мεяcเℓεss | A dog roleplay | New & Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: мεяcเℓεss | A dog roleplay | New & Accepting!

Postby Zarina » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Kimi
4y - Female - Assassin - Tags: Evanna & Aimon

The female rolled her eyes before heaving a sigh, then sat down her body relaxing. " My alpha's not a very nice canine, and I have no intention of angering him. I don't know him that well." She ignored Aimon, but growled when he called her a messenger. She turned her cold gaze to Aimon," I am no messenger dog. I'm an assassin." She barked coldly. Kimi turned her gaze to Evanna and said," I would rather take you to my brother, first. He's a better judge of character, and much calmer than both I and my Alpha." The canine then rolled her shoulders, before beginning to crack her neck and back. She hated the fact that these dog reminded her of bears, they agitated her. Though they were not as large and leaner, they reminded her of the creature that took the life of her siblings.

Hakan
5y - Male - Sigma - Tags: Pheonix, Naiya & the hunting party

The bulky male was surprisingly agile, and just moments before the rabbit would have escaped, the male slid into his way. He had dropped the squirrel before he had even moved. The poor animal could not stop fast enough and ran right into his jaws. Hakan gently wrapped his jaws around the rabbit and he slowly re-arranged his body, and put a single paw on the rabbits body. He glanced at Phe, internally sighing. I have done this too many times. A sickening snap sounded from the two creatures, as Hakan snapped the rabbits neck. He closed his eyes, attempting to beat back the memories. He dropped the rabbit and murmured," I thank you for your life, may your body bring us great sustenance."
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Aimon

Male ~ 4 Years ~ Loner ~ Tags; Evanna, Kimi

Aimon had enough of listening to the female, until she sighed and laid down. "Letting your guard down already?" He thought and heard her say something about a brother, "Well, as long as he isn't as uppity as you." He scoffed before glaring at her. He shook the dirt out of his thin hair, he sighed and shook his head, "Look, i'm hungry and really tired and your kind of wasting my time here, if you can't be nice then i think you're going to have to leave." He said bluntly, not aggressively or rudely. He decided to take a calm approach even though it did sound a bit rude, to him anyway. He could feel the cold glare coming from Eve, he looked at her and saw the how much he'd angered her, he quickly looked away, she was rather intimidating when angry.

Evanna

~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Loner ~ Tags; Aimon, Kimi

Evanna stepped back a bit when the Akita mix laid down, listening intently on what she said, the female stranger also said she was an assassin and that she had a brother that was a bit more rational than her alpha, she did mention herself but she was being quite rational, she could of killed us by now, she would have a decent fight and wouldn't live without deep scarring but she would probably win. Her ears lowered, she looked into the Akita's eye's and she could see that there was sorrow in them, her ears raised back up when Aimon said something that sent a pulse through her body, her eye's quickly moved to him, her icy cold stare met his amber orbs, he quickly turned away looking at his paws with his ears lowered. "Please forgive him, he's not usually like this... It would be a pleasure to meet your brother, by the way.. Could i ask for your name?" She gave her a warm smile and stepped forward, she towered over the Akita when she was laid down, but up to her shoulders when standing on four paws.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Kimi

The female stiffened her gaze slowly turning to Aimon a deep snarl escaping her as she looked over the male. "Boy, I suggest you shut your trap and let the adults talk here, pup." Her lips curled over her teeth for a few moments getting back to her paws. Her brown gaze returned to Evanna, her stance relaxing. Kimi sighed and barked," I'm Kimi, a bear hunter. The dog i'll be calling is Hakan. It may take a while for him to get here, he was out hunting with a few others." With that she turned to the side and released a howl, calling for her brother.

Hakan

The bulky male was surprisingly agile, and just moments before the rabbit would have escaped, the male slid into his way. He had dropped the squirrel before he had even moved. The poor animal could not stop fast enough and ran right into his jaws. Hakan gently wrapped his jaws around the rabbit and he slowly re-arranged his body, and put a single paw on the rabbits body. He glanced at Phe, internally sighing. I have done this too many times. A sickening snap sounded from the two creatures, as Hakan snapped the rabbits neck. He closed his eyes, attempting to beat back the memories. He dropped the rabbit and murmured," I thank you for your life, may your body bring us great sustenance."
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:11 am

CALLIE
4 years
hunter
in camp
calm
with atlas

she calmed down and got back into a normal sitting position,
"i'm callie." she repeated, her ear flicking. "why are you here
in the first place? anyone else would have attacked you for
being in the middle of camp. i'm laid back," callie lied. she
knew the truth though; she was strict to bitches but very laid
back to brutes.

NOTE; IN THIS SITUATION, 'BITCH' ISN'T A SWEAR. I'M REFERRING TO A FEMALE DOG AS A BITCH, THE INTENDED WAY.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacTheCat » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:00 am

Naiya

Tags: Hakan, Pheonix, everyone going hunting

”Beautiful kill.” Naiya praised, clearly appreciating the neatness of the kill. Then the large female put her muzzle close to the ground, searching for the scent of prey. Finding a trail, she wuffed quietly. Nimble paws made little sound as she lurked forwards, frosty eyes locked on a small creature. A thrush. The plump little meal had foolishly landed amidst a place chock full of hungry animals. Patiently, she stalked forwards, keeping downwind. Only about a few feet away, Naiya sprung, her powerful maw crushing the unlucky creature’s head. It wasn’t a very nice kill, but she’d have to perfect her technique later. Right now they needed all the food they could get.
LilacTheCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheJewelOfJool » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:52 am

Artemis
Tags: Open

Artemis wandered around, looking for someone to talk to. He didn't notice that everyone else went hunting.

(Sorry I was a way for a few days. Had writer's block)
TheJewelOfJool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JinxWolf34 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Pheonix

Age 3- Female- Mini Aussie Shephard- Lead Scout

Tagging: Hakan and Naiya

"Nice catch Hak!" Pheonix said, trotting over to her hunting party. She noticed Naiya place her nose to the ground. She almost asked what was up unitl she heard the assassin's quiet woof. When the huge white dog popped back out with thrush in her jaws, Pheonix started bouncing on her paws. "Hey nice work, Naiya. Well we've got a lot of prey. Should we head back and show the alpha our catches?"

-----------------

Stella

Age 4- Female- Husky-G Shep Mix- Scout

Tagging: Zaza

"Zaza! I'm so proud." Stella's tail wagged with pride. "Come on, I bet you can get the next one all on your own. Give it a shot!"
'Why am I so excited for this pup?' Stella thought. 'Ah, crow crap. I'm attached.' Stella felt like she should be more concerned about this. Getting attached never helped her on the streets. But...she had a pack now. Maybe now she could finally relax.
Stella nosed Zaza's head, encouraging her new..aprentice(?) to keep going.
JinxWolf34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Kimi

The female stiffened her gaze slowly turning to Aimon a deep snarl escaping her as she looked over the male. "Boy, I suggest you shut your trap and let the adults talk here, pup." Her lips curled over her teeth for a few moments getting back to her paws. Her brown gaze returned to Evanna, her stance relaxing. Kimi sighed and barked," I'm Kimi, a bear hunter. The dog i'll be calling is Hakan. It may take a while for him to get here, he was out hunting with a few others." With that she turned to the side and released a howl, calling for her brother.

Hakan

Hakan nodded his thanks then turned his gaze to Naiya as the female caught a thrush. "Not bad." He turned his gaze to Phe and was about to agree with her when he heard his sisters howl. A soft growl left him seconds after a sigh, before he spoke," I must go. My sister is calling. I shall see you both back at camp." He glanced between the two canines then barked," Be safe." The brute then turned and headed toward the sound of the howl.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Zaza

Pup / Female / 7 months / tags:
Stella

Zaza's eyes gleamed with pride as she yipped and jumped happily. "Okay! I'll try again!" She stretched out her legs and locked her eyes on her prey. It was a big, juicy squirrel. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her but alas, it ran up a tree. She didn't have enough time to stop and ran race first into the unforgiving oak.
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Aimon

Male ~ 4 Years ~ Loner ~ Tags; Evanna, Kimi

The tall hound glared coldly at Kimi, he showed a vicious snarl and licked his maw. As much as he wanted to rip her throat out, it would be a stupid idea, as the female let out a howl and spoke to Evanna, he turned around and paced back to where he had been napping, he stretched out his large body once more and patiently waited for Kimi's brother to arrive.

Evanna

~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Loner ~ Tags; Aimon, Kimi

Evanna ignored Aimon's behavior and focused on the female in front of her, as she introduced herself she gave Kimi a warm smile, "Kimi huh? Pleasure to meet you." She slightly dipped her head in respect, a shiver went through her spine as Kimi stood and let out a deep rumbling howl, as she mentioned it may take awhile for him to get here, she laid herself down and yawned, "I'm patient, hopefully he'll be here soon though, i'm pretty hungry." She huffed.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me