мεяcเℓεss | A dog roleplay | New & Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: мεяcเℓεss | A dog roleplay | New & Accepting!

Postby Zarina » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Kimi
4y - Female - Assassin - Tags: Evanna & Aimon

The female ignored Aimon's snarl, and turned her brown gave back to Evanna, before pausing. "Oh hm. It seam's I've forgotten to ask for your name's. Would you mind?" The two didn't have much of choice, but she thought she'd be polite. Her ears perked when the female spoke again, a small smile gracing her maw. " Don't worry, despite Hakan's size he's rather agile." Kimi sat down, her eyes meeting Evanna's her head tilting slightly.

Hakan
5y - Male - Sigma - Tags: Open, Kimi mentioned

The large male bolted through the forest, his mind racing. Why had she called him? Was she in trouble? Did Kimi run into dogs they knew? He was about half way there when he let out a bellowing howl, telling Kimi that he was close. The brute began to slow his steps, and skidded to a stop just a few yards from Kimi and the other canines, hidden from sight.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JinxWolf34 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:33 am

Pheonix

Age 3- Female- Mini Aussie Shephard- Lead Scout

Tagging: Hakan and Naiya

"Oh ok! Bye Hak!" Phe said, surprised at Hakan's quick exit. "Well Naiya, I guess that leaves you and me. Let's head back and at least drop off what we've caught so far." Phe gathered her squirrel and the rabbit in her jaws gently and began to trot back to camp at a brisk pace. Time to show off her usefulness to this pack.

-----------------

Stella

Age 4- Female- Husky-G Shep Mix- Scout

Tagging: Zaza

"Oh boy." Stella muttered as she watched the pup faceplant into a tree. She ran over to her charge to asses the damage.
"Hey Zaza, you ok?" The pup's face didn't look too hurt, her snout is going to hurt in the morning for sure. No splinters in her face though so that was a plus. "Yeah, you gotta learn to make quick stops. Next time it might not be a tree. Could be a foxhole or a rouge dog. Be careful ok?" Stella nuzzled the pup's head so she knew that she hadn't meant to sound condescending or stern.

"Here, you've proved yourself today so I'll go catch something real quick. Then we can go eat back at camp. Stay here and watch the rabbit. I'll be quick." Stella sniffed the ground and caught the scent of a juicy thrush not far. The husky mix quickly stalked over to her prey, and before the thrush could look up, snapped it's neck with her jaws. She quickly ran back to her Zaza. "Alright let's head back to camp, yeah?"
JinxWolf34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Zaza

Pup / Female / 7 months / tags:
Stella

Zaza nodded her head slowly. She felt stupid. She saw Stella run and catch something. She didn't bother to see what it was. She walked with Stella back to camp with her head down and her tail between her legs.
Last edited by woopperoni on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacTheCat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Naiya

Tags: Hakan, Pheonix

The female's frosty eyes twinkled a little at the praise. Then she watched Hakan leave, turning to Pheonix. Floppy ears perked forwards a little as she listened intently to the other's words, nodding. "Yeah, best to bring these back while they're still fresh and warm. We can continue again later to help feed the pack." Having said that in a cool and even voice, the Pyrenees carefully picked up the fallen thrush before following on nimble paws. Hopefully, the Alpha would be proud of their kills.
LilacTheCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JinxWolf34 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:33 am

Pheonix

Age 3- Female- Mini Aussie Shephard- Lead Scout

Tagging: Naiya , Alpha, and any pack dogs around - Mentioning: Hakan

The Mini Aussie entered the clearing with the Pyrenees in tow. Upon entering the clearing she saw the other dogs milling about. Phe dropped the prey she caught and sat on her haunches to take a rest. She then noticed the large Doberman sitting to the side of the pack, watching his pack. "Alpha!" Pheonix grabbed her prey and trotted over to her leader. She dropped her prey at the Doberman's feet. "We caught these out in the woods. Hakan helped too but he had to go assist his sister. What else would you like me to do, sir?" Pheonix's housepet nature always seemed to come out whenever she talked to Alpha. Despite the knowledge that she was her own dog, she was so pleased to belong to a pack that she wanted to make sure it stayed that way.

-----------------

Stella

Age 4- Female- Husky-G Shep Mix- Scout

Tagging: Zaza - Mentioning: Naiya, Alpha, the rest of the pack

Stella saw how despondent Zaza looked. "Hey kid, don't feel too bad, yeah? You caught that rabbit and you did your best out there. Most pups your age would just be bouncing around chasing butterflies or their own tails. You went out and caught your own meal. I'm proud of ya, kid." Upon entering the clearing, Stella noticed that the mini Aussie and the giant assassin had returned from hunting as well. Stella decided not to bother with them and turned to Zaza. "Hey let's eat! Nothing tastes better than a prey you caught yourself. And everything tastes better than skinny pigeons and smelly rats." Stella's tail thumped on the ground with excitement.
JinxWolf34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:20 am

Triton

Sentinel / male / 5 years / tags: open

Triton quickly and effortlessly caught himself a small squirrel. It wasn't the best catch ever, but it would work. He ate it quickly and savored every bite.

Erza

Sigma / Female / 3 years / tags: open

Erza watched as everyone else ate. She watched with hunger because she knew she couldn't catch anything for herself in a million years.

Zaza

Pup / Female / 7 months / tags:
Stella

Zaza almost instantly felt better "really? Thanks Stella!" She started jumping around happily until she saw the other dogs in the pack. They looked scary so she turned her head away and stuck next to Stella. At the mention of food, Zaza laughed and smiled. "Yeah! Lets eat!" She said as she started eating the rabbit. While eating, she looked toward Stella and asked "Hey Stella, why are you alone? Where is your family?"
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 am

Um... Do you mind looking over the forms? I just noticed that my two puppers haven't been added yet...
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Aimon

Male ~ 4 Years ~ Loner ~ Tags; Evanna, Kimi

The sun was out and creating a lovely warmth to the air, the clouds shifting, blanketing the skies and the sun. As Aimon laid down on the moss covered soil enjoying the warm embrace, his ears twitched to the sound of a deep bellowing howl. He lifted his head and moved his gaze to Kimi and Evanna, he called out to Kimi. "That was your brother right?" Slightly tilting his head.

Evanna

~ Female ~ 4 Years ~ Loner ~ Tags; Aimon, Kimi

Evanna was grooming her long front legs, when Kimi spoke she gave her a warm smile and softly replied. "Evanna, you can call me Eve if you'd like." She quickly turned her gaze to the direction of a loud, rumbling howl, shifting her gaze to Aimon when he spoke then quickly back to Kimi, also slightly tilting her head before replying to what she said about Hakan, "Well i sure do hope that's him." She lifted her large body up and shook off the dirt, she wanted to lay down but she had to keep her guard up before knowing it was safe.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Kimi
4y - Female - Assassin - Tags: Evanna, Aimon & Hakan

She chuckled softly, her tail wagging softly a small smile coming to her maw as her brother scent wafted into her nose. She let out a playful yap, totally forgetting that Evanna and Aimon was there. " Come on out Hak!" She reared up onto her back legs and did a little twirl, her eyes widening as se realized that Evanna an Aimon were there. Once she had landed on four paws she sat down, her serious mood returning.

Hakan

5y - Male - Sigma - Tags: Kimi, Evanna, & Aimon

Hakan gave his head a shake, chucking softly at his sisters antics. After a few moments he stepped out of his hiding place, and padded over a blank look on his face. "So, sis who are these two dogs? Is there a reason you haven't chased them off the territory, yet?" His gaze didn't leave the two strangers, analyzing the two canines. He didn't like how relaxed they seemed, it irked him.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:45 am

Tagging; Pheonix, open

.:{+}:. Alpha laid his gaze on the small dog in front of him, unamused at their behavior. ”Firstly, I think it may be a good idea to drop the enthusiasm.. This is the wild. It isn’t going to pay you back for any favors you do.” In a way, Alpha thought he was helping the former house pet. They weren’t going to survive out here sharing their kindness with others. ”In a broken world like this, filled with cruelty and merciless others, you can’t afford to share any compassion with others. It’s a kill or be killed reality.” he waited a moment for his words to sink in, before speaking up. ”Perhaps you can take a few of your scouts and scavenge near the twoleg city, see if anything is there worth keeping. And what do you mean Hakan had to help his sister? What’s going on that a Hunter has to help an Assasin.?” .:{+}:.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me