okay answering that."
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:50 pm

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

muse
"but i learn."
"mew" | f | 2.5 years | crush: open | location: outside the apartment building | feeling: somewhat calm | tags: hibiscus

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

`````Muse's ears perked up at the other female's reply, one of her characteristic, soft smiles spread placidly across her narrow muzzle. She had always considered herself to be relatively perceptive, despite the fact that she tended towards humility when it came to describing herself, and she was glad to see that the other female seemed to be warming up to her as they continued their conversation. She didn't dare get too hopeful about anything, though; she could think of plenty of ways that she could still screw this whole "making friends" thing up, and plenty of reasons for Hibiscus to hastily put some distance between herself and the saluki.
`````"I've only been here for a week and a half..." she began, speaking the words almost as if they embarrassed her. She hadn't fully recovered from her almost humiliation when she somewhat hesitantly posed a followup question to her initial one:"Do you like it here? I mean, is it a nice place to live?"
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:45 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
XXXXXXXX𝐻𝒾𝒷𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓈
XXXX2 Years
XXXXFemale
XXXXCavalier King Charles Spaniel
XXXXBisexual
XXXXMood: Calm
XXXXTags: Muse

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hibiscus' ears slightly perked up from the question the Saluki asked. "I personally like it," The spaniel blurted out almost immediately without any thought, "I consider it to be a pretty good place to live." Hibiscus had been speaking from her personal experiences in the apartment and the city itself. She usually found something going around in the apartment and tried to interact with the other dogs when given the opportunity. At times, she found herself having days where she hadn't gone out, but for the most part, she considered herself sociable. Thinking of what to say next as an extra, the spaniel spoke again.
"There's usually something going around here," Hibiscus explained, "So it's not really hard to find something to do."
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me