Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴀʟʟ ~Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ~

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

How should the wolves escape? (only open for 20 more days)

Poll ended at Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:31 pm

A really strong wolf tears a part in the fence
13%
Once wolf sacrifices themselves, leaving time for the others to escape
30%
A pup manages to get through and claws open the gate from the outside
9%
Some wolf hero saves all of the wolves (discuss it in discussion thread)
No votes
They don't they stay depressed forever
9%
Some worker takes pity on them and releases them, secretly
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴀʟʟ ~Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ~

Postby Zarina » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Senu
4y & 9m - Female - Subordinate - Location: Camp - Tags: Bayek, open

Senu frowned, then trotted after her brother shivering slightly in the cold now that her brothers warmth had left her. Once the female caught up with her sibling the lupa gave a soft bark," I wonder if there's a place we Thoth, and Anubis can be felt." She paused then asked," What will you do if you can not feel them? Will you try to escape, brother?"

Bayek
4y & 9m - Male - Subordinate - Location: Camp - Tags: Senu, Open

Bayek sighed and gave slight shake of his head as the pale lupa spoke. "No, trying to escape would be futile. I fear the humans would just shoot us. " He said as they padded on. The male gave his jaws a lick again, before glancing at Senu. " I will help you if you help me find Seker or Horus. But after we visit the stream." He offered, along with a small smile.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Kayla is eating a rabbit, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:50 am

╔═══════════╗
| - Kiara
| - 4 Years Old
| - Female
| - Rank: Omega
| - Tags; Slate
╚═══════════╝
Kiara listened to Slate intently, locking eyes with him. She sat next to him, her torso and head now pointed more towards him. Her tail remained tucked under her, but her ears rest softly, listening to what he had to say. "No one cares for the Omega's name." Kiara almost whispered. It was true, though. This wolf could probably be in trouble for talking to Kiara the way he was doing right now. "Oh, no, I couldn't ask you to do that" she said in response to his offer. Her stomach, as is perfectly cued, growled in protest. It had been days since her last decent meal; scraps were getting hard to live off of. She shook her head to rid herself of her thought of food and hunger. "You know, you can get into trouble for helping me out.." Kiara said with a sigh. It was a rule of the pack that no one was allowed to pity the Omega.
Avid Roleplayer -> Realistic Animals. Wanna 1x1 Roleplay? Have a roleplay? DM Me! I love being messaged! I don't bite!
I have a discord-based canine rp server here! Variety of literate authors with an original plot and lore! <3
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:20 pm

[removed]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
➹Sex;-Male»Rank;-Sub»Mate;-None[pm me]»Crush;-None[pm me]»Tags;-Open➹

Kane listens quietly as she explained why she was upset. He watched the snow fall he calmly says "I see". He watched her closely as she examined him he curled his tail around him for extra warmth before huffing,
"I guess I won't have to worry about being cold at night in the Sub den."
He said jokingly looking into the distance his golden orbs seem'd dim as all hope he had in this place has been lost, he thought to himself..
"Why take a wolf from an area that doesn't get much snow and put it where it will snow,I'll freeze here.I have yet to even get my winter coat."
As he thought that he started at the ground before muttering quietly "Does it snow a lot here."
Why be so quick to assume,might as well ask the fae who has been here for a while.
She would know.
Last edited by raey on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image removed

XXXXXXXXXFROM MILES AWAY

█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 am

||Radio, 7 years|| Brute, Heterosexual || Delta || Crushless || Tags; Kenny; Open!

Home... Home was what the male was thinking about, even in his sleep. The male was alpha of his own pack, with his son there and two of his most beloved faes, and the humans took it away from him... How would he ever get that life back? Slowly opening his eyes, the rather large brute got to his paws quickly and scanned the area around him. "Oi... Oi, oi, this is bad... Were am I?" He growled quietly, looking around once more and spotting his son next to him. He nudged the four year old worriedly until he came too, Radios tail beginning to wagging. "Oh, Son! I'm so glad your okay... I thought I would never see your sorry face ever again!" The old wolf said playfully, but rather teasingly, but nodded his head when Kenny simply nodded his head and grinned at him. The old brute made his way around the area he was trapped in, eyes focused and noting every small detail.

||Kenny, 4 years|| Brute, Homosexual || Sub || Crushless || Tags; Radio; Kite

Kenny was awakened by his father's teasing already, and let out a tired groan before rising to his paws and shaking out his pelt. Glancing around, he let out a huff and nuzzled his father before padding away to the smell of food, yet stopped as he noticed a fae smash her face into the fence after running around for a bit. He was very confused, yet went over and quietly barked out, "Oi, you okay, Femme? You just... Nevermind." Kenny looked around and waited for the female to notic him, or at least reply to him.
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:05 pm

⟁ Leo ⟁ Male ⟁ 4½ ⟁ Subordinate Location: Outside the den ⟁ Tags: Open ⟁

Leo had, of course, become annoyed with the sounds of the other wolves speaking to themselves, so he decided to simply leave, he'd be freezing in the snow as much as he was freezing in the den anyway. Standing slowly he stretched out his front legs, letting out a large yawn before trotting out into the cold, his eyes scanning around the enclosure, he wasn't sure where his sister had gone but, he could smell her close by, and he knew she couldn't get out of this place, so he didn't worry with finding her. Instead, he trotted off into the trees, curling up underneath one of them in a tight ball, covering his snout with the edge of his tail, before shutting his eyes.

⟁ Kite ⟁ Female ⟁ 3½ ⟁ Subordinate Location: By the borders ⟁ Tags: Kenny ⟁

As Kenny approached Kite was still whining to herself, rooting her nose about in the snow, yelping at the sound of the male wolf barking at her, quickly she lifted her head her snout covered in dirt and snow. Glancing over the male before huffing, licking at her sore nose to rid it of snow. "What is that thing?" She questioned, whimpering quietly as she glanced at the fence behind her warily, letting out a soft, but weak growl in its direction. "I do not like it, how do I move it?"
"Who we are, and who we need to be to survive, are very different things."

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Hiya, My name is Sin! I'm hellla bisexual & polyx................................
The 100, DW, TWD, SOA, Stranger Things, SPN...............S - I - N
DMC, Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion, GTA, Left 4 Dead................. ©
─────────────────────. ...............................

"The question is, what becomes of the commander of death when there's no one left to kill?"
Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Ciri / Cirilla | 3 | Delta | Tags-Kane

Ciri shifted her paws closer together, trying to keep what warmth her paws had left on them, her ears shifted to the rustling of the silver wall. Feeding has started. She sighed lightly, and looked at Kane, seeing him shiver a bit at the light snowfall. Ciri shrugged at his question, "Well, when it becomes cold here it snows. It not that bad really, we havent had a major snow storm in a long time, but...." She paused, Ciri can feel something coming, she doesnt know what but she knows it will be bad. "I think you'll be ok." Was all she could let out, dwelling on the future scared her, and its written all over her face.

Slate | 4 | Subordinante | Tags-Kiara

Slate tilted his head at her concerns, he very well new she was an omega but, he never treated anyone less than he was.
"Oh dont worry about it!" He said in a cheery mood trying to make her feel better. His ears perked at the fence, the human was about to start the feeding. "And dont worry about me getting food for you, its easy to trick the others into thinking that I only have one piece." Slate winked at Kiara, while getting up and readying himself to sprint over and snag as many pieces of meat he can.

Look within yourself, what do you see?
MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:28 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla is eating a rabbit, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me