Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴀʟʟ ~Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ~

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

How should the wolves escape? (only open for 20 more days)

Poll ended at Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:31 pm

A really strong wolf tears a part in the fence
13%
Once wolf sacrifices themselves, leaving time for the others to escape
30%
A pup manages to get through and claws open the gate from the outside
9%
Some wolf hero saves all of the wolves (discuss it in discussion thread)
No votes
They don't they stay depressed forever
9%
Some worker takes pity on them and releases them, secretly
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴀʟʟ ~Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ~

Postby xSinged » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:20 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
➹Sex;-Male»Rank;-Sub»Mate;-None[pm me]»Crush;-None[pm me]»Tags;-Open➹

Kane watches the snow fall apon the "camp", watching as the other wolves emerged from their dens. He felt much calmer now that he found someone to comfort him, sitting next to the far he turns to face her his golden orbs, scanning her to familiarize her.
Thinking to himself he should atleas become friends with someone here, not everyone but atleast someone.
"Im sorry if I came off as rude, it's a bad habit. I was selfish and I shouldn't have been.. I was afraid." He looked away from her and to the ground the brute addmited he was afraid to a fae, something he would have never done in his old pack.
" Should we go somewhere else I don't want to cause trouble, and I'm sure everyone here would be curious.
I have much to learn about you, perhaps starting with your name?"
As he spoke he looked over the fae his golden orbs starting into hers, trying to look as friendly as the brute could.

XXXXXXXXXFROM MILES AWAY

█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Ciri / Cirilla | 3 | Delta | Tags- Kane (Dallas)

Ciri's tail curled around her body, to keep herself warm, now that a light layer of snow was falling from the grey sky. Her ears were now resting upward in their normal form, now that she was feeling slightly better. Remembering that she cried in front of the male, she felt slightly embarrassed, lowering her head slightly because of it. Ciri's ears swiveled towards his voice and her amber eyes met his, " Its alright, I understand, everyone wakes up in a haze when they arrive. You don't need to apologize for a natural emotion like that.". Ciri could feel the tension of the other wolves waiting to feed, and she looked over her shoulder at them. Hearing the brute speak she shyly looked back at him, not wanting to be rude, "Oh, we can move if you wish. But I think we are far enough to not draw attention." She spoke with some confidence, something she hasn't had in a long time. "Oh, my name is Cirilla, or Ciri for short, whichever you prefer."

Slate | 4 | Subordinante | Tags- Kiara

Slate laughed at Kiara's reaction, which was the reaction he expected, with a sigh he laid down beside her to try to make her more comfortable around him. He watched as she glanced at the others by the human, then back at him, her body still in a cowering position. Still with a smile on his face, "Well, since I hate to see a heavenly fea, such as yourself go hungry, perhaps I can snag you a piece?" Slate spoke with his charming voice like he always did with any female, and with his head held high looking down at the small female.

Look within yourself, what do you see?
MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:21 am

Senu
4y & 9m - Female - Subordinate - Location: Camp - Tags: Bayek, open

A pale gaze watched the other wolves from the shadows, the creatures pale coat caked in mud and dirt, in an attempt to hide it's presents. Though the scent of Smoke and Lilacs gave away it's identity. Next to the creature was a male by the name of Bayek, the creatures brother. He was a wolf like her, and he unlike her had a darker coat. After a few moments the lass spoke," Brother, perhaps we should go and convers with the others?"

Bayek
4y & 9m - Male - Subordinate - Location: Camp - Tags: Senu, Open

Much like the gaze of the female beside him, the creature watched the wolves inside the pack. The lad's tongue made it's way out of his mouth, and cleaned the fresh blood off of his jaw. The two canines had just returned from their own form of training, where they two ended up attacking each other to test their strength. Bayek looked at his pale coated sister: Senu, her ears perking as she spoke. A soft snort left him, before he barked," You can go. I'll wait." The brown and cream male then laid down, his bi-colored gaze never blinking.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:08 am

♢ Dallas
( subordinate / 6 years / male / location: main den / tags: open )

Dallas's tail beat by his side as he said numbly wondering who he was talking to, "I hope the alpha and the beta hurry to eat. I'm starving even though anything that the human touches seems gross" He quickly added in a puppy-like way, "Of course if anyone doesn't want their share, I'll happy take it" He smiled to himself, trying to lighten the mood, however in the inside darkness lingered and filled his mind with unhappiness.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Senu
4y & 9m - Female - Subordinate - Location: Camp - Tags: Bayek, open

The pale coated wolf gave her brother a glare and snorted softly, before returning her gaze to the pack members. Her icy blue gaze trailed over to Freya and Alder who where at the prey pile. The lupus sat down, her tail curling neatly around her paws. Senu couldn't hear what the two wolves were talking about, and glanced at her brother." What do you suppose they are talking about, brother?"

Bayek
4y & 9m - Male - Subordinate - Location: Camp - Tags: Senu, Open

He glanced at his sister and rolled his eyes when she glared at him. Heaving a sigh the brute came to stand as his sister again spoke, then looked at her and said," I don't know, but I pray that Set does not set his gaze on them." He paused, frowning slightly then said," Why don't we go to the stream, I wish to see if I can feel wadj-wer, Hapi, or Anuket there." He gave a soft smile when Senu nodded and rose to her paws. The two then began to make their way out of camp, heading toward the stream.
Last edited by Zarina on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:26 pm

⟁ Leo ⟁ Male ⟁ 4½ ⟁ Subordinate Location: Sub den ⟁ Tags: Open ⟁

Leo was exhausted despite having just woke up, the other wolves had already begun to wake up and explore but Leo refused. He was an old hearted beast, and never really had the energy to do anything, hence why he'd do his best not to have to hunt. Luckily for him, after his sister and he got yanked from their barren home, he was placed in a heaven of sorts. He didn't mind the fences or the other wolves, and he most defiantly didn't mind the free food. He disliked the humans, though. With a groan he laid his head down on the cold ground, covering his face with his paws trying to block out the noisy wolves outside of the den. Everyone was lining up to eat, but he didn't want to be seen, despite the empty feeling he felt in his gut.

⟁ Kite ⟁ Female ⟁ 3½ ⟁ Subordinate Location: Camp ⟁ Tags: Open ⟁

Kite wasn't happy about the "haven" as her brother called it, but she was ecstatic to have a new place to explore, and maybe even making friends! She didn't know when or where they got food from since her brother had brought her food the day they got here, and she was starving. Kite was excited about the new home, and had woken and ran straight out of the den.
Her paws were cold as she trodded through the icy snow, but she sniffed around anyway. Her nose in the snow, and her ears straight up, she swerved and zigzagged about, sniffing out the odd scent that had peaked her interests. Suddenly Kite perked up,
her fluffy tail wagging as she ran quickly in the direction of the scent, sadly though she simply ran straight into a fence.
Letting out a large yelp she quickly began to bury her nose in the cold snow to soothe the pain of the impact whining softly.
"Who we are, and who we need to be to survive, are very different things."

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Hiya, My name is Sin! I'm hellla bisexual & polyx................................
The 100, DW, TWD, SOA, Stranger Things, SPN...............S - I - N
DMC, Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion, GTA, Left 4 Dead................. ©
─────────────────────. ...............................

"The question is, what becomes of the commander of death when there's no one left to kill?"
Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:52 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
➹Sex;-Male»Rank;-Sub»Mate;-None[pm me]»Crush;-None[pm me]»Tags;-Open➹

"Cirilla" The brute repeated to himself allowing the name to flow off his tongue.
"Nice to meet you Cirilla." What seem'd to be a smile crossed his maw as he looked to her.
"I'm Kane." He said confidently looking at the snow, it didn't snow much where he used to live with his other pack so he shivered as it was quite cold.
He watched as the other wolves moved to get food his golden orbs scanning the area.
His gray coat began to be covered in snow, his ears pushed forward. Looking to Ciri for yet another question from the many he had he spoke again in a calm tone.
"What where you crying about just now?" He read that back in his mind and shook his head it may have seem'd rude but he meant no harm.

XXXXXXXXXFROM MILES AWAY

█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:54 pm

J e n n y wrote:
╔═══════════╗
| - Kiara
| - 4 Years Old
| - Female
| - Rank: Omega
| - Tags; Slate
╚═══════════╝
Kiara nodded silently, almost wincing at the term: omega. She was so used to being in this role, that she practically expected to be picked on every day of her life. It was no longer pain she felt, just life. She watched carefully as the wolf circled her. His words were understood by her, but she was unsure that she should open up to him immediately. She lifted her head to him, her ears twitching to move to a more content position. They were not pointed straight with alertness, but were also not pinned in submission. They rested softly in a listening position. Her tail remained drooped, however. She continued to stand while the male sat next to her. Upon his comment on her looks, she tilted her head slightly to the side. She was rarely called pretty and the male had done so without any hesitation. The comment made her blush, and she tried hard to stop her tail from swaying with content at the words. The tip of her tail flicked in response. 'Maybe he's someone I can be friends with?' She thought silently, doubting the thought immediately. "Yeah." She began, locking eyes with the male once more. "I'm the 'omega'" She nearly winced at the word as she spoke the word aloud. "My name is Kiara, not like it matters much." She said, the last of the sentence sounding softer than the beginning. "What's your name?" She asked, her voice soft and quiet. Conversation was not her forte, but she attempted anyway.

(Not sure if you were replying to this post or the last one? Sorta seems like you were replying to the last one. So here's just a little repost. :P)
Avid Roleplayer -> Realistic Animals. Wanna 1x1 Roleplay? Have a roleplay? DM Me! I love being messaged! I don't bite!
I have a discord-based canine rp server here! Variety of literate authors with an original plot and lore! <3
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:01 pm

!!! ill edit ;o; soon)

MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MadMoxxi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:57 am

Ciri / Cirilla | 3 | Delta | Tags-Kane

Ciri nodded to Kane's words, almost being distracted by the light snowfall. She watched as Kane began to shiver at the cold, and tilted her head. She scanned his coat to see it wasn't fully grown into the normal, fluffy and dense winter coat. This intrigued her. Words almost formed in her muzzle to ask about his coat but she was interrupted by his soft toned voice. Hearing his question she turned her head away from him and frowned, "Oh, I uh..." Ciri sighed, she knew it was best to explain what happened, and to of course not be rude. "Dallas." Ciri muttered, "I care about him, we were one of the first wolves to be placed in here, but he snapped at me when I tried to help him. I just wanted to help... Its my job as Delta to do so.." Ciri's ear drooped back across her ashen head, and hunched over, her tail tightly against her legs.

Slate | 4 | Subordinante | Tags- Kiara

"Whaaat?" Slate said, very loudly, in a surprised voice. "Of course your name matters, everyone's name matter." Still laying down next to Kiara, he made eye contact with her, his bright grey blue eyes piercing her, "Ah my name, forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Slate, like the grey rocks you often see by rivers and streams." Slate likes to talk about himself, and boast. "So how about I get you something to eat." Slate said with a smirk, thinking he can snag two pieces of meat without anyone noticing, like at the last feeding.

MadMoxxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me